Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you saying that we won’t get charge to get into ESPN? The mouse won’t charge this year?! I doubt it
    Not charging for admission

Comment

Do you mean the invitational that still says that the GDA teams are invited in their website ? I looked at the website, we really don’t want to go, look at the competition

'Over all competition will be better then ''disney'', most of the good teams have dropped out. You really don't want to play some low level teams that calls them selfs the skunks do yeah.

Comment

'Over all competition will be better then ''disney'', most of the good teams have dropped out. You really don't want to play some low level teams that calls them selfs the skunks do yeah.
        True personally I think Disney it’s a waste of time and money. But then the invitational is just an empty hole.

Comment

Because we would whoop your ass
          We are the SKUNKS bitch!!

Comment

Because we would whoop your ass
            We are the SKUNKS bitch!!
            'We would not waste our time playing a Division 3 level team.

Comment

How dare you!

Comment

All in all it was a great showcase. I enjoyed, no crowds, no fighting for parking, not walking 3 miles from car to entrance. It was free! Disney catered just to girl’s soccer. Weather was beautiful. So glad we came and win.

Comment

Except that games got cancelled because the tournament failed to require Covid19 testing? Maybe competition was better (some are saying otherwise already) but in Disney we had peace of mind with all the safety measures implemented. You can keep your elite competition and cancelled games

Comment

How is that SAT coming along? There is many D3 colleges where your daughter will never have a chance to go, keep kicking ball and good luck with a D1 scholarship btw Enjoy your Covid19 relate games cancellations. Bajajaja we are the SKUNKS Bitch

Comment

All in all it was a great showcase. I enjoyed, no crowds, no fighting for parking, not walking 3 miles from car to entrance. It was free! Disney catered just to girl’s soccer. Weather was beautiful. So glad we came and win.
                      And all the safety measures that where in place. No Covid19 related ganes cancellations.

Comment

How is that SAT coming along? There is many D3 colleges where your daughter will never have a chance to go, keep kicking ball and good luck with a D1 scholarship btw Enjoy your Covid19 relate games cancellations. Bajajaja we are the SKUNKS Bitch
                        There is many D3 colleges? I hope your kid has a better grasp of grammar than your do otherwise she won't get into many D3 schools.

Comment

There is many D3 colleges? I hope your kid has a better grasp of grammar than your do otherwise she won't get into many D3 schools.
                          I am fluent in five languages, how many do you speak?

Comment

You must speak LOSER

Comment

Like Melania Trump is "fluent" :) Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

No issues- competition was good, games were streamed for D1 coaches and others who could not attend. D2s in attendance, at least at our games, for the players still looking for spots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X