Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODP Portland Timbers, Discovery, Academy

Does anyone know what is happening, or going to happen, with Portland Timbers ODP? Is the Discovery program coming back? Is the Timbers Academy "worth it"?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know what is happening, or going to happen, with Portland Timbers ODP? Is the Discovery program coming back? Is the Timbers Academy "worth it"?
    The answer to your last question is “no”

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

hearing that this program might be free this year.

Comment

no way

hearing that this program might be free this year.
          I don't know who you heard that from. I certainly did not hear that. It would be great if true but the cost of ODP has gone up up up under the new management. Not sure why it would go down to free with overall revenues for the parent company way down.

Comment

I don't know who you heard that from. I certainly did not hear that. It would be great if true but the cost of ODP has gone up up up under the new management. Not sure why it would go down to free with overall revenues for the parent company way down.
            Nobody is willing to pay for coaching at TA. Making it free is the only option, makes sense

Comment

If it's the same management group in charge of ODP, don't expect too much, other than emptying you wallets and getting little in return. Lots of empty promises... Not mentioning any names... *cough* E. Lyslo *cough*

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X