X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2903674][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903602]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Randy had a club it was thriving doing well, competitive in all age groups with multiple teams. It was West Florida flames. The same wff you ran to the ground

Wff is thriving. Base on what is trending, wff financial projection will more than double next season. Randy had some good team but randy not make money. Here is a interaction between randy and the board members. I am paraphrasing.

Randy: All the team are doing well. Base on this I need a raise.

Board members: Randy, there is only 3 teams here at wff. How much do you think we should pay you?

Randy: The going rate for director is six figures

Board members: Well Randy, we don't know about the going rate. But you can get going.

Randy: All my years of service means nothing to you.

Board members: All your years of service made us lose money. We would like to forget it.

Randy: You wait and see this place will not last without me.

Years later the packing lots are fill to the capacity every practice night. The board members, wff staff members are being paid well, and randy is still waiting for the call to come back.

#yoyostillwinningwhilelosingeverygame
    #youwanttolosemoneycallrandy

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2903683][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903674]

Years later the packing lots are fill to the capacity every practice night. The board members, wff staff members are being paid well, and randy is still waiting for the call to come back.
      Parking lot filled with parents of rec kids playing travel ball. The one thing flames have is parents that think their kid is better than they are. I for one, am grateful for clubs like the flames. It's a win every time we face them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2903737][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903683]

Parking lot filled with parents of rec kids playing travel ball. The one thing flames have is parents that think their kid is better than they are. I for one, am grateful for clubs like the flames. It's a win every time we face them.

I know it stroke your ego when you see your little neymar Jr scoring 5 goals in a game. Then reality kick in when you play the other club.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2903760][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903737]

I know it stroke your ego when you see your little neymar Jr scoring 5 goals in a game. Then reality kick in when you play the other club.
          5 goals? When where how ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2903683][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903674]

Wff is thriving. Base on what is trending, wff financial projection will more than double next season. Randy had some good team but randy not make money. Here is a interaction between randy and the board members. I am paraphrasing.

Randy: All the team are doing well. Base on this I need a raise.

Board members: Randy, there is only 3 teams here at wff. How much do you think we should pay you?

Randy: The going rate for director is six figures

Board members: Well Randy, we don't know about the going rate. But you can get going.

Randy: All my years of service means nothing to you.

Board members: All your years of service made us lose money. We would like to forget it.

Randy: You wait and see this place will not last without me.

#yoyostillwinningwhilelosingeverygame
            #youwanttolosemoneycallrandy

Yoyo is clueless

Maybe revenue is cut in half

Plenty of spots to park, lol

The ga teams get throttled in GA league play.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905414][QUOTE=Unregistered;2903683]

Yoyo is clueless

Maybe revenue is cut in half

Plenty of spots to park, lol

The ga teams get throttled in GA league play.

The di ck just found the courage to pop his head through the foreskin. Lol 😆 🤣. Parking lot are empty many teams took a break to honor mlk. You and randy don't know about holiday. Unemployed people don't have to worry about holidays. Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905453][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905414]

The di ck just found the courage to pop his head through the foreskin. Lol 😆 🤣. Parking lot are empty many teams took a break to honor mlk. You and randy don't know about holiday. Unemployed people don't have to worry about holidays. Lol
                Wasn’t talking about today. It’s hard for yoyo to see everyone laugh at clown yoyo.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905498][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905453]

Wasn’t talking about today. It’s hard for yoyo to see everyone laugh at clown yoyo.
                  Lol your obsession with wfff and yoyo is unhealthy. Lol I will be at tryouts welcoming the new group of wff members and continue to develop the future soccer player of America and you will be posting bs on talking soccer. Who is the winner? Who is the loser? Lol keep posting for the few of us that knows how you are, we are loling about you all day long. Lol check out the parking lot tomorrow lol 😆 🤣 😅

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905518][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905498]

Lol your obsession with wfff and yoyo is unhealthy. Lol I will be at tryouts welcoming the new group of wff members and continue to develop the future soccer player of America and you will be posting bs on talking soccer. Who is the winner? Who is the loser? Lol keep posting for the few of us that knows how you are, we are loling about you all day long. Lol check out the parking lot tomorrow lol 😆 🤣 😅

Poor yo yo has to troll and watch this thread for everything that is said. He’s very sensitive to his failures. Last in the GA league. He gets kicked out of the DA league. His teams are doing horrible. The teams he is coaching directly are losing. The parents have been laughing at him. He doesn’t handle the truth very well.

Operations have been moved away from brandon. Yo yo knows he’s on his last year. Yo yo is running out snake oil to sell.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905538][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905518]

Poor yo yo has to troll and watch this thread for everything that is said. He’s very sensitive to his failures. Last in the GA league. He gets kicked out of the DA league. His teams are doing horrible. The teams he is coaching directly are losing. The parents have been laughing at him. He doesn’t handle the truth very well.

Operations have been moved away from brandon. Yo yo knows he’s on his last year. Yo yo is running out snake oil to sell.

Lol you have been advocating on behalf of randy for many years. Randy still at home, you are still advocating, and yoyo is still coaching. Lol. It's is time for you to take the foreskin and cover up your head lol. I look forward to your hashtags in 2022. Randy don't hold your breathe.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905545][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905538]

Lol you have been advocating on behalf of randy for many years. Randy still at home, you are still advocating, and yoyo is still coaching. Lol. It's is time for you to take the foreskin and cover up your head lol. I look forward to your hashtags in 2022. Randy don't hold your breathe.
                        Poor yo yo. He can’t handle what’s happening two W. Florida flames. He hast to divert attention away from the facts by his insults, lies, smoke and mirrors.

Poor yo yo looks like he’s poking out of a foreskin every time he gets out of his coffee pot car,

And his big bald head popping out of his fake soccer coaching costume.

Why are your teams doing so bad, yo yo?

Why do the kids leave?

Why can you only attract the bottom dwelling kids? While the other kids go to the top teams in the area.

It’s because you’re a joke in the area, with coaches, parents, college coaches.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905699][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905545]

Poor yo yo. He can’t handle what’s happening two W. Florida flames. He hast to divert attention away from the facts by his insults, lies, smoke and mirrors.

Poor yo yo looks like he’s poking out of a foreskin every time he gets out of his coffee pot car,

And his big bald head popping out of his fake soccer coaching costume.

Why are your teams doing so bad, yo yo?

Why do the kids leave?

Why can you only attract the bottom dwelling kids? While the other kids go to the top teams in the area.

It’s because you’re a joke in the area, with coaches, parents, college coaches.

Lol you for got your hashtag. Yoyo is laughing at you and randy. The parking lots will be filled with dollars signs tonight. Stop by and check it out. The MLS team will be training hard. In between water break I was stop by just to lol 😆 😅 😂 for randy and you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905714][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905699]

Lol you for got your hashtag. Yoyo is laughing at you and randy. The parking lots will be filled with dollars signs tonight. Stop by and check it out. The MLS team will be training hard. In between water break I was stop by just to lol 😆 😅 😂 for randy and you.
                            The MLS team better be training hard after losing to FL Rush’s club team twice this past weekend in Jacksonville.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2906502][QUOTE=Unregistered;2905714]

The MLS team better be training hard after losing to FL Rush’s club team twice this past weekend in Jacksonville.
                              Actually, West Florida flames is getting beaten by everybody. That dude may be gregarious by the way he calls out yo yo‘s BS, but he’s pretty accurate. Yo yo on the other hand behaves with absolutely no class.

Oh and yes, it is accurate, the kids leave. What’s left over is minimal talent because this club has gotten so toxic.

Comment

#yoyocantcoach
                                #yoyocantdirect
                                #yoyoisontalkingsoccer
                                #whatapieceofsh!t
                                #belongsinaseffnertrailerpark

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X