•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alliance folded.
    I guess I missed that..LOL

Where are all the MF teams going to play now?? Some of the age groups were 80% MF!

Comment

I guess I missed that..LOL

Where are all the MF teams going to play now?? Some of the age groups were 80% MF!
      MatchFit Mercer plays NPL via PRCL. Don't now about MatchFit Morristown

Comment

I was there for the 2007 girls last weds and on sunday. 17 players were there on weds. 16 players on Sunday. There were 6 players present on Sunday who were not there on Wednesday. So that adds up to 23 unique players in attendance for the two days. They did not allow any of the NJX players to attend on weds. They allowed NJX players at the Sunday session and only 3 njx girls were there. There was 1 Match Fit player there from the north team who lives in monmouth county and is trying out because this shore location is close to home according to a parent I spoke too there that is a friend of the family. So of the 23 unique players that showed up, 19 of them were from outside of the Match Fit and NJX organizations. From talking to parents there, the breakdown of the teams that those 19 players were from are as follows:

4 - Red Bulls team that folded
        1 - PDA Shore
        1 - PDA North White team
        1 - Jackson
        1 - PSA
        4 - Cedar Stars Monmouth DA
        3 - Cedar Stars Monmouth EDP NL
        4 - Don’t know
        You sir, are a top-notch, Grade-A creep. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and consider making some serious changes in your life.

Comment

Your own coach doesnt care about your team. Everyone knows its all about the 09s and that experiment will fall apart soon. You will all be back to csa soon enough.
          This person had a vision

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X