X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775545]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Do you even know what you are talking about? Are you out of your mind saying that the USA “is #1 in police brutality “. Look at the Data the facts!! Please educate yourself so you can teach your children the way to properly live!! You are leading them in the wrong way to disrespect and hate law enforcement!! Please!!! And I’m not a WHITE PERSON!! I’m from South America and my wife is black! Please look at the facts!!
    LOL, you're from South Africa and you feel this way. Hmmmmm

Can you spell TROLL?

GTF outta here you "Proud Boy"

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775557]

LOL, you're from South Africa and you feel this way. Hmmmmm

Can you spell TROLL?

GTF outta here you "Proud Boy"
      Reading is funDUHmental. Damn people are stupid and illiterate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775347]

Another well educated and worldly person. We lead the world in incarcerations of minorities. Face it, you’re wrong and angry that change is on its way. The reality isn’t that the movement “is the right thing to do” it’s that now the majority is taking over and believe me baby the NEW MAJORITY didn’t grow up on Pat Boone and having a safety schools their senior year. Once the playing field levels out both the light and dark will then go after the super wealthy because they will be tired of fighting over the same scraps.
        Peace and Love,
        Jojo (the most educated person on this site, not saying much)
        Do you realize that it’s the urban cities from the democratic states that you say “lead the world in incarcerations of minorities “ I respect your views but please look at the facts!! Teach your children properly to not just believe the media that wants to cause division. The media that is all owned by the same six corporations!! I will say again I’m South American and my wife is black!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775568]

Do you realize that it’s the urban cities from the democratic states that you say “lead the world in incarcerations of minorities “ I respect your views but please look at the facts!! Teach your children properly to not just believe the media that wants to cause division. The media that is all owned by the same six corporations!! I will say again I’m South American and my wife is black!!
          My husband is black, who carea.
          I shall yield if you can twll me which one of the six major companies own New China News Agency or TYK news and the BBC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775565]

Reading is funDUHmental. Damn people are stupid and illiterate.
            South America not South Africa.

Comment

Your from Brasil, almost as hateful as the US.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775682]

Your from Brasil, almost as hateful as the US.
                First, it's "You're".

More importantly, if my kid kneels, he better have brought his tennis shoes, bc it's a long run home from the field.

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

top 22 most dangerous cities in America all have a democrat mayor. (look it up). How do the democrats answer this?

This fact does not help the biased and hateful liberal agenda. There entire democrat platform is based on BULLSH_T!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775721]

First, it's "You're".

More importantly, if my kid kneels, he better have brought his tennis shoes, bc it's a long run home from the field.

I'm All for BLM and The LGBTQ community BUT IF my kids ever tried to kneel during the Anthem- They would be seriously in pain.

I teach respect for all people and just as much respect for our flag.

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775768]

I'm All for BLM and The LGBTQ community BUT IF my kids ever tried to kneel during the Anthem- They would be seriously in pain.

I'm all for lesbians (because I can relate), but i just don't understand fags.

How can anyone not like a good fish taco? just saying.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775784]

I'm all for lesbians (because I can relate), but i just don't understand fags.

How can anyone not like a good fish taco? just saying.
                        You don't have to understand them, just don't hate them. As far as your culinary choices go, perhaps read the menu carefully....

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775791]

You don't have to understand them, just don't hate them. As far as your culinary choices go, perhaps read the menu carefully....
                          I don't hate any fags (i don't know any either) I met a couple over the years and i have no issues, they were very nice.

I don't hate anyone that i have never met.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775821]

I don't hate any fags (i don't know any either) I met a couple over the years and i have no issues, they were very nice.

I don't hate anyone that i have never met.
                            You’re a better man than me, I hate Donald John Trump, and hope to never meet him, ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775768]

If you don’t kneel you neither love your country or your fellow Americans. That’s why we fight for freedom, so we can exercise it. Freedom ain’t free, raise taxes.
                              Jojo

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775745]

top 22 most dangerous cities in America all have a democrat mayor. (look it up). How do the democrats answer this?

This fact does not help the biased and hateful liberal agenda. There entire democrat platform is based on BULLSH_T!
                                Ain’t no difference between Democrats and Republicans. Both cater to the rich.
                                Jojo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X