Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Won’t develop ! Take a look at the boys younger teams they are developing pretty well. Top teams at 2010,11,12 and 13. If Fa can hold on to these teams they will be a force in a few years. Why so much hate from yourself ? Did you have a bad experience with FA ? They only started this year ? Just an interested parent !
    FA Black 2011 boys is the #1 team in the state without a doubt. The players will eventually move on when they are older if FA doesn't evolve but for now there's no team that can beat them. I am not a FA parent either, my son plays for another team.

Comment

FA have a quality girls programme so not surprised they are getting inflow from the likes of CSA. Only a matter of time before they build a brand and great reputation.
      Would agree FA very much on par with the other run of the mill academies in the Garden State (SJEB, PSA, NLSA, CSA etc).

Comment

Would agree FA very much on par with the other run of the mill academies in the Garden State (SJEB, PSA, NLSA, CSA etc).
        If the name says academy, it has to be good.

Comment

We attended there tournament this weekend just passed, very well organized and well run event. Great facility and all the coaches seem nice, they had some good teams on the boys side aswell.

Comment

Agreed, you throw Football in the name too and it’s another level!

Comment

Looks to be a top club in the making.. will check them out this spring for sure.

Comment

Looks to be a top club in the making.. will check them out this spring for sure.
                Yes well said Mark

Comment

Check them out as soon as you can. They put their money where their mouth is. No other club would dare offer the money back guarantee of player development that they do.

Comment

Check them out as soon as you can. They put their money where their mouth is. No other club would dare offer the money back guarantee of player development that they do.
                    Joking aside they are very comparable with the CSA and PSA’s especially on the ladies side to definitely worth a look. Nothing to lose.

Comment

Yes well said Mark
                      Not sure who Mark is but I am guessing a coach for them? I am looking for a spot for my kid to play and have been following them since they are close by. Looks like they have some talent and the facilities look top notch. Also, they seem to go to a lot of tournaments which is a plus. I dont know much about the coaching but I will check them out and see this spring.

Comment

Joking aside they are very comparable with the CSA and PSA’s especially on the ladies side to definitely worth a look. Nothing to lose.
                        Would agree FA is on par with these clubs mentioned and many other too...prob not PDA though.

Comment

Would agree FA is on par with these clubs mentioned and many other too...prob not PDA though.
                          They are one of a dozen clubs in that part of NJ. Worth checking out but wouldn’t go out my way for them.

Comment

They are one of a dozen clubs in that part of NJ. Worth checking out but wouldn’t go out my way for them.
                            Depending where you are coming from, you may also want to consider:

MatchFit, STA, NJ Premier, Scotch Plains/Fanwood, UCFC, Florham Park, Morris Elite, Morris United, East Hanover, Parsippany, FC Berna, Chatham, Madison, Steel, Denville, Magpies, West Morris, Parma, Summit

No offense to any I’ve forgotten. All of them will be just as willing to take your money (some less) with the same results.

Comment

FA BLack

FA Black 2011 boys is the #1 team in the state without a doubt. The players will eventually move on when they are older if FA doesn't evolve but for now there's no team that can beat them. I am not a FA parent either, my son plays for another team.
                              Pretty sure they lost to CSA in their own tournament last weekend, solid squad regardless.

Comment

The Football Academy NJ not recommended

Don’t believe the hype with the Football Academy NJ. They advertise a large indoor bubble in Florham Park, but reality is they share that space with many soccer and lacrosse teams simultaneously, so your kid will end up consistently practicing in a small field space. Also, they add many “practice players” to the team, so 20+ players on the team (more money for them). If you live nearby and your kid is young, still playing 7v7, maybe it makes sense, but otherwise, local town travel teams can provide your kid with a better experience, with better players, more field space, etc. And likewise other clubs, such as Redbulls, PDA, SFL, STA, NJ Premier, etc. could all be superior, depending on the level of play you’re targeting, so consider their team flighting/rankings, win/loss record, before joining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X