Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know that team. Very good. Hue is a great director. But in 5 games you will loose 4 games to any MLS next team, even the weak ones.
    That 2005 FKK ECNL team is the worst team out of all the ECNL boys teams at FKK. Every other age group is better.

Comment

Just a reminder that after the spring session OCSC is dropping the academy as we know it now and OCYS is taking it back over in Seminole, all but done at this point.
      I also want to point out that the OCSC U17's have scrimmaged the U19 twice and lost, good game but the U19's won both. The U16's have played the U19's 3 times and the U16's won two of those games. Point is that some teams just match up well against other teams even if they shouldn't on paper(I do not believe the U16's are better than the U17's people but making a point).
      The FKK 05 team could not compete in the MLS Next league, they could win a match maybe but like someone else posted, 9 out of 10 times they would lose. FKK does have a good 04 team but I believe it would be much of the same for them as well and that is their best side on the boys side.
      Rush is solid and have a good program and coaches.
      ECNL is a good league
      MLS NEXT is a good league

Comment

i disagree.

your strong players are the midfielders.

They just have young 07 at the wing. The strong defense of Tampa did well in shutting your team down.

You also try to play possession when in reality you have never played it. You loose the ball with any type of pressure.

Colo leaves his position and when he is challenge he leaves a gap and creates a good counter.

Your middle believe in moving and checking everyball that they bring the defense when ever they make a pass causing in closing down the space .

Ale thinks he is the greatest that he cannot see pass his narcist behavior of being an only son.

Your 2007 are too young and are easily intimidated.

The players you recruited are homesick and cannot just play, they need their home setting.

So besides that OCSC is a strong team with weak leadership.
        WOW you went straight after them.
        Colo is the weakest part of the defense, fast and athletic but lacks technical skills and foot work. He is also very dependent on his speed and that results in him fouling a lot because he is always out of position or gets beats and does not know what else to do. He is not a very smart player in terms of seeing the field from his position and lets not talk about how frustrating it is to see him trying to dribble.
        Santi is solid and will continue to improve, best defender on the team.
        The midfielder, Ale is the best player on that team and he plays levels above everyone else.
        Big kid up top is okay but is a one trick pony, reminds me of Danny in the 05 group. If he doesn't improve and the other kids catch up to him, he is done just like Danny.
        They need a GK, they have none.
        Someone mentioned that a lot of the kids play as if they are scared and I have not seen that and honestly would be surprised if that is the case, if so that is a coaching problem.
        BTW I am not sure the coach is the right one for the job, he performed poorly at other age groups and has not had a successful record at any other age groups in recent seasons.
        I think overall they are a top 5 U15 side in the southeast but they are also part of a very very weak U15 group coming out of Florida. The age group might be weakest Florida has produce the last 8-9 years, especially coming from the central Florida region.

Comment

It’s not that I went straight for them it’s just the truth
          I disagree with you about the U 15‘s Tampa United probably has the best team in Florida the real test will be one state play Miami but Orlando city has never really looked at talent in Orlando in Kissimmee and other small cities they look too far away for talent I think that team needs a new coach a new director someone that probably understands the kids and enjoys coaching the kids and that knows the strength and the weakness of the team also that team must stop in believing that they are the best beginning of the season they were fed ideas that they were better than everyone and look at them they are a below average team with a lot of talent if parents are reading this I will not worry because the true test comes at you 17 because after use 17 you only have the beating in college to choose so you’re real hotThe real hard work will come next year to see how well you were improve when you enter the US 17 level

Colo is the weakest part of the defense, fast and athletic but lacks technical skills and foot work. He is also very dependent on his speed and that results in him fouling a lot because he is always out of position or gets beats and does not know what else to do. He is not a very smart player in terms of seeing the field from his position and lets not talk about how frustrating it is to see him trying to dribble.
          The midfielder, Ale is the best player on that team and he plays levels above everyone else.
          Big kid up top is okay but is a one trick pony, reminds me of Danny in the 05 group. If he doesn't improve and the other kids catch up to him, he is done just like Danny.
          Someone mentioned that a lot of the kids play as if they are scared and I have not seen that and honestly would be surprised if that is the case, if so that is a coaching problem.
          BTW I am not sure the coach is the right one for the job, he performed poorly at other age groups and has not had a successful record at any other age groups in recent seasons.
          I think overall they are a top 5 U15 side in the southeast but they are also part of a very very weak U15 group coming out of Florida. The age group might be weakest Florida has produce the last 8-9 years, especially coming from the central Florida region.

Comment

Stop drinking the kool-aid mom. Ale is average at best. Plays fine with no pressure but the moment he has some he panics and goes backwards. He is below average in speed, stamina, and tactics. One footed, no vision, and quite honestly avoids tackles. Average size and weight. Just because someone is from Spain doesn't mean they can play.

Comment

Someone is angry

Seems OC just lost it

Also how did this thread go from a game to just talking about OCSC i know maybe they should play real teams not ideasports

Comment

That 2005 FKK ECNL team is the worst team out of all the ECNL boys teams at FKK. Every other age group is better.
                The 06 FKK team is strong this year. About half the team is former DA players. A game between them and an MLS next team would be worth watching.

Comment

Hue wont let them play each other

And OC only plays teams they can beat so they wont play you

The 06 FKK team is strong this year. About half the team is former DA players. A game between them and an MLS next team would be worth watching.

Comment

Hue wont let them play each other

And OC only plays teams they can beat so they wont play you
                    Listen no horse in this race but the OC U15 is the best U15 team in the area. FKK would not win, maybe a good game but eventually OC would beat them and maybe by two or three goals.

Comment

Maybe 2008 and higher but 2007 and below younare out of luck

QUOTE=Unregistered;2894257]That 2005 FKK ECNL team is the worst team out of all the ECNL boys teams at FKK. Every other age group is better.[/QUOTE]

Comment

OCSC is best in the area hahahaa

Especially in u15 small radius

TBU Inter Miami and one other team beat them. They just get away with the losses because they play other teams from another division and losses dont count so OCSC looks strong when they have been loosing

That is why we started this thread.

Ocsc prides itself on being strong and all they do is win against weak teams and the get spanked by yough teams especially the u15

Listen no horse in this race but the OC U15 is the best U15 team in the area. FKK would not win, maybe a good game but eventually OC would beat them and maybe by two or three goals.

Comment

Top Teams in Florida u15
                          1. TBU
                          2. inter Miami
                          3. Chargers
                          4. orlando city soccer club
                          5. Weston
                          6. Kendall rush
                          7. Jacksonville
                          8. Rush Florida
                          9. West florida
                          10. Florida Premier

Comment

OCSC is best in the area hahahaa

Especially in u15 small radius

TBU Inter Miami and one other team beat them. They just get away with the losses because they play other teams from another division and losses dont count so OCSC looks strong when they have been loosing

That is why we started this thread.

Ocsc prides itself on being strong and all they do is win against weak teams and the get spanked by yough teams especially the u15
                            They are, TBU and IM are not in the central florida area. TBU is overrated and lack talent up top and in the back. They will fall apart like they always do. IM is solid, best in Florida right now, and will continue to do well.

Comment

Stop drinking the kool-aid mom. Ale is average at best. Plays fine with no pressure but the moment he has some he panics and goes backwards. He is below average in speed, stamina, and tactics. One footed, no vision, and quite honestly avoids tackles. Average size and weight. Just because someone is from Spain doesn't mean they can play.
                              You sound mad and angry, you son must have lost playing time to him or his position. He is currently ranked the best prospect in the academy in the 05 and 06 age groups by Top Drawer Soccer.
                              I do agree that our outside defender is the weakest player on the squad when talking about field players. Yes he is athletic but makes poor decisions which result in stupid fouls and yes it is painful to watch him try to dribble the ball out of the back. I however think he has potential if he will get some additional coaching outside of the academy that focuses on footwork and starts learning the game.

Comment

If you could replace Colo and get a solid GK, OCSC U15's would be the best U15 side in Florida and in the southeast region. They should bring back the defender kid who want to FKK, much better than Colo.
                                They are a huge disappointment at this point, so much talk and hype but not quite there talent wise until you make those tweaks.
                                BTW keep Ale, best midfielder in all age groups at OCSC IMO.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X