Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID Trump

This virus would be contained if it were not for Trump. All the money, all the lives, all the jobs. Almost single handily could have been saved by almost anyone other than Trump. No secret, no magic, just science epidemiology and Humility. Trump, the really killer.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This virus would be contained if it were not for Trump. All the money, all the lives, all the jobs. Almost single handily could have been saved by almost anyone other than Trump. No secret, no magic, just science epidemiology and Humility. Trump, the really killer.
    🥱. Another keyboard virologist. Over 13,000,000 cases around the world with over a 1/2 million dead and Trump is supposed to contain it. China, Brazil, India, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Italy, Spain and many others couldn’t contain it but its Trumps fault. Got it. You must mean the same racist president that shut down travel into the US at the beginning of the pandemic. You remember, you libtards lost your shït when he shut down the borders. Since we’re talking about science and epidemiology, I don’t recall Trump encouraging millions to pack the streets during a global pandemic, do you? I believe that it was the voices from the left who promoted and encouraged mass protests. Where was your Covid outrage then? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Even today De Blasio supports large BLM gatherings in NYC. Still no Covid outrage? You know a little libtard humility would’ve gone a long way.

Comment

The online Trolls' Russian handlers haven't updated their talking points to reflect the latest upturn in cases and deaths. They're still stuck on the outdated and thoroughly debunked closing the borders narrative.

The tragic surge since states re-opened too early is on trump and his butt-kissing republican governors (yes, I'm talking about YOU Ron DeSantis). No way to blame that on anyone but themselves.

Comment

🥱. Another keyboard virologist. Over 13,000,000 cases around the world with over a 1/2 million dead and Trump is supposed to contain it. China, Brazil, India, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Italy, Spain and many others couldn’t contain it but its Trumps fault. Got it. You must mean the same racist president that shut down travel into the US at the beginning of the pandemic. You remember, you libtards lost your shït when he shut down the borders. Since we’re talking about science and epidemiology, I don’t recall Trump encouraging millions to pack the streets during a global pandemic, do you? I believe that it was the voices from the left who promoted and encouraged mass protests. Where was your Covid outrage then? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Even today De Blasio supports large BLM gatherings in NYC. Still no Covid outrage? You know a little libtard humility would’ve gone a long way.
        Many of those countries have contained it, including China. So has the EU, which has <3,000 cases a day with a population of 330M people. US 67,000K cases yesterday? I've lost track. South Korea got their first case the same day we did - now they have a handful a day. It will be impossible to ever irradicate it without a vaccine, but it can be contained and managed. We've lost the advantage because red state governors listened to Trump, wanted to suck his old man co ck, rather than listen to the health experts.

Comment

Many of those countries have contained it, including China. So has the EU, which has <3,000 cases a day with a population of 330M people. US 67,000K cases yesterday? I've lost track. South Korea got their first case the same day we did - now they have a handful a day. It will be impossible to ever irradicate it without a vaccine, but it can be contained and managed. We've lost the advantage because red state governors listened to Trump, wanted to suck his old man co ck, rather than listen to the health experts.
          No other country has tested their populations as much as the US. Over 40,000,000 have been tested so and continue daily. What do u think would happen to those other countries numbers, who you say have “contained it,” if they tested as any people as the US? When did NY become a red state? How many people would be alive today if Cuomo didn’t put positive Covid patient in places with the highest risk group? Listen to health experts? How many of these “health experts” including the World Health Organization told all of us that masks were not needed and even weakened our immune system? How many times did Fauci change his stance on masks and re-opening? Oh, but it’s Trumps fault. Got it. Red state governors listened to Trump? Wow, even today with the latest most up-to-date science on masks and social distancing, your blue state governors are still allowing for and encouraging mass protests with thousands in attendance. Yep, all Trumps fault. So much for listening to those “health experts”, huh bright boy!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X