Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I couldn’t care less about Trump, Biden or any other crooked politician. Believe it or not a came to taking soccer to read about soccer.

When I stumbled across your arrogant, cocky and condescending post I found it ironic you couldn’t spell. There’s a good change I miss spelled something too, but remember I wasn’t the one boasting of my brilliance.

So have a nice night and go f Uck yourself, jerko ff.
    One might ask why you didn’t just wander over to one of those soccer threads and make good on your assertions, but I guess you had to much hate in your heart to do that without making an ass out of yourself

Congrats chump. Go find a dark hole to hide in.

Comment

I couldn’t care less about Trump, Biden or any other crooked politician. Believe it or not a came to taking soccer to read about soccer.

When I stumbled across your arrogant, cocky and condescending post I found it ironic you couldn’t spell. There’s a good change I miss spelled something too, but remember I wasn’t the one boasting of my brilliance.

So have a nice night and go f Uck yourself, jerko ff.
      We have the House
      We have the Senate
      We have the WH

We will also have hundreds of prosecutions of the Trump terrorists played out over months.

I think it is you cons who will be f***ing yourselves / jerking yourselves off for quite some time.

It wasn’t good enough for you to lose so now you’ve branded your movement as Terrorists

Congrats ...

Comment

His lawyer should cut him a pillow plea deal so he can sleep better in jail with the other terrorists.
        Trumps terrorists are starting to crawl back under their rocks. Feds sifting through hundreds of thousands of photos, emails, lunatic posts. Dragnet widening, so white terrorists should be scared. Given the racial makeup of US prisons, the white terrorists will be welcomed for sure!

Comment

Nothing that surprising about Trumps terrorists. Statistically the most likely terrorists in the world are white, fat, racist, armed Americans. Fact.

Comment

We have the House
            We have the Senate
            We have the WH

We will also have hundreds of prosecutions of the Trump terrorists played out over months.

I think it is you cons who will be f***ing yourselves / jerking yourselves off for quite some time.

It wasn’t good enough for you to lose so now you’ve branded your movement as Terrorists

Congrats ...
            ^^^ "unity"

Comment

FOX ratings have tanked since the election and even more since the insurrection. Karma's a bitch

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=4c4a0eca5342

Comment

Good news. Caravans of poor people are on the way to the United States and their spokespersons have made clear they expect President Biden to honor his promises of:

1. Free housing

2. Free food

3. Free healthcare

4. Free education

Support the importation if more poor people. Make America strong.

Comment

^^^ "unity"
                  The criminals preach “unity” now but while Trumpty Dumpty was in his “roll” they said something different but we ARE better than them ....

So we can “unite” cons as soon as the MAGA terrorists are convicted and in jail. Not before ....

Many arrest are dropping ....we should get them all incarcerated in 6-9 months and so long as y’all behave, ask again then.

Also, turn in any terrorists in yours sphere ....DONT want to aid and abet

Comment

Biden's promises:

1. China first

2. More under-educated and illiterate poor people imported from Central America to drive down wages and strain educational systems

3. Crushing of dissent and free speech

4. Higher taxes

5. Higher energy prices

6. More free stuff for the unproductive

7. More crime and violence

8. Declining standards

9. Rewriting of history to fit modern Democrat talking points

Buckle your seat belts. Should be an interesting ride. We can probably survive Biden, but if this continues, I give the United States only 20 more years.

Comment

Biden's promises:

1. China first

2. More under-educated and illiterate poor people imported from Central America to drive down wages and strain educational systems

3. Crushing of dissent and free speech

4. Higher taxes

5. Higher energy prices

6. More free stuff for the unproductive

7. More crime and violence

8. Declining standards

9. Rewriting of history to fit modern Democrat talking points

Buckle your seat belts. Should be an interesting ride. We can probably survive Biden, but if this continues, I give the United States only 20 more years.

I will leave with a few quotes to try and wake you from your slumber:

Bill Barr: "History Is Written by the Winners"
                      https://www.thedailybeast.com/ag-bil...by-the-winners

Donald Trump - 1/22/20 - “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Donald Trump - 1/24/20 - “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Donald Trump - 1/30/20 - “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”
                      https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...ina/index.html

Donald Trump - 2/25/20 - “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
                      https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...w-delhi-india/

Donald Trump - 2/29/20 - “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
                      https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-conference-2/

I would have had more quotes from Trump, but since I can no longer link them to his twitter page and I know you'll claim he never said it without that link, I just left a couple of quotes above.

Either Trump was a huge China arse licker looking to line his own pockets and expand his China bank accounts (where he paid far more taxes than in the U.S.) or he was so goddam stupid the he allowed Xi to humiliate him like this. Either way, Trump's words speak for themselves.

I find it quite ironic that your number 1 point is China first. I doubt that Biden would adopt Trump's policies.

Comment

Hey Frick and Frack: back on planet earth Fake’s racist Terrorists organized a coup. You clowns seem to have missed that. Phuquewits.

Comment

awwww....outgoing administration staffers are having a hard time landing jobs. Poor babies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/will...edium=referral

Comment

I will leave with a few quotes to try and wake you from your slumber:

Bill Barr: "History Is Written by the Winners"
                            https://www.thedailybeast.com/ag-bil...by-the-winners

Donald Trump - 1/22/20 - “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Donald Trump - 1/24/20 - “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Donald Trump - 1/30/20 - “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”
                            https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...ina/index.html

Donald Trump - 2/25/20 - “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
                            https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...w-delhi-india/

Donald Trump - 2/29/20 - “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
                            https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-conference-2/

I would have had more quotes from Trump, but since I can no longer link them to his twitter page and I know you'll claim he never said it without that link, I just left a couple of quotes above.

Either Trump was a huge China arse licker looking to line his own pockets and expand his China bank accounts (where he paid far more taxes than in the U.S.) or he was so goddam stupid the he allowed Xi to humiliate him like this. Either way, Trump's words speak for themselves.

I find it quite ironic that your number 1 point is China first. I doubt that Biden would adopt Trump's policies.
                            Trump paid more in taxes to China than he did to the U.S. Bet FOX didn't cover that little tidbit.
                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=4fcfa37e2d92

Comment

Good news. Caravans of poor people are on the way to the United States and their spokespersons have made clear they expect President Biden to honor his promises of:

1. Free housing

2. Free food

3. Free healthcare

4. Free education

Support the importation if more poor people. Make America strong.
                              Yes, the “sin” to cons is that they are “poor”

Just listen to cons and they happily tell you what horrible people they are.

Comment

awwww....outgoing administration staffers are having a hard time landing jobs. Poor babies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/will...edium=referral
                                Yeh, the “Supported armed insurrection and terror” on the resume might have raised some concerns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X