Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop this ****. It's a joke. Nobody at PSA is "the best in the business" and nobody wants to hear more about NJ Fire.
    Well I disagree plenty of great coaches there and top level leadership. One guy came from CSA I think.

Comment

Well I disagree plenty of great coaches there and top level leadership. One guy came from CSA I think.
      Yes, you’re speaking of DM. He’s DOC at PSA Wildcats and a seasoned pro.

Comment

Yes, you’re speaking of DM. He’s DOC at PSA Wildcats and a seasoned pro.
        Here we go again....

No, he didn't lead CSA to the DA.

No, he didn't put Wall Soccer on the map.

He's a crook and a perv. Stop with the BS.

Comment

Here we go again....

Is it Opposite Day? You literally just listed 3 things are the exact opposite of reality.

Comment

Here we go again....

FAKE NEWS! CSA DA folded without him, Wall is just not the same and never will be, and PSA could not be any better and is established as the premier destination for player development.

Comment

FAKE NEWS! CSA DA folded without him, Wall is just not the same and never will be, and PSA could not be any better and is established as the premier destination for player development.
              I could not agree more. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

I could not agree more. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
                I'll sum up all of the other threads about the PDA Wildcats DOC.

Stole from Wall Soccer
                Stole from Atlantic Club
                Creeps on children's social media and makes inappropriate comments
                Runs terrible sessions while posting tik tok videos
                Claims he won a coach of the year award for NJ, but it was a sportsmanship award from an insurance company for getting the most safe sport sign-ups.

Honestly, Do we have to do this every week?

Just stop. It's embarrassing. The only person talking up DM is DM.

Comment

Stole from Wall Soccer
                  Stole from Atlantic Club
                  Claims he won a coach of the year award for NJ, but it was a sportsmanship award from an insurance company for getting the most safe sport sign-ups.

Why all the hate for DM, he must be doing something right as usually all the greats (Yankees, Jordan etc) have half the people love them and half the opposite!

Comment

Why all the hate for DM, he must be doing something right as usually all the greats (Yankees, Jordan etc) have half the people love them and half the opposite!
                    Whoever referenced the Yankees and Jordan has no business living in the adult world unsupervised. To even use that in the same sentence trying to make a case for DM is hysterical.
                    At this point DM himself should pony up and tell his few defenders not to write anything so stupid and ignore these threads. It only makes him look worse. This is assuming he isn’t writing this on his own behalf.
                    And if you are a PSA parent, please stop for the sake of all other PSA parents. We know the rumors. We can decide ourselves if it’s true or not. But some of us have other coaches and are very happy at Psa. We would like to distance ourselves from the rumors of DM and you defending him only makes it worse.

Comment

Whoever referenced the Yankees and Jordan has no business living in the adult world unsupervised. To even use that in the same sentence trying to make a case for DM is hysterical.
                      At this point DM himself should pony up and tell his few defenders not to write anything so stupid and ignore these threads. It only makes him look worse. This is assuming he isn’t writing this on his own behalf.
                      And if you are a PSA parent, please stop for the sake of all other PSA parents. We know the rumors. We can decide ourselves if it’s true or not. But some of us have other coaches and are very happy at Psa. We would like to distance ourselves from the rumors of DM and you defending him only makes it worse.
                      AMEN!
                      DM is NOT what PSA is about! U7-U18, and DM came in last year, PSA is a place to play competitive soccer. I have a strong, daughter, in PSA, I like how she’s developing, and DM not part of any of that and gets NO credit. Like many of us, I looked into the BS, hope it stays in Monmouth.
                      This is my first and last post, the Wildcats part just brought in some people and coaches who think they know how to play. They probably will figure me out, but I don’t care, I am the parent who still CAN play, and we like our coach. Guess what, not any of the acquired coaches are any good, just screamers and parent coaches.
                      I will stick with professionals, and if they leave, oh well. This virus is giving me time to work with my daughter and consider our options. A PSA 360.
                      This previous post was spot on, good bye!

Comment

Stole from Wall Soccer
                        Stole from Atlantic Club

Agreed. The things listed above are clearly not true. People should stop trying to slander a good man’s name. Let’s stop with all the nonsense please.

Comment

Agreed. The things listed above are clearly not true. People should stop trying to slander a good man’s name. Let’s stop with all the nonsense please.
                          There is no nonsense. The proof is right here that DM lies about winning a "Coach of the Year" award. It was actually a "Responsible Coaching Award". He just lies and tells everyone that it was actually a "Coach of the Year" award for his coaching successes and victories on the field. Here is the truth as quoted directly from the article, the award is actually the "Responsible Coaching Award" and it was given to "youth sports organizations that excelled at encouraging participation in an online youth sports-mentoring curriculum at www.ResponsibleSports.com. As further proof, here is a link to the article. http://www.nyswysa.org/liberty-mutua...sports-awards/

#DMtellslies
                          #DMisafraud

Comment

There is no nonsense. The proof is right here that DM lies about winning a "Coach of the Year" award. It was actually a "Responsible Coaching Award". He just lies and tells everyone that it was actually a "Coach of the Year" award for his coaching successes and victories on the field. Here is the truth as quoted directly from the article, the award is actually the "Responsible Coaching Award" and it was given to "youth sports organizations that excelled at encouraging participation in an online youth sports-mentoring curriculum at www.ResponsibleSports.com. As further proof, here is a link to the article. http://www.nyswysa.org/liberty-mutua...sports-awards/

#DMtellslies
                            #DMisafraud
                            Lol, what are you on about?

Comment

#DMtellslies
                              #DMisafraud
                              Jealous much?

Comment

Jealous much?
                                No. Not jealous of DM. I would not want to be in his situation. Negative reputation. Getting trashed on message boards. Failing at every job that I am employed. I would not want the ending that he had with his employment at the soccer post. I would not want the ending that he had with his employment at the Atlantic Club. I would not want to be persona non grata at the soccer club that I was President of for 20 years. Nothing to be jealous of this guy for.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X