Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like seeing new clubs popping up. Newer clubs usually focus on training and development so it’s all good.
    NJ Fire new too great club to check out will grow very fast. Former PSA trainers check it out.

Comment

NJ Fire new too great club to check out will grow very fast. Former PSA trainers check it out.
      What trainers from PSA went there?

Comment

I am hearing through the grape vine they are making big moves behind the scenes, people on here mentioned ECNL I am not sure if it is that. Also heard there is some pathway announcements to come (it was on their website for at one stage), so I that will be interesting when it comes, what ever it is.

My guess is they are not announcing things in steps and probably have a plan behind them. As people cant do tryouts right now I am sure they are in no rush, but I am sure by the time that roles around they will have more info and people will check it out or become interested, even if it is to see what it is all about.

It will be interesting to see what happens here as it doesn't look like another pop up club. The facility they have partnered with is pretty impressive, full 11v11 indoor plus Futsal court and seemingly more to come if you check it out. Got a feeling these guys could become a big player in this area. Especially with Centercourt FC treating their staff like crap and all the drama surrounding the club them, then you have Cedar Stars doing the same plus a few others.

interesting times in soccer I guess.

Is this their marketing plan? Big things happening behind the scenes, rumors of possible ECNL - complete BS. And a pathway - how unique!

It’s a nice facility but they’ve partnered with the wrong crew. Shady MC will over promise and underdeliver like he did at Centercourt.

And PR guy - it’s rolls, not roles

Comment

Is this their marketing plan? Big things happening behind the scenes, rumors of possible ECNL - complete BS. And a pathway - how unique!

It’s a nice facility but they’ve partnered with the wrong crew. Shady MC will over promise and underdeliver like he did at Centercourt.

And PR guy - it’s rolls, not roles
          Awesome. Not a pr are guy. Just sharing what I heard, which is the point in the forum. I knew a lot of people use it to bash people and promote the clubs their kids play on. My kid is happy playing at a good level And good club, so I have no skin in the game.

You however, clearly have an agenda. If MC is reference to Mark Cassidy who runs Centercourt then I guess you know answer to this thread people were asking. Only heard good things about the guy, and the young teams coming out of his program right now are some of the most competitive around, so not sure how that is under delivering for running a soccer club for some tennis company. It looked to me those guys overachieved if anything!!

Comment

Definitely agree.

Awesome. Not a pr are guy. Just sharing what I heard, which is the point in the forum. I knew a lot of people use it to bash people and promote the clubs their kids play on. My kid is happy playing at a good level And good club, so I have no skin in the game.

You however, clearly have an agenda. If MC is reference to Mark Cassidy who runs Centercourt then I guess you know answer to this thread people were asking. Only heard good things about the guy, and the young teams coming out of his program right now are some of the most competitive around, so not sure how that is under delivering for running a soccer club for some tennis company. It looked to me those guys overachieved if anything!!

Comment

Definitely agree.
              Lol...rumor of ECNL and only good things about CFC....

ECNL is known for adding start up clubs with no owner/coach or any teams yet!

Posts are obviously from whomever is behind this club..

Comment

Definitely agree

Comment

PSA should be in ECNL before this Football Academy outfit.

Comment

This looks to be a really good club. Can’t wait to see more on their website.

Comment

This looks to be a really good club. Can’t wait to see more on their website.
                      Looks good based on what? Really be specific. Because someone from their “club” started a thread saying they will be great? LOL

Comment

Looks good based on what? Really be specific. Because someone from their “club” started a thread saying they will be great? LOL
                        Oh you didn't know?! This club is going to be so good they'll be the b teams for nj fire 🔥. What an honor!!!!!!

Comment

Since this club is going to be in Florham Park, I wanted to let everyone know about a great new restaurant opening there.

I’m not quite sure of its name or address. Or what type of food it is. Or who is cooking it.

But I hear great things. You should really check it out, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Since this club is going to be in Florham Park, I wanted to let everyone know about a great new restaurant opening there.

I’m not quite sure of its name or address. Or what type of food it is. Or who is cooking it.

But I hear great things. You should really check it out, I highly recommend it.
                            LOL exactly

Comment

Oh you didn't know?! This club is going to be so good they'll be the b teams for nj fire 🔥. What an honor!!!!!!
                              You must mean NJ Stallions? Where is NJ Fire???

Comment

You must mean NJ Stallions? Where is NJ Fire???
                                No they mean NJ Fire. Stroll over to their thread for a good laugh. They just started this spring. And we didn’t even have a spring lol
                                In fairness I’ll say I don’t even know for sure if it’s them on here. I think it may be local rivals who posted just so people can come on and bash them. But the facts are still true. They have two coaches. No info on teams. Nothing about their boys program. No substantial info.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X