Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha what a joke bracket. Lost to LM, and 1 goal wins against FC Revolution and Keystone. OMG .... FCB 2006 are far worse that we knew .... Can barely neat low level premier teams .... Let alone decent EDP teams. Holy smokes! Great jobs girls you deserve this huge tournament win. And the parents are proud of these torunament results. Haha fools
    2005 ecnl looks strong but did lose to penn fc.

I thought they would have dominate their bracket too being they are combined former delco and buck ecnl.

Comment

2005 ecnl looks strong but did lose to penn fc.

I thought they would have dominate their bracket too being they are combined former delco and buck ecnl.
      Penn FC 05 are a quality outfit so don’t discount that loss.

Comment

Lol look at the RL teams. RL is the worst of the worst.

Comment

True but what that got to do with ECNL. This is an ECNL thread.

Comment

DEFLECTION. Your ECNL team still blows as much as you do.

Comment

LOLOLOL RL team scored 1 goal in 3 games this weekend!!! Didn't even win a game in the B league division. Gimme a break about RL. Joke league and team!!

Comment

LOLOLOL RL team scored 1 goal in 3 games this weekend!!! Didn't even win a game in the B league division. Gimme a break about RL. Joke league and team!!
                DEFLECTION. Ecnl was in like the D or E bracket and only scored 3 goals (with a loss) against premier teams. I wouldn't worry about anyone else. Hi Misty, HNY .... Same old sh|t.

Comment

I would agree. I saw the results and it is bad for ecRL. Jumping ship soon. ECNL was in A (top) division and struggled but won the bracket. RL in 2nd B league Div and couldn't win 1 game. That speaks volumes.

Comment

I ain’t got no skin in this game but enjoy reading the thread. News flash from an outsider - both bucks teams suck! Bucks is viewed as a joke of an ECNL club and has zero respect from other clubs, and college coaches. Bucks is a literal joke which is why they have very very few D1 commits - most people know stay far far away. Fake ECNL club that has a patch and that’s it.

So stop the silliness we can all agree both teams as well as the club blow.

Comment

I would agree. I saw the results and it is bad for ecRL. Jumping ship soon. ECNL was in A (top) division and struggled but won the bracket. RL in 2nd B league Div and couldn't win 1 game. That speaks volumes.
                      Wow..ECRL might be as poor as GAL. Shocking

Comment

Wow. Yeah I knew ecRL was bad but damn. If you can’t win a game in B div then pack it in and move on to another team.

Comment

What the dumb people on this thread don’t understand is that a club’s RL teams will be a reflection of the quality of their ECNL teams. With Bucks, the ECNL teams are bad, so of course the RL teams are bad. Put Bucks ECNL teams up against RL teams from clubs like Solar, Hawks, etc., and they would likely not do very well. Bucks teams are not a good measuring stick for either of those leagues.

Comment

What the dumb people on this thread don’t understand is that a club’s RL teams will be a reflection of the quality of their ECNL teams. With Bucks, the ECNL teams are bad, so of course the RL teams are bad. Put Bucks ECNL teams up against RL teams from clubs like Solar, Hawks, etc., and they would likely not do very well. Bucks teams are not a good measuring stick for either of those leagues.
                            For that matter the same applies at PDA and MatchFit their ECRL teams are not good at all either.

Comment

Wow..ECRL might be as poor as GAL. Shocking
                              Could be worse ... Could be 2006 ecnl ... Now that is bad .... And team was handpicked buba couple of fatbdads and bitchy mom's. Too bad their kids werentnfr8enda with athletic kids who were good at soccer. Too bad your new coaches ditched you ... His old team would have elevated the level of play ten fold had he replaced the ecnl squad.

Comment

For that matter the same applies at PDA and MatchFit their ECRL teams are not good at all either.
                                PDA’s ECRL teams are their 3rd and 4th teams (or 5th-8th if you count PDA South, which I wouldn’t). Looks like Bucks 2007 ECNL team is in a bracket with Solar’s ECRL team at Jeff Cup. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X