Pateadores Is Out Of Control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoe does Pateadores work? Are they a franchise from the SoCal group? https://www.pateadores.org Are they just like all the "Surf" clubs that pay money to San Diego Surf? https://www.surfsoccernation.com/our-clubs

Comment

James Riley is definitely with Pateadores now. The website says he is coaching their top team and running some kind of Academy program. Super weird he is joining a super shady outfit like that. Not a good look for him for sure.
      https://www.pateadoreswa.com/news_article/show/1112423

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Luckily for the rest of us, there are few in this city that think (if you want to call it that) like you do. Those cities are called Houston and Phoenix. You selfishly benefit from the sacrifice of the rest of us. Your penance should be volunteering for a few weeks in the ERs in both of those cities. Your blissful ignorance endangers us all.
        I just stop by the hospital today and there was just 1 with C-19 no big deal. go back hiding under your bed . tranny boy.

Comment

I just stop by the hospital today and there was just 1 with C-19 no big deal. go back hiding under your bed . tranny boy.
          I have to assume English is your second language. Your obsession about everyone being a "tranny boy" is frankly pretty weird.

Comment

I have to assume English is your second language. Your obsession about everyone being a "tranny boy" is frankly pretty weird.
            Nah just you Biden voters, you must be one.

Comment

Nah just you Biden voters, you must be one.
              I'm sorry. Again you are super unclear. Do you have a thing for Biden voters or Tranny Boys?

Comment

I'm sorry. Again you are super unclear. Do you have a thing for Biden voters or Tranny Boys?
                Tranny boys are Biden voters.

Comment

Totally understand now that you have a fetish for Tranny boys AND Biden voters. Thank you for clearing that up.

Comment

Totally understand now that you have a fetish for Tranny boys AND Biden voters. Thank you for clearing that up.
                    This thread went WAY off the rails.

Comment

I'm a Biden voter and a tranny boy. I prefer a manual tranny, but my wife doesn't know how to drive a stick, so I'm stuck with an automatic tranny instead.

Maybe I should just buy a Tesla, as electric cars don't need a tranny at all.

Comment

I'm a Biden voter and a tranny boy. I prefer a manual tranny, but my wife doesn't know how to drive a stick, so I'm stuck with an automatic tranny instead.

Maybe I should just buy a Tesla, as electric cars don't need a tranny at all.
                        LOL!!! Love this, wish this forum had a like button. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Is Pateadores the club that's doing large scrimmage sessikns at Robinswood Park? They are not wearing distinct club uniforms to avoid getting identified, but they all bring their FC Bellevue bags 🤦*♀️🤦*♀️🤦*♀️.

Comment

Yes, that’s them. That club has a very casual relationship with safety, integrity and ethics. They’ve been reported to county officials and Labor and Industries. Hard to believe the City of Bellevue has not taken action. One of their staff members defends the clubs safety violations on a closed Bellevue group on Facebook....Adriana Maldonado-Ruiz

Comment

Yes, that’s them. That club has a very casual relationship with safety, integrity and ethics. They’ve been reported to county officials and Labor and Industries. Hard to believe the City of Bellevue has not taken action. One of their staff members defends the clubs safety violations on a closed Bellevue group on Facebook....Adriana Maldonado-Ruiz
                              Thanks Karen, hopefully you get your pound of brown or black flesh.

Comment

Thanks Karen, hopefully you get your pound of brown or black flesh.
                                What does this have to do with skin color???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X