Jersey Shore Boca 2011 Girls Tryout Announced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again a post turns into a PDA Shore post. PDA Shore couldn’t make a 2011 team because this Toms River team decided to stay together and continue with the club. Not sure as to why they are moving to Boca but I’m sure have their reason, happy to hear they didn’t get fooled by PDA big talk would have ruined a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Once again a post turns into a PDA Shore post. PDA Shore couldn’t make a 2011 team because this Toms River team decided to stay together and continue with the club. Not sure as to why they are moving to Boca but I’m sure have their reason, happy to hear they didn’t get fooled by PDA big talk would have ruined a good team.
      Totally agree, people should focus on a good thing (the team escaping PDA Shore) instead of PDA Shore. But if it’s not publicized some never know and fall for it.

Comment

How many are you taking?? I thought you already had a full team? Are you the 2011 team who beats everyone in mosa? I’d be careful trying out people, set your child up for rejection

Comment

How many are you taking?? I thought you already had a full team? Are you the 2011 team who beats everyone in mosa? I’d be careful trying out people, set your child up for rejection
          I'm sure as a higher level team they are always looking to get getting better and see nothing wrong with adding to a roster. As far as beating everyone in mosa yea they do and EDP for that matter. Sounds like another PDA Pete bitter parent here that kid has already been rejected?

Comment

PDA Shore is underrated. Many of Shore’s teams would beat PDA Blue teams.

Comment

Lolol that’s some good comedy. Good thing this team escaped for Boca....

Comment

PDA Shore is biggest joke around everyone knows it. Steal all TRFC players even from their c teams and rec teams just to get $$ in

Comment

I thought this thread was about a good Boca team looking for new talent! Once again PDA Shore seem to be stealing the limelight just like they steal players. Suprised this team isn’t already wearing their fancy uniform and wasn’t sold a lot of garbage

Comment

I thought this thread was about a good Boca team looking for new talent! Once again PDA Shore seem to be stealing the limelight just like they steal players. Suprised this team isn’t already wearing their fancy uniform and wasn’t sold a lot of garbage
                    The new Boca team escaped PDA Shore and should be given credit for that move. For that reason alone people should give them a look.

Comment

Still time to register for tryouts! New and exciting things coming for this team

Comment

Thanks but why wouldn’t one be inclined to join PDA Shore instead? Only mature responses with good analysis and feedback please....

Comment

Thanks but why wouldn’t one be inclined to join PDA Shore instead? Only mature responses with good analysis and feedback please....
                          They don’t have an established 2011 team

Comment

They don’t have an established 2011 team
                            That’s FAKE NEWS, I’m sure they have teams at each age group. How can they not??

Comment

That’s FAKE NEWS, I’m sure they have teams at each age group. How can they not??
                              Check out PDA shore new 2011 team.

Comment

Check out PDA shore new 2011 team.
                                Thanks will do. How do they compare to the Boca Juniors team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X