X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the same guy from Seinfeld?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PSA, STA, ATSC, and possibly SDFC and Wildcats are all run by the same organization or person: Newman.

That's one reason why it's ridiculous, another is what others mentioned before. They received upfront payment for the entire year, and provided nothing over the Spring.

They provided online education, ok, they employed some coaches through the Spring. Anything to maintain the activity and extract a reason for why parents with kids get little refund in return.

Comment

I guarantee most clubs did this and fall under the $150k. Someone mentioned you can get a full list with out business names, anyone know where?

Comment

The new GPS...

Comment

Is that the same guy from Seinfeld?
          John Newman is WORSE, a cancer.

Comment

STA parents need to get together and demand refund or hold the kids back from joining club.

Comment

STA parents need to get together and demand refund or hold the kids back from joining club.
              Too late he’s already committed them and they are multiple payments deep

Comment

Haaaa LOL

Those STA parents will just eat it and not say a word.

Comment

https://www.sba.gov/partners/contrac...ud-waste-abuse

Link to info about how to report fraud to the SBA.
                  I already reported JN using this link. I told them about PSA, STA, and everything else under his umbrella. They got back to me the very next day. The weird thing is that they spent 5 minutes talking to me about PPP and then one of the asst attorney generals jumped in and started grilling me about coaches for 20 minutes. Questions like if there are any foreign trainers with the organization that are not listed on the website, how many foreign vs. american trainers, if I know type of visa trainers have. No clue why they asked those questions and I could only answer them with “I don’t know”.

Comment

I already reported JN using this link. I told them about PSA, STA, and everything else under his umbrella. They got back to me the very next day. The weird thing is that they spent 5 minutes talking to me about PPP and then one of the asst attorney generals jumped in and started grilling me about coaches for 20 minutes. Questions like if there are any foreign trainers with the organization that are not listed on the website, how many foreign vs. american trainers, if I know type of visa trainers have. No clue why they asked those questions and I could only answer them with “I don’t know”.
                    Read GPS bankruptcy and fraud. They are interested in that, immigration and visa violations using youth soccer as a diversion.

Comment

New tool to search the information instead of the raw data - https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/

Comment

New tool to search the information instead of the raw data - https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/
                        Damn, just for the search soccer brings up 177 results and includes a lot of big name clubs.

Comment

Huh. I must be the only one that doesn’t have a problem with this. As long as they attempted to do something like zoom I’m cool with it.

Comment

To me the issue isn't the virtual training, but the clubs that laid off or furloughed most/all their coaches and then didn't give credits/refunds. Apparently there were a few in NJ.

Comment

Huh. I must be the only one that doesn’t have a problem with this. As long as they attempted to do something like zoom I’m cool with it.
                              Ok, Coach. 🙄

Comment

The issue is whether parents got something of value for their money. It sounds like they did. What the business did with the funds it could lawfully apply for, I have other things to be concerned about. If you feel you got ripped off, take them to small claims court. If you have a problem, it might be with the government that gave away funds so freely. But it was an unusual circumstance.

Ok, Coach. 🙄

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X