Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centercourt FC Tryouts/Looking for players!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Centercourt FC under new management with Partnership with NY Red Bulls. Still looking for players for boys and girls following age groups; Boys 2007/2008 Team, Boys 2009/2010 Team, Boys 2011/2012 Team, Boys 2013/2014 Team & Girls 2006/2007 Team and Girls 2009/2010 Team. All teams play in EDP. E-mail us for more information on how to register at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com
    As teams will be mixed what could I possibly gain from signing my 07 daughter up who will
    Then be playing up a year ? She is currently a middle of the pack player team on her town team
    But joining CFC she will be forced to play up a year ? Any help would
    Be great

Comment

Centercourt FC Tryouts/Looking for players

Centercourt FC is offering 3x sessions a week for teams. 2 training sessions per week and one additional small group training session with an even heavier focus on player development. Throughout the course of the year we also offer speed/agility classes as well. Without trying to make this sound like a sales pitch, in all honesty our approach to development is the difference between us and other programs out there. Red Bull has had homegrown products from the area, identified at the grassroots level that have gone on to play at the highest levels such; John Tolkin, Tyler adams, Chris Lema, Ben Mines, etc.

I am always glad to answer any questions and understand parents concerns. Please feel free to e-mail me at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com if you or anyone like to discuss further and more in-depth.

Comment

Are you offering any goalie training in the program?

Comment

Yes Goalie Keeper program will be incorporated

Comment

Centercourt FC is offering 3x sessions a week for teams. 2 training sessions per week and one additional small group training session with an even heavier focus on player development. Throughout the course of the year we also offer speed/agility classes as well. Without trying to make this sound like a sales pitch, in all honesty our approach to development is the difference between us and other programs out there. Red Bull has had homegrown products from the area, identified at the grassroots level that have gone on to play at the highest levels such; John Tolkin, Tyler adams, Chris Lema, Ben Mines, etc.

I am always glad to answer any questions and understand parents concerns. Please feel free to e-mail me at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com if you or anyone like to discuss further and more in-depth.
            Agreed but RDS would be a better fit if my daughter was good enough ? I’m just not understanding where playing up in a mixed team is going to help improve my daughter. What makes your approach different ? I see from your resume you have only worked in town setting is this club catered for the same level players ?

Thank you for answering

Comment

I have been involved with our academy teams (Our U23s down to U12s) and RDS system, I have also worked in local club teams with as well during my time with Red Bull. Better way to go about this is; please e-mail me any concerns or questions and I will be glad to answer specifics to what we can offer your child with us. We differ from club town soccer in sense of the direction we are looking to take centercourt is advance level soccer and provide players with an opportunity to be challenged in every sense of the word.

I also encourage anyone to join us at Centercourt for our summer programming and see for yourselves what this club has to offer with Red Bull partnership.

https://centercourtacademy.com/programs/

Comment

I have been involved with our academy teams (Our U23s down to U12s) and RDS system, I have also worked in local club teams with as well during my time with Red Bull. Better way to go about this is; please e-mail me any concerns or questions and I will be glad to answer specifics to what we can offer your child with us. We differ from club town soccer in sense of the direction we are looking to take centercourt is advance level soccer and provide players with an opportunity to be challenged in every sense of the word.

I also encourage anyone to join us at Centercourt for our summer programming and see for yourselves what this club has to offer with Red Bull partnership.

https://centercourtacademy.com/programs/
                I thought that’s why you posted on the forum to answer questions ! Still unsure as to what is different compared to my local town. Is it the level of coaching ? Our current town coach is also a USSF C license and is an ex professional. Is the pathway to be pushed to RDS ? What is the long term plan for my daughter when she gets to high school ?

Comment

Yes there is a pathway to our academy teams and being scouted on the boys side. On the girls side we do not have an academy system setup however are goal for all players is to setup a pathway for an opportunity through our relationships with collegiate coaches and Collegiate ID sessions that we will setup.

If you'd like my response to your questions here, that fine. I simply suggested a more personal communication process by e-mail and manner for me to address your concerns. Thank you.

Comment

Tiago I called the office 5 times but no answer in the past week unfortunately and I needed to tryout somewhere else I’m registered with another club now As of yesterday because I didn’t hear back from centercourt but my sons team of choice was your 2011 flight 1 team in EDP leagues along with another friend.

Can you confirm the team is similar to last season we have only paid deposit at other club so far but really want to tryout with the team that played flight 1.

Comment

Apologizes that no one answered your call. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime you have a question at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com

I dont like to give my number out in here, but can do so for you via e-mail should you need to speak on the phone.

In all honesty, with the short time I have been in the position; I am still gathering information on teams and those that register to give an accurate prediction of where this 2011 team will be flighted. However we do have several returners on this squad with some new additions from cedar stars.

Comment

Are they returners from the green team? What cedar stars team as there are different levels to the different locations at that age group.

Comment

Are they returners from the green team? What cedar stars team as there are different levels to the different locations at that age group.
                          if you are really a parent why not just email him directly ??

Comment

A few are from the returning CFC Green team, yes. New additions are from Cedar Stars Bergen.

Comment

When are your tryouts?

Comment

Tiago- the information and transparency is appreciated but, in all seriousness, you should really stop replying to every post on here. While some might be serious inquiries, most on this site will be trolls just trying to mess with you.

You’ve given your contact info, let them reach out that way with additional and specific questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X