X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is soccer??????

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/202...ly/3187293001/

Baseball, Softball, Gymnastics, Crew, Cross Country are not only "low-risk" they're minimal (if any) contact. But Field Hockey?????????????
    If you're allowing Field Hockey, then Soccer and Lax should be allowed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Baseball, Softball, Gymnastics, Crew, Cross Country are not only "low-risk" they're minimal (if any) contact. But Field Hockey?????????????
      yep, soccer getting screwed here.....

Comment

Andrew Cuomo. Somehow worse than Mario.

Comment

Really hard to understand any fundamental difference difference between soccer and field hockey. Is it the throw ins? Just make the players wear gloves or change it to kick ins temporarily.

Comment

Baseball, softball field hockey will all require players to be within 6 feet of proximity on many occasions during a competition. Why are they singling out soccer?

Comment

Baseball, softball field hockey will all require players to be within 6 feet of proximity on many occasions during a competition. Why are they singling out soccer?
              I am the OP of this thread, and yeah it seems that NYS has drop the ball, the most popular game on Earth, not so much around here, ughs....

Comment

yep, soccer getting screwed here.....
                You deserve it. You voted for this moron.

Comment

I am the OP of this thread, and yeah it seems that NYS has drop the ball, the most popular game on Earth, not so much around here, ughs....
                  If this extends into HS season I predict a lot of soccer plays on field hockey and cross country teams.

Comment

You deserve it. You voted for this moron.
                    I don't usually comment on politics, as I think its a waste of time, but Cuomo has done an exceptional job with NYS, and the Moron-in-Chief wishes he could replicate Cuomo’s popularity,
                    even his own-picked SCOTUS turned on him today, hahahahahaha, what a fool Trump is...

Comment

If this extends into HS season I predict a lot of soccer plays on field hockey and cross country teams.
                      If they can't play soccer, they ain’t playing pass/kick/tackle ball....

Comment

NJ posted that they can have soccer competitions starting July 6. NY should do the same with as many safety procedures in place as possible. Not smart to encourage NY teams to just drive to NJ to play.

Comment

what ever happened to NY and Nj being in lock step? We just decided that was done? Cuomo refusing to reduce his immediate power?

Comment

I don't usually comment on politics, as I think its a waste of time, but Cuomo has done an exceptional job with NYS, and the Moron-in-Chief wishes he could replicate Cuomo’s popularity,
                            even his own-picked SCOTUS turned on him today, hahahahahaha, what a fool Trump is...

In the beginning of it, yes he was doing well. As it went on he revealed himself to be the terrible person many already thought he was.

Comment

what ever happened to NY and Nj being in lock step? We just decided that was done? Cuomo refusing to reduce his immediate power?
                              They should coordinate absolutely if possible Do not incentivize people to drive around and travel needlessly. That is much riskier then trying to keep things localized. Especially something of limited consequence like youth sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X