Barca Academy Pro NY Tryout Link

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's amazing is how the franchise gets a press release written about them every year around tryout time. That's some good luck right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What's amazing is how the franchise gets a press release written about them every year around tryout time. That's some good luck right there.
      and still no fields

Comment

well just what I heard, and this plays to the Spaniard in the Barca methodology. The girls teams will not get Spanish Barca coaches. All the top Spanish Barca coaches are being held exclusively for the boys teams. As per the conversation I heard it was because only the boys can progress to a top level so they must focus with them, as they need to show results. Talk about misogynistic mentality. It is thing like that will cause people to second think the club. Doesn't matter if they are operated directly by Barca. In this #metoo world, it is something that can blow up on them.
        Women are second class in their opinion. Did anyone tell them that in America, only women's soccer counts since they are the only ones that actually win anything and get news coverage?

In the entire mens soccer maybe they have a handful of players that no one has heard of, maybe one star like the kid Pulsic.

They need to get to know their market.
        I think you you have the barca coaches labeled wrong they are not misogynist by any means (i am definitely misogynist and I can tell with with full certainty that the barca coaches don't come close to this) they are metro sexuals coaching your kids in there tight pants. They love boys that is all.

Comment

Barca NY is going to be even better going forward. They will be announcing soon new fields that they will be using and word on the street is it will be in Nassau making it closer to draw players from Queens now too. They are in talks with MLS for a tier 2 position in 2021/22 so thats a great move. As for the coaches moving on i do not see a big deal. The directors and some other top coaches are from spain and part of the iniciative for them is to identify local talented coaches that fit the barca training protols and philosophie. If they can find some talented local coaches then it will be game changer. I heard they will be pulling some coaches from Gottschee, MetOval, and other places. Which seems to me as a good move because they need coaches that will train possesion based soccer. Good luck to them and excited to hear soon their announcements.

Comment

Barca NY is going to be even better going forward. They will be announcing soon new fields that they will be using and word on the street is it will be in Nassau making it closer to draw players from Queens now too. They are in talks with MLS for a tier 2 position in 2021/22 so thats a great move. As for the coaches moving on i do not see a big deal. The directors and some other top coaches are from spain and part of the iniciative for them is to identify local talented coaches that fit the barca training protols and philosophie. If they can find some talented local coaches then it will be game changer. I heard they will be pulling some coaches from Gottschee, MetOval, and other places. Which seems to me as a good move because they need coaches that will train possesion based soccer. Good luck to them and excited to hear soon their announcements.
            This is such a blatant, bloated piece of BS. It’s amazing how the Barça PR firm is only on duty during the recruitment period. It’s crazy.

Folks, Barça is going into their fourth season. That should have been an adequate amount of time to get things righted. Unfortunately, that is not true. They are unorganized, have promised fields for 3+ years, And guaranteed DA status. That’s the brass tax.

Paying parents of Barça are left in the dark the entire year. No communications, parents must wait to the last minute to find out where training is or other basic things that normal clubs successfully communicate regularly. Nope, not Barça. Only during tryout time do we get these well written puff pieces.

Comment

This is such a blatant, bloated piece of BS. It’s amazing how the Barça PR firm is only on duty during the recruitment period. It’s crazy.

Folks, Barça is going into their fourth season. That should have been an adequate amount of time to get things righted. Unfortunately, that is not true. They are unorganized, have promised fields for 3+ years, And guaranteed DA status. That’s the brass tax.

Paying parents of Barça are left in the dark the entire year. No communications, parents must wait to the last minute to find out where training is or other basic things that normal clubs successfully communicate regularly. Nope, not Barça. Only during tryout time do we get these well written puff pieces.
              Sounds like someone's son was not promoted to the Pro team- Little Billy, stuck on the Red team but you feel he should be playing professionally already?? waahhhhhhh wahhhhh Stop your whining and move on. You sound like a huge cry baby. You sound like a person who jumps from club club. If you don't like Barca, have a good time at the new club that doesn't offer adequate training and development. I seriously hope that Barca does turn the communication around and you regret all of YOUR "PUFF" Pieces.
              Most of us at Barca take pride in growing with them.

Comment

Sounds like someone's son was not promoted to the Pro team- Little Billy, stuck on the Red team but you feel he should be playing professionally already?? waahhhhhhh wahhhhh Stop your whining and move on. You sound like a huge cry baby. You sound like a person who jumps from club club. If you don't like Barca, have a good time at the new club that doesn't offer adequate training and development. I seriously hope that Barca does turn the communication around and you regret all of YOUR "PUFF" Pieces.
                Most of us at Barca take pride in growing with them.
                What was it that made the post sound like it was from a club hopper who goes from team to team? And considering you jumped over to Barca from somewhere else, you can kindly STFU

Comment

What was it that made the post sound like it was from a club hopper who goes from team to team? And considering you jumped over to Barca from somewhere else, you can kindly STFU
                  Didn't see you argue about the person being a cry baby though LOL No You shut up'

You must be a SUSA parent

#SUSASUCKS

Comment

Didn't see you argue about the person being a cry baby though LOL No You shut up'

#SUSASUCKS
                    LOL Def a SUSA parent.

Comment

That's the Barca way, ignore the facts. Everything this guy said is true and when faced with reality, the Barca PR machine takes it into the gutter.

Is the club organized? Y/N
                      Has the complex been built? Y/N
                      Was Barca in the former DA league? Y/N
                      Is Barca in the new MLS League? Y/N

Comment

That's the Barca way, ignore the facts. Everything this guy said is true and when faced with reality, the Barca PR machine takes it into the gutter.

PLEASE know your facts before posting such moronic statements and questions-
                        Don't see a reason for your questions BUT-
                        It's only going into the 4th year and have done more than 90% of the clubs out there.

Compare SUSA- I believe just about every age group from Barca outplayed and Beat SUSA teams- BUt wait- Barca is the club that sucks. ha!!
                        Most Barca NY age groups also beat the majority of the local former DA/ NON MLS teams from the area in scrimmages. Hmmmmmm but Barca is a waste of time. LOL A**

if you saw the original post, you will see that the partnership with Prospect Sports is done and Barca NY will be completely run by FC Barcelona- with full backing.

AND!!! In case you need to be updated- NO NEW clubs will be admitted into the MLS league for the inaugural season- Clubs can apply during the winter for admission next year. Only the MLS teams and FORMER DA teams are part of the first year.

MIC Drop A**HOLE
                        #SUSASUCKS

Comment

SUSA now is in there 12th or 13th Year!!!!

Is the club organized? Yes
                          Has the complex been built? No
                          Was SUSA in the former DA league? No
                          Is SUSA in the new MLS League? NO

If you going to bring up BS. then make sure it cant come back to you 4x heavier! dumb-ss.

Comment

#SUSASUCKS
                            Why is it that the second someone points out something less than perfect about the club, it's automatically SUSA SUCKS, SUSA SUCKS, SUSA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kid has been with Barca for 2 years and yeah, we came from somewhere else-so did you. So what! Yes, we like the training, but no, we don't like the uncertainty and if you say there isn't any you're a freaking liar.

Comment

Why is it that the second someone points out something less than perfect about the club, it's automatically SUSA SUCKS, SUSA SUCKS, SUSA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kid has been with Barca for 2 years and yeah, we came from somewhere else-so did you. So what! Yes, we like the training, but no, we don't like the uncertainty and if you say there isn't any you're a freaking liar.

I must be a liar because all my uncertainty is gone- FORCA BARCA!!

Comment

Met Oval and BWG coaches will improve Barça coaching? That’s the game changer? When they had 14 coaches from Barcelona wasn’t good enough?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X