Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That Juventus 2005 team isn’t very good, but to be fair that 2006 team is excellent. Probably the best in the state including Revs and Bolts.
    These types of posts make me laugh. Have you seen Revs 06 or Bolts 06 teams play? Has Juventus 06 even play a game in the fall? If the team you are referring yon plays out or CM, then you will never make it as a scout.

Comment

These types of posts make me laugh. Have you seen Revs 06 or Bolts 06 teams play? Has Juventus 06 even play a game in the fall? If the team you are referring yon plays out or CM, then you will never make it as a scout.
      Interesting- Juventus lost to NEFC 6-1 at the Thanksgiving friendlies. Revs have the strongest 2006 team hands down.

Comment

Revs best 06 went to TX. With the Revs at the top of pyramid in NE, no club has to get any better because they suck so bad!

Comment

Juventus 2006 played 31 games this fall. They beat the revs 2007s 5-0 and the revs 2006/2007 team 3-2.

Comment

Juventus 2006 played 31 games this fall. They beat the revs 2007s 5-0 and the revs 2006/2007 team 3-2.
            The Revs are an embarrassment. I watched the Surf 2004s (formerly Valeo 2004) completely boss the Revs u16/17 a few weeks back. The Revs were so poorly organized and coached it was embarrassing.

Comment

Interesting- Juventus lost to NEFC 6-1 at the Thanksgiving friendlies. Revs have the strongest 2006 team hands down.
              Lies.

Comment

Yes, they beat a smaller REVS 07 team but my sources, (my 2010 son and his networking) said Juve 06 has never played a REVS 06 team. REVS 06 beat Juve 05, 6-0.

Comment

The Revs are an embarrassment. I watched the Surf 2004s (formerly Valeo 2004) completely boss the Revs u16/17 a few weeks back. The Revs were so poorly organized and coached it was embarrassing.
                  Didn't the REVS win that game?

Comment

I’m shocked that a boys thread has lasted this long on TS.

Comment

Yes, they beat a smaller REVS 07 team but my sources, (my 2010 son and his networking) said Juve 06 has never played a REVS 06 team. REVS 06 beat Juve 05, 6-0.
                      Your ten year old son is wrong. Shocking.

Comment

Your ten year old son is wrong. Shocking.
                        when was game? where was the game? Calling BS if you can not provide date and place. REVS do not have a 06/07 team. they do have a U16/U17 team.

Comment

when was game? where was the game? Calling BS if you can not provide date and place. REVS do not have a 06/07 team. they do have a U16/U17 team.
                          A few weeks ago. Gillette. You are incorrect... they do have a u15 team so they do have 2006 and 2007 players.

Comment

A few weeks ago. Gillette. You are incorrect... they do have a u15 team so they do have 2006 and 2007 players.
                            nope. they have a U15 (2006) team AND a U14 (2007) team. as you stated Juventus 06 beat REVS 07 team. Same day, REVS 06 outclassed Juventus 05 team. Juventus 06 NEVER PLAYED REVS 06. Maybe Juve 06 parents tell themselves they beat REVS 06 to feel better about themselves.

But they should consider themselves lucky to have played 31 games. Must have been lots of friendlies/ tournaments.

Comment

nope. they have a U15 (2006) team AND a U14 (2007) team. as you stated Juventus 06 beat REVS 07 team. Same day, REVS 06 outclassed Juventus 05 team. Juventus 06 NEVER PLAYED REVS 06. Maybe Juve 06 parents tell themselves they beat REVS 06 to feel better about themselves.

But they should consider themselves lucky to have played 31 games. Must have been lots of friendlies/ tournaments.
                              Ok guys, you are both sort of right. The 2006 Juventus team beat the Revs 2007s 5-0. It could have been 10-0. They then beat a mixed Revs 2006/2007 team 3-2. As for the Juventus 2005 team, they are bad. The 2006’s would beat the 2005s.

Bottom line is the Juventus 2006 team is probably the best team in MA including the Revs. Most are ending up in the ISL and turning down the Revs to go the ISL route.

Comment

Ok guys, you are both sort of right. The 2006 Juventus team beat the Revs 2007s 5-0. It could have been 10-0. They then beat a mixed Revs 2006/2007 team 3-2. As for the Juventus 2005 team, they are bad. The 2006’s would beat the 2005s.

Bottom line is the Juventus 2006 team is probably the best team in MA including the Revs. Most are ending up in the ISL and turning down the Revs to go the ISL route.
                                Don't understand why this is topic continues.

REVS 07 lost to Juventus 06 - FACT, 5-0 @ REVS training field. same day as...

REVS 06 BEAT Juventus 05 - FACT.

Juventus 06 beat REVS 07 (with 1 2006 Biobanded player) at NEFC Friendlies, 3-2 game at Forekicks Taunton. To call this a mix of 06 and 07 players is like saying a dunked a basketball because I dunked on a daughter's Hasbro plastic net.

Your personal feelings towards Revolution aside, the truth is Juventus 06 has never played the NE Revolution 06 DA team.

Mystery Solved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X