Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re right. It is a scandal perpetuated by the hit team at the NYT with their unnamed, unverified source.
    The article has a dozen different sources, both from the US and Afghanistan. The NYT is dripping out this story masterfully, and trump is falling right into the trap. First the allegation, which trump denies, then the receipts. They have trump backed into a corner with his lies. It's not unlikely that they are saving another bombshell for July 4th, on the day the traitor tries to give a "patriotic" speech.

P.S. Confidential sources have always been commonplace and ethical. Google "Deep Throat Watergate" to educate yourself.

Comment

The article has a dozen different sources, both from the US and Afghanistan. The NYT is dripping out this story masterfully, and trump is falling right into the trap. First the allegation, which trump denies, then the receipts. They have trump backed into a corner with his lies. It's not unlikely that they are saving another bombshell for July 4th, on the day the traitor tries to give a "patriotic" speech.

P.S. Confidential sources have always been commonplace and ethical. Google "Deep Throat Watergate" to educate yourself.
      That’s the difference. You rely on a biased news source with a long track record of animus towards Trump rather than rely on information coming directly from our own intel community like most reasonable people. Multiple congressmen and intel agents have all said there is conflicting information as to the authenticity of the reports. Due to the gravity of the situation, these sources have to verified prior to taking any action. But no, all you need is a unverified, Anonymous source from the NYT to start another Cold War. That’s why Libtards make the worse leaders, they act on emotion. Hence “defund the police”, CHOP support, and making assaults on police officers a misdemeanor. Without verified sources you end up looking like complete, uneducated idiots. I see you Russia collision. You believed to your core there was slam dunk, concrete evidence of collusion because why, Schiff told you there was? He lied to you, you took the bait, and ended up looking like the biggest dipshît for the better part of 2 years. That’s why it’s vital to get it right. Good thing you’re not in charge of anything cause your dumbass would go to war because the NYT told you to. Who’s the bright boy now?

Comment

Delusional trumptards

That’s the difference. You rely on a biased news source with a long track record of animus towards Trump rather than rely on information coming directly from our own intel community like most reasonable people. Multiple congressmen and intel agents have all said there is conflicting information as to the authenticity of the reports. Due to the gravity of the situation, these sources have to verified prior to taking any action. But no, all you need is a unverified, Anonymous source from the NYT to start another Cold War. That’s why Libtards make the worse leaders, they act on emotion. Hence “defund the police”, CHOP support, and making assaults on police officers a misdemeanor. Without verified sources you end up looking like complete, uneducated idiots. I see you Russia collision. You believed to your core there was slam dunk, concrete evidence of collusion because why, Schiff told you there was? He lied to you, you took the bait, and ended up looking like the biggest dipshît for the better part of 2 years. That’s why it’s vital to get it right. Good thing you’re not in charge of anything cause your dumbass would go to war because the NYT told you to. Who’s the bright boy now?
        Wait, let me get this straight. You're denying the intel that Russia paid bounties for killing American and coalition troops? You're falling into the trap just like trump is. You might want to consider some preemptive backpedaling, or else you're going to look even more stupid than usual real soon.

Comment

Wait, let me get this straight. You're denying the intel that Russia paid bounties for killing American and coalition troops? You're falling into the trap just like trump is. You might want to consider some preemptive backpedaling, or else you're going to look even more stupid than usual real soon.
          Hey collusion boy, I think you’re the last idiot on earth to lecture us on falling into a fake news trap. You still haven’t found your way outta that hole, have ya? What is this backpedaling that you so speak of? You only backpedal when you jump the gun and blow your wad before the facts come out. Something that you’re notoriously known for. I’ll wait for the real story to come out rather than embarrass myself quoting biased anonymous sources from the NYT. How has that worked out for ya these last 4 years?

Comment

lol it's ben confirmed by multiple sources. NYT just broke the story

Comment

Funny, so far our own intel community says different. I’ll wait and see rather than cry for an impeachment.

Comment

You know what else these multiple sources confirmed? Pelosi and Schumer sat on the same intel and did nothing until the NYT story broke. I wonder why? Certainly the Speaker of the House should’ve acted on this most egregious scandal but didn’t. Why does she have such an affinity for Russia?

Comment

You know what else these multiple sources confirmed? Pelosi and Schumer sat on the same intel and did nothing until the NYT story broke. I wonder why? Certainly the Speaker of the House should’ve acted on this most egregious scandal but didn’t. Why does she have such an affinity for Russia?
                  "sat on the same intel"?? Huh?? I think you're confused. Pelosi and Schumer don't have access to the Presidential Daily Brief (PDF) where the intel was laid out for trump in February. Pelosi didn't know until the NYT story broke, hence her request to the intel community for a briefing (see post #1).

Comment

"sat on the same intel"?? Huh?? I think you're confused. Pelosi and Schumer don't have access to the Presidential Daily Brief (PDF) where the intel was laid out for trump in February. Pelosi didn't know until the NYT story broke, hence her request to the intel community for a briefing (see post #1).
                    Intel said Trump was never briefed. So which is it?

Comment

Oops! Looks like your boy has stepped in it again!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ook-no-action/

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA)’s aides first learned in February of allegations that a Russian military intelligence unit offered bounties for American troops in Afghanistan, according to a report.

Top Intelligence Committee staff for Schiff were briefed during a congressional trip to Afghanistan on intelligence that Russia offered the Taliban bounties in Afghanistan, but Schiff took no action in response to the briefing, sources told The Federalist.

Schiff has so far refused to acknowledge that his staff was aware of the allegations. “I can’t comment on the specifics,” he said when asked by a reporter whether he indeed knew of the intelligence before the New York Times story. He has also acknowledged that Trump was never briefed on the intelligence. But none of this has stopped him from complaining that Trump took no action against Russia.

Schiff’s recent complaints that Trump took no action against Russia in response to rumors of Russian bounties are curious given that Schiff himself took no action after his top staff were briefed by intelligence officials. As chairman of the intelligence committee, Schiff had the authority to immediately brief the full committee and convene hearings on the matter. Schiff, however, did nothing. He did not brief his committee on the matter, nor did he brief the gang of 8, which consists of top congressional leadership in both chambers.

Patrick Boland, a spokesman for Schiff on the Intelligence Committee, did not respond to a request for comment from The Federalist about Schiff’s inaction on the bounty allegations and declined to say why Schiff withheld the information from Congress for months.

The Federalist also reported that Boland also did not explain why travel records regarding the congressional staff delegation trip to Afghanistan had not yet been disclosed in the Congressional Record as required by law.

It is not the first time Schiff withheld information from other members of Congress that he would later use to criticize the Trump administration for.

Comment

$20.20

If I were to click on that breitbart article, I wouldn't find that it's based on "unnamed sources" would I? Because that would be laughably hypocritical of you.

Comment

$20.20

If I were to click on that breitbart article, I wouldn't find that it's based on "unnamed sources" would I? Because that would be laughably hypocritical of you.
                          We’re libtards, verified sources don’t matter. 😂 $-20.20

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X