JS up to something

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the development pathway on the website? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      its not that its the most serious deal in the world. but, if you cant see that its just a continuation of a scam, go right ahead and keep sending him your money and trust him with your kids.
      Well...it’s worked out really well so far, so I certainly will.

Comment

The reason for what js opened a website for Florida united is to confused the fools, this is just to refresh the Weston name and in preparation for gal’s evident failure. Weston knows and had no choice but to approved the emergency plan suggested by Js to them, otherwise why the uniforms link takes you to the Weston uniform orders page? And the girls show in Weston uniforms in those pictures?
        Js in just a couple of years made a lot of enemies, his lack of ethics got him in the situation he’s right now, the way he treated players, parents and fellow coaches made him one of the most disliked people in Florida soccer, all the tricks and deals, and the poaching, earned him a bad reputation Weston lost a lot of players, some that had been Weston players since a very young age. Weston was an institution, the club lost a lot of families, some had 2-3 siblings of different ages training there We all saw it happening, it was sad, Weston did not improved at all with the “changes” he made, on the contrary, it got worse
        Jerome anticipated turning Weston FC in the most powerful and financially solid soccer club on the south East, at this point this is very far from being true, Weston’s girls’ program has never been in such bad shape
        In reality, not everyone is happy at PRIME, they are disorganized at best and do nothing to retain their players, so if Weston BOD strategically smart and get rid of Js from the girls’ program. Then not only they’ll stop loosing more players, which is for sure what’s going to happen again at the end of the season and they know it. But also many of the families that left will come back. Many say the Js is a “great coach” you are entitled to your opinion, I haven’t seen anything great done by him. But what a great coach is going to you without his players?

Comment

What league are players coming back to? Enough now Weston is done as girls club and boys side is known throughout the US and not for good reputation. Sad but true

Comment

What league are players coming back to? Enough now Weston is done as girls club and boys side is known throughout the US and not for good reputation. Sad but true
            I agree, Js helping to dig their hole deeper

Comment

Weston FC is managing registration and uniforms’ orders. Seriously...DA, gal now j wants his own league. Bad sign about gal, they must know already that it’s folding. Now all players will be moved to another trial league...if it fails... no problem! They’ll change the name again.

Comment

Gal is not folding.

Comment

Gal is not folding.
                  So Florida United will be gal? ECNL? Sysa? No more Weston girls program? Or does Weston has so many players that they can split in two clubs? Is Js coaching Weston too? Just fl United? Is Weston still going to be gal? Did Js open that club just for him? How do you know gal won’t fold?

Comment

So Florida United will be gal? ECNL? Sysa? No more Weston girls program? Or does Weston has so many players that they can split in two clubs? Is Js coaching Weston too? Just fl United? Is Weston still going to be gal? Did Js open that club just for him? How do you know gal won’t fold?
                    You people need to just relax and let things unfold.

It will be what it is. And you can join if you like it....or not. Just focus on today, on your family for now. Stay healthy. Stay happy. Play for FU next year if you want. Or not.

Comment

I didn't say or suggest any of that, except that gal won't fold. I have no idea what js and weston are doing. I woukd guess gal is assigned to a club, wrston, not js to take to a new club.

Seems like a proper mess weston has.

Comment

The reason for what js opened a website for Florida united is to confused the fools, this is just to refresh the Weston name and in preparation for gal’s evident failure. Weston knows and had no choice but to approved the emergency plan suggested by Js to them, otherwise why the uniforms link takes you to the Weston uniform orders page? And the girls show in Weston uniforms in those pictures?
                        Js in just a couple of years made a lot of enemies, his lack of ethics got him in the situation he’s right now, the way he treated players, parents and fellow coaches made him one of the most disliked people in Florida soccer, all the tricks and deals, and the poaching, earned him a bad reputation Weston lost a lot of players, some that had been Weston players since a very young age. Weston was an institution, the club lost a lot of families, some had 2-3 siblings of different ages training there We all saw it happening, it was sad, Weston did not improved at all with the “changes” he made, on the contrary, it got worse
                        Jerome anticipated turning Weston FC in the most powerful and financially solid soccer club on the south East, at this point this is very far from being true, Weston’s girls’ program has never been in such bad shape
                        In reality, not everyone is happy at PRIME, they are disorganized at best and do nothing to retain their players, so if Weston BOD strategically smart and get rid of Js from the girls’ program. Then not only they’ll stop loosing more players, which is for sure what’s going to happen again at the end of the season and they know it. But also many of the families that left will come back. Many say the Js is a “great coach” you are entitled to your opinion, I haven’t seen anything great done by him. But what a great coach is going to you without his players?
                        Is JS and JH the same person? These two have to be long lost twins.

Comment

I didn't say or suggest any of that, except that gal won't fold. I have no idea what js and weston are doing. I woukd guess gal is assigned to a club, wrston, not js to take to a new club.

Seems like a proper mess weston has.
                          I don’t believe gal will fold, it failed to achieve what was advertised, at least during this first season. Of course Covid19 did not help, but I believe they gave people high expectations, most of which remain unfulfilled. We can be patient and give it another season, but a lot of us lost the trust, it’s been a few rough months, it feels empty and without flavor or the passion that once DA had, they promoted as equal to GDA and that’s very far from the true
                          It is doom to be a lower league but if TH finally gets back into ECNL, which they are ferociously pursuing, then gal will fall even faster.

Comment

Its been tough for every league. All levels. Too many leagues tried to develop. Soon, the top two will remain, ecnl and gal. Then we will get a better picture. The covid nonsense really hurt all levels of soccer organization. But I believe mls will work to make gal better. They are business people, primary job for them is to make money, just like ecnl. They want to produce better soccer of course, but make no mistake, its not out of national pride.

Comment

Great Job Jerome for knowing a player or player had the possibility of having covid then playing this weekend and forced to cancel games now that the player is positive. Great leadership.

Comment

Great Job Jerome for knowing a player or player had the possibility of having covid then playing this weekend and forced to cancel games now that the player is positive. Great leadership.
                                What age group?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X