Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Futsal Tournament

Is this going to happen traveling a bit to get here and nothing has been posted yet

The regionals? They are supposed to be in the 15th but who knows now. Contact the directors on the website.

Comment

Tried that and I got schedule coming last week and my fear is last min cancel.

Comment

I don’t know if we can have indoor tournaments in MA right now.

Comment

I don't think that any tournaments are currently allowed in Massachusetts. Additionally, I don't believe that teams from out of state are permitted to play against Massachusetts teams. That could put the hosting organization as well as the venue at risk of being shut down by the State or possibly the town.

Comment

The regionals in Hanover that are usually this weekend are postponed until June 24th to June 27th tentatively.

That is per the Starland Reservation calendar and USYouthFutsal Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              The regionals in Hanover that are usually this weekend are postponed until June 24th to June 27th tentatively.

I just realized you mean through the NorthEast Futsal Association, in Nashua NH,

Zach Rocha and Will Chan are far from the best people in the business, no idea with what they are up to.

Comment

Yes this is correct. Moved to June

Comment

I know many clubs toward Boston and Eastern Mass.....any Futsal action closer to Western Mass and maybe Worcestor?

Comment

We told you so.

Comment

I don’t know if we can have indoor tournaments in MA right now.
                      Asked around last week. Believe it or not there are zero futsal tournaments around here. Weird!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X