Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually I’ve coached along side him at various points in time, and unlike him my teams have won state championships and statewide leagues. He’s awful and his training is pathetic. Unqualified.
    At least he spends enough time prepping and training his teams that he doesn’t have time to spend trolling TS. Speaks greatly to your integrity as a “coach” (which no one believes you are anyhow). You’ve really got a hard on for this guy it seems.

Comment

Actually I’ve coached along side him at various points in time, and unlike him my teams have won state championships and statewide leagues. He’s awful and his training is pathetic. Unqualified.
      Alberto is that you? How’s the swap going? You got that green card, and new stepdaughter plays striker when she used to ride the pine.

Comment

At least he spends enough time prepping and training his teams that he doesn’t have time to spend trolling TS. Speaks greatly to your integrity as a “coach” (which no one believes you are anyhow). You’ve really got a hard on for this guy it seems.
        Nah, just tired of pretenders. You have a talented squad which won’t achieve as much as potentially they should sure to Mr droopys poor training and game management. But hey, you may be able to buy him a beer or two to keep your kid on the pitch.

Comment

No way. He may be doing something else but "enough time prepping and training his teams"?? No. Not Bwad. Likely napping after a bender.

Comment

Nah, just tired of pretenders. You have a talented squad which won’t achieve as much as potentially they should sure to Mr droopys poor training and game management. But hey, you may be able to buy him a beer or two to keep your kid on the pitch.
            Thanks for your concern and interest about our talented squad. We were all dying to know what a 3rd team coach’s opinion was about our team and coach 😂

Comment

Thanks for your concern and interest about our talented squad. We were all dying to know what a 3rd team coach’s opinion was about our team and coach 😂
              My friend, you’ve no clue who I am, but I can assure you I know Scmitty and how he operates. Let’s revisit this in 6-12 months and tell us what your opinions of him are then.

Comment

First Mr. K, now a former Jacksonville coach. You better stop throwing shade at my man Brad. Should we anticipate a post from a former player of Brad? How about his family dentists? Brad Schmidt’s 3rd grade teacher next? It just keeps going on and on and on...for you 2007 JFC parents that are nervous about tryouts and would hope for a different set of eyes, a different opinion, a different coach, stop worrying, just tell your kid to do her best tryouts and take it easy man!

Comment

First Mr. K, now a former Jacksonville coach. You better stop throwing shade at my man Brad. Should we anticipate a post from a former player of Brad? How about his family dentists? Brad Schmidt’s 3rd grade teacher next? It just keeps going on and on and on...for you 2007 JFC parents that are nervous about tryouts and would hope for a different set of eyes, a different opinion, a different coach, stop worrying, just tell your kid to do her best tryouts and take it easy man!
                  Ron Messick looking to knife another coach. Give it up bull, you’ll never get an ECNL gig.

Comment

-Ron Messick 😆

Comment

My friend, you’ve no clue who I am, but I can assure you I know Scmitty and how he operates. Let’s revisit this in 6-12 months and tell us what your opinions of him are then.
                      You have no clue who I am either, or my background in this sport. Seeing the many years I’ve known B, I doubt another 6-12 months would change my opinion. Somehow a bunch of idiots have given birth to and nurtured a team of talented kids, and those who don’t have kids who could make the cut are so sure they are doing it all wrong. Anyone else see the irony?

Comment

You have no clue who I am either, or my background in this sport. Seeing the many years I’ve known B, I doubt another 6-12 months would change my opinion. Somehow a bunch of idiots have given birth to and nurtured a team of talented kids, and those who don’t have kids who could make the cut are so sure they are doing it all wrong. Anyone else see the irony?
                        There’s your issue. bwad wants to be a friend and nuture the players. When you lose games on talent you should be winning, and he spouts every losers favorite line, it’s about development let’s see how you feel the . What credentials does he even have to work in ECNL? What have his teams ever won? Defend him if you like, it won’t end well for your kids.

Comment

Seriously, let go of your fixation. On our team, our coach, our philosophy. No one gives a flipping shît about your empty cautionary tales and warnings. It’s a little strange to have this much invested mentally in a team on which you have no child and are not the coach. Please, stop monitoring our 14 year old girls. It’s more than a little gross.

Comment

Seriously, let go of your fixation. On our team, our coach, our philosophy. No one gives a flipping shît about your empty cautionary tales and warnings. It’s a little strange to have this much invested mentally in a team on which you have no child and are not the coach. Please, stop monitoring our 14 year old girls. It’s more than a little gross.
                            Relax. You’re being trolled. I’d hate to be next to you when you’re 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go and Schmitt is standing there scratching his arse.

Comment

Relax. You’re being trolled. I’d hate to be next to you when you’re 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go and Schmitt is standing there scratching his arse.
                              Do the parents of your daughters friends at school/soccer/church know you spend your days posting about 13/14 year old girls on the internet? Maybe they should.

Comment

Signed,

Brown-nosed Bubble/Bench player parent hoping Brad keeps his kid on roster

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X