• Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 Friendly: Oakwood 05 Girls GA v PDA

Would love to see OW 05 Girls GA v PDA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PDA in a close one
    Oakwood is actually the deeper team but the 3 best players are on PDA.

Comment

PDA. Always.

Comment

PDA. Always.
        Nope, not against that OW team. But, I guess we'll never find out.

Comment

PDA is stacked. So many injuries and still won nationals. Picked up very good players as well. Their bench can beat Oakwood.

Didn’t Oakwood lose players to ECNL as well?

Comment

Not the 05 team. They're really good. They obviously all know it or they would have gone to FSA and CFC. I think one of their goalies did leave. But the other goalie is just as good.

Comment

PDA is stacked. So many injuries and still won nationals. Picked up very good players as well. Their bench can beat Oakwood.

Didn’t Oakwood lose players to ECNL as well?
              Oakwood did not lose, but they are no match for PDA.

Comment

Nope, not against that OW team. But, I guess we'll never find out.
                That Oakwood team is highly overrated. PDA is the real deal. Who has Oakwood really played?

Comment

Not the 05 team. They're really good. They obviously all know it or they would have gone to FSA and CFC. I think one of their goalies did leave. But the other goalie is just as good.
                  They are above average, but “really good” gives them too much credit. They barely beat lowly FSA at the same age group. That’s not special.

Comment

They are above average, but “really good” gives them too much credit. They barely beat lowly FSA at the same age group. That’s not special.
                    I would say that Oakwood team is the second best 05 team on the east coast. PDA 05 would beat them all day long though. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them get together for a friendly. Not sure what other 05s would beat either team.

Comment

I would say that Oakwood team is the second best 05 team on the east coast. PDA 05 would beat them all day long though. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them get together for a friendly. Not sure what other 05s would beat either team.
                      I have seen oakwood and I thought they were a good team. However I would add WC 05's to the mix and say I think they are better than Oakwood. Time to set up a NE invitational tournament for August. What would your top 4 seeds be?

1. PDA
                      2. Stars
                      3. WC
                      4. Oakwood?

Comment

PDA, STA, Howell, WC. Let’s do it!

I have seen oakwood and I thought they were a good team. However I would add WC 05's to the mix and say I think they are better than Oakwood. Time to set up a NE invitational tournament for August. What would your top 4 seeds be?

1. PDA
                        2. Stars
                        3. WC
                        4. Oakwood?

Comment

1. PDA
                          2. Stars
                          3. WC
                          4. Oakwood?

1. Oakwood
                          2. PDA
                          3. Stars
                          4. WC

Comment

1. Oakwood
                            2. PDA
                            3. Stars
                            4. WC
                            PDA went completely undefeated in a strong ecnl a year ago. Oakwood dropped several games in a very weak GDA during the same time. No, Oakwood is not better.

Comment

I agree with this statement; however PDA is the best in the nation. Oakwood is maybe top 10.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X