Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus Surf

Does Juventus academy have a team in Rhode Island now? If so how is it who’s the coaching director and how are the coaches. Also if it’s worth the investment because all I see are ads from DD on Facebook prompting also just heard some bad things about him just want to make sure. Also Surf how is it is JF running that club? Thank you again!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Juventus academy have a team in Rhode Island now? If so how is it who’s the coaching director and how are the coaches. Also if it’s worth the investment because all I see are ads from DD on Facebook prompting also just heard some bad things about him just want to make sure. Also Surf how is it is JF running that club? Thank you again!
    I've seen a Juventus team out of RI at a couple tournaments, but don't know where they're based. Tiverton, maybe? As far as Surf, having come from the NEFC side, I don't know a lot about JF, and with how the fall season got screwed up with all the travel restrictions, it's probably too soon to really tell how good an operation Surf might or might not be.

Comment

Juve scrimages town teams. Sometimes they even win.

Comment

Another Juve and Surf idiot looking to get there names spoke about. Both clubs are **** and fulfilling broken promises.

Comment

Another Juve and Surf idiot looking to get there names spoke about. Both clubs are **** and fulfilling broken promises.
          Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X