Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indoor Practices With no Parents feel Safe.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor Practices With no Parents feel Safe.

Sometimes I think people use TS to push propaganda, fake news and fear.
    Don't they know TS is for bragging about your kids team and talking trash about other clubs lol.

I do not agree with the person who started the thread about risky indoor practices or games.
    Both my kids practice indoors. Parents wait in the cars. For games we get one spectator.
    Everyone in the building is masked and safe. Indoor venues have gone above and beyond creating safe places for kids to play in the cold winter months. Sure outdoor practices are great but in MA our weather fluctuates in a day from 10 degrees to 40 easily. Then there is freezing rain nevermind access to fields.

I think the people who come on here saying indoor places are unsafe, looking to start drama are being unfair to the recreational centers who are being super safe and trying not to go out of business.

End of day, you feel unsafe, don't go. But don't start that BS thread. Support the centers!

Agreed. The kids and adults need an outlet during this and the facilities along with health clubs can provide that. Facilities would be moronic not to follow protocols right now. At the same point, if they are a health risk and not following protocols, then report it. The "I don't want to get them in trouble" is garbage when it's a public health issue. The facilities are small businesses and when spring time comes, none of you are going to be at the facilities playing or spending money and guess what? Their bills are the same then. It's a seasonal business and they have already been rocked hard by it. The way we are going with this virus, some facilities will go bye bye and probably some clubs.

Comment

If the sky is falling, it's my job to tell everyone about it! The world is going to end unless we all reside in our safe spaces for the next six months. Don't worry, we'll just print some more money if we need it.

Regards,

Joe Blow
      President
      WHAA Bunker Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sometimes I think people use TS to push propaganda, fake news and fear.
        Don't they know TS is for bragging about your kids team and talking trash about other clubs lol.

I do not agree with the person who started the thread about risky indoor practices or games.
        Both my kids practice indoors. Parents wait in the cars. For games we get one spectator.
        Everyone in the building is masked and safe. Indoor venues have gone above and beyond creating safe places for kids to play in the cold winter months. Sure outdoor practices are great but in MA our weather fluctuates in a day from 10 degrees to 40 easily. Then there is freezing rain nevermind access to fields.

I think the people who come on here saying indoor places are unsafe, looking to start drama are being unfair to the recreational centers who are being super safe and trying not to go out of business.

End of day, you feel unsafe, don't go. But don't start that BS thread. Support the centers!
        Keep in mind what happens at your facility might not be happening at others. Families can make their own choices based on their own risks and situations and no need to criticize what others do, either way.

Comment

Covid is FAKE!!! It's like a mild flu. More people die from the flue every year than covid. In fact, a lot of the deaths being reported are actually from the flu and not covid!!

#MAGA
          #OVERTURNTHEELECTION
          #TRUMP2020&2024

Comment

I’m sitting in my car at my kids indoor practice.
            So grateful these sports centers are open and following rules.
            If you are worried stay home. I’m not.

Comment

I’m sitting in my car at my kids indoor practice.
              So grateful these sports centers are open and following rules.
              If you are worried stay home. I’m not.
              Can you get COVID from a dirty toilet seat

Comment

Gross. Who is sitting on a dirty toilet?
                I’m sitting in my car.
                My kids aren’t allowed to use public restrooms.
                I told them I’d rather they pee on the side of the road if an emergency.

Comment

A flue is a duct, pipe, or opening in a chimney for conveying exhaust gases from a fireplace, furnace, water heater, boiler, or generator to the outdoors.

Comment

Its very simple, major risk playing inside but money talks. It is clearly very risky and sorry it is your business. Be careful

Comment

Continue to spread fear.

Comment

A flue is a duct, pipe, or opening in a chimney for conveying exhaust gases from a fireplace, furnace, water heater, boiler, or generator to the outdoors.
                        Please, tell us more, Mr Science!

Comment

Please, tell us more, Mr Science!
                          More like Bob Villa, This Old House

Comment

If the sky is falling, it's my job to tell everyone about it! The world is going to end unless we all reside in our safe spaces for the next six months. Don't worry, we'll just print some more money if we need it.

Regards,

Joe Blow
                            President
                            WHAA Bunker Corporation
                            Safe space = indoor soccer!!!!

Comment

anyone have comments/experience regarding livebarn platform that forekicks uses for spectator game viewing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X