•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Bwahahahaha still living on Fantasy Island 🏝

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Dems on here, especially pussy boy, refuses to even look at any information outside his MSM. Every link he posts is from MSM. 8 months ago you post a link from Fox and he dismissed the fact that Fox News is untrustworthy. Fox flips and all of the sudden he is posting Fox News links. Bwahahahahahaha. This little bitch is in for an awakening over the next few days. I love it! Tried to help him see what is going on but he chose to be the elitist asshat he has proven himself to be. Can’t wait! From today forward this coward is going to be crying Trump is stealing the election from Joey b. Let’s see what he claims to do about it. My bet, nothing. Just like on here he was challenged several times and backed down everyone. That’s what has been so great about baiting him and getting him to stay on here until the end. Love those liberal tears.

Hope you’re still wearing your mask? Bwahahaha
      I see that you're still triggered 🤣

Poor little pussy boy

Comment

The Dems on here, especially pussy boy, refuses to even look at any information outside his MSM. Every link he posts is from MSM. 8 months ago you post a link from Fox and he dismissed the fact that Fox News is untrustworthy. Fox flips and all of the sudden he is posting Fox News links. Bwahahahahahaha. This little bitch is in for an awakening over the next few days. I love it! Tried to help him see what is going on but he chose to be the elitist asshat he has proven himself to be. Can’t wait! From today forward this coward is going to be crying Trump is stealing the election from Joey b. Let’s see what he claims to do about it. My bet, nothing. Just like on here he was challenged several times and backed down everyone. That’s what has been so great about baiting him and getting him to stay on here until the end. Love those liberal tears.

How do you have the gall to come here and say this nonsense when you've been humiliated on here time and again by being the sheep that you are and blindly repeating everything you hear on Foxnews, Newmax, Breitbart and the other discredited conservative "news" organizations that preach lies? Yet you pretend as if you've prevailed while Bunker Boy hides in his bunker and has been tossed from the White House with the absolute worst approval rating that he's ever had?

You live in a fantasy world. The list of you being proven wrong is very lengthy.

-Trump will defeat Biden

-Obamagate

-Unmasking

-Durham Report (coming out any day now)

-Kraken

-Dominion

-Alito will issue a temporary restraining order even before the 3rd Circuit can rule

-Garland, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Thomas and Alito will overturn the results of the election

-Pence will overturn the results of the election

-Hunter Biden laptop

Wrong every step of the way but talking like Trump won the elections. Thank you Donald Trump for handing over to the democrats:

-The presidency

-The House

-The Senate

Comment

^ and that's just a recent Top 10. Take a gander at the last 4 years and the list goes well into the 100s

Comment

How do you have the gall to come here and say this nonsense when you've been humiliated on here time and again by being the sheep that you are and blindly repeating everything you hear on Foxnews, Newmax, Breitbart and the other discredited conservative "news" organizations that preach lies? Yet you pretend as if you've prevailed while Bunker Boy hides in his bunker and has been tossed from the White House with the absolute worst approval rating that he's ever had?

You live in a fantasy world. The list of you being proven wrong is very lengthy.

-Trump will defeat Biden

-Obamagate

-Unmasking

-Durham Report (coming out any day now)

-Kraken

-Dominion

-Alito will issue a temporary restraining order even before the 3rd Circuit can rule

-Garland, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Thomas and Alito will overturn the results of the election

-Pence will overturn the results of the election

-Hunter Biden laptop

Wrong every step of the way but talking like Trump won the elections. Thank you Donald Trump for handing over to the democrats:

-The presidency

-The House

-The Senate
            Here is what happened over the last 4 years! You missed it. BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!! Maybe, I doubt it, but maybe, your curiosity will get the better of you and you'll see how wrong and brainwashed you are.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/

Best part is it is an official document from the White House!

BIDEN will NOT become POTUS tomorrow! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Talk about living in fantasy land!

Comment

Poor little pussy boy
              Testing 1,2,3. Testing 1,2,3. Mr. Professor are you still here?

Comment

^^^^ Trigger needs another feed bag of oats to chew.

Meanwhile, I think it’s GREAT that Biden has invited McConnell (who accepted !) to attend Catholic mass with him tomorrow in DC.

Let the healing / MAGA shunning begin!

Comment

Poor little pussy boy
                  Are you gonna cry? I mean you HATE that Trump built a wall on the border. You must be really upset they built a wall of fence around the Capitiol building? Blocking off street? Limiting access to areas in DC?

Maybe they could have used the same security measures for the Antifa/blm riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NY? LOL!!!

Comment

Are you gonna cry? I mean you HATE that Trump built a wall on the border. You must be really upset they built a wall of fence around the Capitiol building? Blocking off street? Limiting access to areas in DC?

Maybe they could have used the same security measures for the Antifa/blm riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NY? LOL!!!
                    ^^^^^ this one doesn’t appreciate how loudly his 😭 have cut through his hate-posts this morning.

No more self-awareness than a dog licking it’s own butthole on a sidewalk.

Comment

^^^^ Trigger needs another feed bag of oats to chew.

Meanwhile, I think it’s GREAT that Biden has invited McConnell (who accepted !) to attend Catholic mass with him tomorrow in DC.

Let the healing / MAGA shunning begin!
                      Funny how on Sunday, it was planned to have armed people show up to all the state capitols to protest! The only people I saw that showed up on Sunday, were armed BLM protesters. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!! !

Oh and then there were all your BLM buddies that were dressed as Trump supporters and lead siege to the capitol building. Photos of them doing the damage.

Former Buzzfeed employee Tim Gionet, better known online as ‘Baked Alaska,’ was arrested Friday for illegally entering the US Capitol building on January 6th.
                      The former Buzzfeed video creator live-streamed himself inside the Capitol on DLive, a popular streaming platform.
                      Numerous Buzzfeed videos that Baked Alaska starred in are still posted on Buzzfeed’s YouTube channel, including one video titled “Lumbersexual Hunks Try Chainshaws.”
                      Although Buzzfeed is aggressively trying to distance itself from their past connection to Baked Alaska ” Baked Alaska endorsed far-left Democrat Andrew Yang for President in 2019, and even filmed a rap music video for a song called “Yang Gang Anthem” that he made about Andrew Yang.

This while over 1M Trump supporters stood outside.

Comment

He built you 15 miles of new wall when he promised 2,000. But because he knows how uneducated his base is he knew they wouldn't understand the difference between NEW wall and REPLACEMENT wall to fortify the old one.

Here is an analysis for you:

Before he took office, there were 654 miles (just over 1,000km) of barrier along the southern border - made up of 354 miles of barricades to stop pedestrians and 300 miles of anti-vehicle fencing.

Now, according to US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in its 6 October status report, the southern border has 669 miles of "primary barrier" - the first structure people heading from Mexico to the US will encounter - and 65 miles of "secondary barrier" - which usually runs behind the primary structure as a further obstacle.

This means that in areas where no barricades existed before, they have built 15 miles of new, primary barrier or "border wall system", as it is called by CBP.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46824649

Comment

“'If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot,' Reffitt, 48, said to his son and daughter, according to his wife"
                          ^^^ MAGA family values there.

Comment

Here is what happened over the last 4 years! You missed it. BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!! Maybe, I doubt it, but maybe, your curiosity will get the better of you and you'll see how wrong and brainwashed you are.

BIDEN will NOT become POTUS tomorrow! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Trump "accomplishments":

2017 — Charlottesville
                            2018 — Family Separations
                            2019 — Ukraine
                            2020 — Pandemic
                            2021 — Insurrection

2016: “Russia if you are listening...”
                            2017: “Many fine people on both sides”
                            2018: “Obama built the cages! We just put some kids in them”
                            2019: “I want you to do me a favor though”
                            2020: “It will just go away, like a miracle”
                            2021: “Come to DC on Jan 6! I won in a landslide!”

MORE "ACCOMPLISHMENTS"

- 399,000 Dead Americans (2/28/00 "will go from 15 to zero")
                            - Insurrection
                            - Two(!) impeachments
                            - Worst loss for incumbent since 1932
                            - Rampant pandemic
                            - Worst jobs record of any modern president since statistics became available
                            - Torture of immigrant babies, over 500 children permanently separated from parents
                            - Tear gassing peaceful protestors
                            - Most historic rise in national debt

Comment

^^^^^ this one doesn’t appreciate how loudly his 😭 have cut through his hate-posts this morning.

No more self-awareness than a dog licking it’s own butthole on a sidewalk.
                              I see that my points are too much for you to debate. You're so entrenched in your opinion, I have a feeling you may not have the mental capacity to recover. Don't worry, we Trump supporters will be here to help. We've been here the whole time. We've tried to make you aware of the evil and corruption plaguing our political process. I'll be happy to help you out on Thursday. I'll be eating popcorn and watching the show tomorrow.

Comment

You should figure out a way to get to that page come January 21, 2021. Trump propaganda will no longer be there because the LOSER will be in Florida by then, meeting with whatever lawyers are willing to work for him. All two of them -- Giuliani and Ellis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X