•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happen to the Boston Breakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why did he leave boston to live in sunny Florida? Duh.

Your a real friggin genius. Lol
      You are clearly not a coach. For real coaches, like he is pretending to be, you only go places when you know you have something else lined up. If you were running a successful club, as he says he was, you don't leave that to go somewhere with no job lined up, and then end up in a place where you have to hope each month they can afford to pay you.

Comment

Why can’t I see now instead of “very soon”? Why did you take down the accepted teams list? Please show that there is a high level competition we have t played against 3 times this year already.
        My gosh - for the most part, most clubs are playing in their age group. FL Elite removes some birth years all together to "play up".

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=80852

Comment

Good mix of teams at the older end of the girls group.

Comment

"they have sent kids to train with Tottenham",

To be clear... Parents paid $175 for ID camp, in that camp the club selected some kids who then PAYED a LOT of money to go to Tottenham for 3 sessions with a couple of coaches (one of those coaches now with Prime), and Lucas Mora made a 25 minute appearance...

Join Florida Elite you have a chance of paying for a session with a Tottenham coach?

I would pay thousands to have Lucas mora tell my kid work hard and follow your dream. That is totally worth it. The salty parents with kids that were not pick are the one complaining.

Comment

I know last time there were players from other clubs that were selected. I know some FKK players went with the FESA kids.
              Yep. Plenty of FKK kids selected. A once in a lifetime trip. We paid 450 bucks for a flight for the kid, the rest was paid for. On-site the Tottenham training facilities, took the Tottenham bus, met Lucas Mora, saw multiple players, trained w the Spurs women and tons of Nike gear, played, 1st class training. None of it we as parents paid for. You can rip FESA apart on many things but not this. Kids in England would die for this opportunity.

Comment

I would pay thousands to have Lucas mora tell my kid work hard and follow your dream. That is totally worth it. The salty parents with kids that were not pick are the one complaining.
                Wrong. We paid 175. Then a flight for the kids. So a total of 625.00 for 10 days training (3 sessions a day) at a top class environment- food lodging and gear all paid for. Also tickets to the England national team qualifier at wembley. Like I said earlier you can rip Fesa for a to. If things but this was amazing for the kids.

Comment

Wrong. We paid 175. Then a flight for the kids. So a total of 625.00 for 10 days training (3 sessions a day) at a top class environment- food lodging and gear all paid for. Also tickets to the England national team qualifier at wembley. Like I said earlier you can rip Fesa for a to. If things but this was amazing for the kids.
                  So the tournament subsidizes the FESA players going? Nice

Comment

So the tournament subsidizes the FESA players going? Nice
                    You people are very fortunate. Looking at what was just stated. No other club is doing anything like this. Fesa is always ahead of everybody. It’s called visionary leadership. Providing opportunities for its players that nobody else can.

Comment

You people are very fortunate. Looking at what was just stated. No other club is doing anything like this. Fesa is always ahead of everybody. It’s called visionary leadership. Providing opportunities for its players that nobody else can.
                      So worthy players from other clubs are passed for FESA players?

Comment

So worthy players from other clubs are passed for FESA players?
                        Host your tournament and FESA will reciprocate by sending teams. It believes in teams playing at least one or two tournaments for players to experience playing more teams outside of its local regional games.

Comment

This will be the last time we reciprocate. My kid would not come down next year as this is really unacceptable. Next weekend we are supposed to travel and we still have no schedules.

Total lack of professionalism.

Comment

This will be the last time we reciprocate. My kid would not come down next year as this is really unacceptable. Next weekend we are supposed to travel and we still have no schedules.

Who is the tournament director at FESA ? Codfish?

Comment

Look on got soccer idiot

Comment

C'mon idiot the website has all the information.

Total lack of common sense

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X