• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing close to Allentown without an 1-2 hour drive
    Penn fusion pda delco matchfit have ecnl
    Ukrainian nationals have GA

All much better options for a female players pathway.

Comment

It all depends on the goal of your daughter. LVU has a very good club, and good coaching. There isn't a reason to drive to another location until U17 if you have a college placement concern.

Comment

All very far from Allentown. Matchfit might be the closest.

Comment

It all depends on the goal of your daughter. LVU has a very good club, and good coaching. There isn't a reason to drive to another location until U17 if you have a college placement concern.
          Who are the good coaches?

Comment

OP here, so you are saying that LVU is not a strong college placement option?

Comment

OP here, so you are saying that LVU is not a strong college placement option?
              Don’t know what’s worse LVU’s college placement or their coach retention. While they are a top club in the Lehigh valley their price point points to measuring as a top club in the region.

Comment

Don’t know what’s worse LVU’s college placement or their coach retention. While they are a top club in the Lehigh valley their price point points to measuring as a top club in the region.
                What would be the price point you are ranging for say U13?

For all out there lurking. Post up what you paid last season all in ( training, tourneys, winter training/league). Let's compare.

Comment

What would be the price point you are ranging for say U13?

For all out there lurking. Post up what you paid last season all in ( training, tourneys, winter training/league). Let's compare.
                  LVU is about $2,300 including four tournaments at that age group. Extra tournaments were added via fundraising. Winter futsal is optional and extra ($500-$600) and is mainly an extra night of training for futsal specifically and 3-4 tournaments. Some players/teams do not play futsal due to travel hoops, vacation, etc. LVU has two dedicated indoor facilities with both turf and futsal areas, so their costs might skew alittle higher to support those facilities, but it certainly helps to have their own indoor fields and courts for all training.

Comment

LVU is about $2,300 including four tournaments at that age group. Extra tournaments were added via fundraising. Winter futsal is optional and extra ($500-$600) and is mainly an extra night of training for futsal specifically and 3-4 tournaments. Some players/teams do not play futsal due to travel hoops, vacation, etc. LVU has two dedicated indoor facilities with both turf and futsal areas, so their costs might skew alittle higher to support those facilities, but it certainly helps to have their own indoor fields and courts for all training.
                    Should be interesting post pandemic if families choose to pay up for sports at that price point. I for one see no issue if it’s a product that is legitimate, but others may feel hamstrung in their bank account.

Comment

Should be interesting post pandemic if families choose to pay up for sports at that price point. I for one see no issue if it’s a product that is legitimate, but others may feel hamstrung in their bank account.
                      They are in this new pop up league with apl. Looks like all clubs are putting their 2nd and 3rd teams in and LVU is putting their top teams in. Guess they don’t care about playing at the elite level.

Comment

Oh please with your elite level. Lol.

They are in this new pop up league with apl. Looks like all clubs are putting their 2nd and 3rd teams in and LVU is putting their top teams in. Guess they don’t care about playing at the elite level.

Comment

Oh please with your elite level. Lol.
                          They lost yet another great coach in MO to delco the other day. Not sure what the problem is there

Comment

Relocating to Allentown Area

Hey everyone in PA. My job is telling me I will have to most likely relocate to Allentown. I know nothing of the area. I will be looking to live somewhere in a 30 mile radius of there.

I am looking for some input on school for the kids and of course soccer club. She currently plays NPL and the team was going to start playing EDP in the fall. I would like to find her a quality club so she can keep playing. So if anyone can give some insight to the area it would be appreciated.

Thanks
                            Run don't walk away from FC bucks!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X