Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    there isn't a girl at nysc who could make a team at wcfc...period, end of story. the recent u17 mercenaries who were 1 year rentals don't count. after them there isn't a single girl who could crack a roster. the 07 team they LOVE over there lost to the garbage 07 wcfc team every time they laced them up.
    This sounds more like an nysc 07 parent sniffing out who might look to jump than anything else.

Comment

This sounds more like an nysc 07 parent sniffing out who might look to jump than anything else.
      Sorry pal. WCFC parent. But I’m sure the best 07 on that team is trying to leave yesterday. Doubtful they could even crack the team but who knows. The WCFC 07 team is the weakest by far from U11 to U18. Everyone knows this. From 2009 to 2002 the teams are all in the discussion for tops in the region. But if the Clarkstown 07 girls eventually wake up that won’t be the case much longer with the 2007 pool.

Comment

there isn't a girl at nysc who could make a team at wcfc...period, end of story. the recent u17 mercenaries who were 1 year rentals don't count. after them there isn't a single girl who could crack a roster. the 07 team they LOVE over there lost to the garbage 07 wcfc team every time they laced them up.
        I'm sorry but, my kid's team played and handily beat the WC 04 team recently and it was barely even a game...I'm pretty sure some NYSC kids can make that team.

Comment

Ignore the snark. Every ECNL team welcomes any strong player that wants to try to make an ECNL team. The league is well run and the competition and exposure are good. Give it a try.

Comment

Match fit 2007 and 2008 team are extremely below average.

Comment

Sorry pal. WCFC parent. But I’m sure the best 07 on that team is trying to leave yesterday. Doubtful they could even crack the team but who knows. The WCFC 07 team is the weakest by far from U11 to U18. Everyone knows this. From 2009 to 2002 the teams are all in the discussion for tops in the region. But if the Clarkstown 07 girls eventually wake up that won’t be the case much longer with the 2007 pool.
              I don’t know, my kids team played a friendly vs NYSC before the quarantine and they had a few pretty good players. Not many but a few.

Comment

I'm sorry but, my kid's team played and handily beat the WC 04 team recently and it was barely even a game...I'm pretty sure some NYSC kids can make that team.
                When was this game and where was it played?

Comment

When was this game and where was it played?
                  EM vs WCFC maybe? WCFC lost by 4.

Comment

EM vs WCFC maybe? WCFC lost by 4.
                    Don't post to yourself. Just come out and say whatever you need to say.

Comment

D2 means these 2 things.
                      Academic and soccer nobodies.
                      This is more true on the women’s side than the men’s side.
                      Liberty League for Women and Nescac for the men.
                      Great schools who can
                      CRUSH
                      their neighbor d2 teams.

Comment

And if it the kind of crap about this kid or that kid or my team is better then your team.....that is best left back in U12 nonsense.

Comment

Here is a game everyone should watch and enjoy, but just watch the first half..... : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUBZAizUhw

Comment

Great. Teens playing soccer that are not even my own. shoot me now.

Comment

The worst is that you can guarantee that most of what you see will be ugly as all hell.

Comment

You wish your daughter could play as well as those players, all you do is complain, you are the worst kind of kunt...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X