Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well when Samir Badr sleeps with his 2010 assistant coach/player parent, he gets kicked out of Ukies due to a violation of ethics, and without regard, Bucks picks him up and maybe the parents don't care? I know I wouldn't want that trash around my kid, good coach or not. Many of the boys/girls teams are high ranking, especially black, and they all play EDP. Nice try though.
    Lol - 2008 was one age group as an example. And yes, I wouldn’t want him coaching my kid, but why do you think all those parents chose to leave w him instead of staying? It appears that the club is in such bad shape, that was the best option for them. Not too many high ranking black teams there. Maybe one girls team? A few of the boys? And yep, they mostly all play lower EDP. It’s a mess.

Nice try though!

Comment

Lol - 2008 was one age group as an example. And yes, I wouldn’t want him coaching my kid, but why do you think all those parents chose to leave w him instead of staying? It appears that the club is in such bad shape, that was the best option for them. Not too many high ranking black teams there. Maybe one girls team? A few of the boys? And yep, they mostly all play lower EDP. It’s a mess.

Nice try though!
      Says the bucks parent who is threatened by the Ukies . So transparent.

Comment

Ukies not getting in yet, and better chance it never happens. FC Bucks not even close to being asked to leave. FC Delco still being watched by league to make sure they play their scheduled games, but still holding on and should survive.

Only clubs in area that ECNL would welcome now would be PA Classics, Baltimore Celtic and HMMS, if PA Classics don't have interest. ECNL wanted Penn FC (LDC/Harrisburg) for both boy and girls, however the club ceased operations leaving the door open for PA Classics or HMMS.

IMO, the Reading/Allentown area, not just the LVU area, but the Reading-Allentown area, should get their act together and build a club because the area could support ECNL for both boys and girls.
        FC Bucks, Delco, PF and PDA South are the only ECNL programs in Philly area, and will be the only programs.

Comment

FC Bucks, Delco, PF and PDA South are the only ECNL programs in Philly area, and will be the only programs.
          Ukie families are so happy to be a part of GA, they’re already wanting to move to ECNL without playing a single GAL game. Says it all.

Comment

Ukie families are so happy to be a part of GA, they’re already wanting to move to ECNL without playing a single GAL game. Says it all.
            After next weekend GA will feel the same about the Ukies

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
              Well when Samir Badr sleeps with his 2010 assistant coach/player parent, he gets kicked out of Ukies due to a violation of ethics, and without regard, Bucks picks him up and maybe the parents don't care? I know I wouldn't want that trash around my kid, good coach or not. Many of the boys/girls teams are high ranking, especially black, and they all play EDP. Nice try though.

Nice try though!
              So SB was/is sleeping with his assistantt coach/player parent with players on both 08 and 10. He was thrown out of the Ukies and goes to Bucks. Good on Ukies with throwing him out. And of course Bucks doesn't care about that kind of thing. What message are they/you trying to send young kids? Bucks will have their 05 age group leave next year when CM moves on.

Comment

So SB was/is sleeping with his assistantt coach/player parent with players on both 08 and 10. He was thrown out of the Ukies and goes to Bucks. Good on Ukies with throwing him out. And of course Bucks doesn't care about that kind of thing. What message are they/you trying to send young kids? Bucks will have their 05 age group leave next year when CM moves on.
                Yes, exactly. Good on them for throwing him out. I’m just dealing with facts, and the facts are that for many girls just moving with him was the better option. They’d rather deal
                with him instead of staying with their orig club... that should be very telling. Take that for what you want, but for me it speaks volumes. I would never send my kid there. Unless they truly
                were indifferent & didn’t care about improving.

But you keep doing you!

Comment

What?!? I’m sending no message. Just dealing with facts. And the facts are, even tho the coach slept with a players mom, families would still rather move with him they stay worn Ukies.

Hello ... the facts speak for themselves. Ukies, especially at the 08 girls level, are screwed. Check out their record if u don’t believe me (red so far, at least)

Comment

Yes, just to add on... check out Ukies 08 red record... 0-5, 0-4, 0-3 ... definitely struggling an no where near Ukies used to be. Save your money and go with a township team.

Comment

Says the bucks parent who is threatened by the Ukies . So transparent.
                      Actually, I am a Ukie parent. And trust me, they are no threat.

Comment

Samir wasn’t the only one. The 03 team broke up cause Bradbury was bangin one of the moms. Same stuff happens at all these clubs.

Comment

Samir wasn’t the only one. The 03 team broke up cause Bradbury was bangin one of the moms. Same stuff happens at all these clubs.
                          Very true. Sounds like there’s good / bad at all the clubs

Comment

What?!? I’m sending no message. Just dealing with facts. And the facts are, even tho the coach slept with a players mom, families would still rather move with him they stay worn Ukies.

Hello ... the facts speak for themselves. Ukies, especially at the 08 girls level, are screwed. Check out their record if u don’t believe me (red so far, at least)
                            Maybe bc he promises them the world, as long as you are participant of his training business. So pay for bucks and his specialized training off practice hours. He’s taking all the parents to the cleaners lol.

Comment

Maybe bc he promises them the world, as long as you are participant of his training business. So pay for bucks and his specialized training off practice hours. He’s taking all the parents to the cleaners lol.
                              It’s been that for years. Go to Samir’s training business and you make the top team. Don’t, and you won’t. And while you’re at it, go to his summer camps too. Which BTW are priced much higher than most. You scratch my back, I scratch yours

Comment

It’s been that for years. Go to Samir’s training business and you make the top team. Don’t, and you won’t. And while you’re at it, go to his summer camps too. Which BTW are priced much higher than most. You scratch my back, I scratch yours
                                Yup 100%. Wasn’t he a goalie? That should be his speciality. So many parents think throwing money at someone will help their kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X