Ecnl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of ecnl haters. Yet I bet if any of you had the opportunity, you would join in a second. So it seems like envy is your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lots of ecnl haters. Yet I bet if any of you had the opportunity, you would join in a second. So it seems like envy is your issue.
      I think the opposite (besides the people who don’t make these teams because of talent & will bash them at any cost). My opinion is clubs, coaches, parents & players have a great deal of respect for the ECNL and that is the reason why so many questions are raised when a club is marketing they will get in.

Comment

Nah, ECNL is too far.

Comment

sure its open to all clubs to pay to be members...then extra for all the EDP run tournaments .....so more money for the owners of EDP... that is their business model and ECNL's is to exclude to drive up cost and profit...
          Funny thing, daughter switched from GA (former DA) club to ENCL club and the tuition was actually less by a good $500 and the GA team had more players on it.

Comment

Funny thing, daughter switched from GA (former DA) club to ENCL club and the tuition was actually less by a good $500 and the GA team had more players on it.
            Is the GA club charging the same as when it was DA? Hard to justify that even though their expenses may be the same

Comment

Yep, pretty sure that's why it's called Elite Clubs National Leagues. Not like it's ever tried to be open to all clubs and levels...just the elite...
              Elite only? Hahaha ..... Susa, FCB, FSA, mfa, Delco .... Elite! ROFLMAO!
              Ps, checks due for next season which probably won't happen .... Thanks for your kind donations which you couldn't even write off!

Comment

Is the GA club charging the same as when it was DA? Hard to justify that even though their expenses may be the same
                Yep same as last year $1950. How does this compare to ECNL?

Comment

Yup and acted like keeping costs the same was doing everyone a favor. Parents that stayed are already complaining about the schedule. They were told away games would be lumped together so they would only need 1 night stay over. Now no games are on the same weekend and they have a stretch of games over 2 months where every week they travel 3hrs and almost all games are on Sat.

Comment

Elite only? Hahaha ..... Susa, FCB, FSA, mfa, Delco .... Elite! ROFLMAO!
                    Ps, checks due for next season which probably won't happen .... Thanks for your kind donations which you couldn't even write off!
                    Actually, at one time FC Delco was an elite program. They had many players on the boys side that went on to play professionally. Most of the ECNL clubs were brought in because of what the history was like then. Unfortunately without any kind of 2nd tier or relegation/promotion plans those failing clubs get to keep their place.

Comment

Yup and acted like keeping costs the same was doing everyone a favor. Parents that stayed are already complaining about the schedule. They were told away games would be lumped together so they would only need 1 night stay over. Now no games are on the same weekend and they have a stretch of games over 2 months where every week they travel 3hrs and almost all games are on Sat.
                      What club? We haven’t seen a schedule yet.

Comment

$1950? Goes to show how much of a difference clubs are charging. I know one charging over $3k.

Comment

Add in hotels, uniform, gas, food, airfare for showcases, fit will come to 10k if not more a year. Going out of state each weekend is going to turn everyone off and leave GA

Comment

what Club? No schedules are out yet. I suspect this is an ECNL troll

Comment

what Club? No schedules are out yet. I suspect this is an ECNL troll
                              I think you're a coach fishing to see if it is one of your parents.

Comment

GA cheaper.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X