Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Delco 05 embarrassed at their own tournament this weekend. Only 05 team in the area is Bucks.
    Says an 05 Bucks parent.

Comment

Says an 05 Bucks parent.
      Y’all should stop your bickering another shutdown coming as PA just announced more restrictions that will impact soccer. Hopefully clubs don’t pull the same stunt and actually offer significant refunds if the older teams seasons are virtually nonexistent.

Comment

Y’all should stop your bickering another shutdown coming as PA just announced more restrictions that will impact soccer. Hopefully clubs don’t pull the same stunt and actually offer significant refunds if the older teams seasons are virtually nonexistent.
        Truth! Bucks has already collected all money before the older teams even had a game or practice- we could all be bent over again!

Comment

Truth! Bucks has already collected all money before the older teams even had a game or practice- we could all be bent over again!
          The game (I mean business) of youth soccer has really gotten out of control. No loyalty or fairness, just pay to play.

Comment

The game (I mean business) of youth soccer has really gotten out of control. No loyalty or fairness, just pay to play.
            We are paying as we go this year at our club so we do not have the same crap as last year. I don’t care what they say and would have gladly not had my kids play club this year if they said I couldn’t do it .... I think many others demanded the same. Long story short, I think if they do it again this year, they will be slitting their own throats. I think demand was down a lot this year ..... if it happens again we will have all survived without soccer for two years ..... there will be no demand next year at all as the customers will take their money elsewhere or keep it in their pockets.

Comment

We are paying as we go this year at our club so we do not have the same crap as last year. I don’t care what they say and would have gladly not had my kids play club this year if they said I couldn’t do it .... I think many others demanded the same. Long story short, I think if they do it again this year, they will be slitting their own throats. I think demand was down a lot this year ..... if it happens again we will have all survived without soccer for two years ..... there will be no demand next year at all as the customers will take their money elsewhere or keep it in their pockets.
              Smart of your club - at bucks not only did they require all money to paid before the high school season began - they also had everyone order new uniforms, rather than delaying it for another year like some clubs did. Madness!

Comment

Smart of your club - at bucks not only did they require all money to paid before the high school season began - they also had everyone order new uniforms, rather than delaying it for another year like some clubs did. Madness!
                ECNL level club soccer is officially over as of November 20th. PA is now requiring either a negative COVID test or 14 day quarantine for anyone traveling into PA from out of state, and for PA residents, if you leave the state and return you must either have a negative test or quarantine for 14 days. Unless clubs purchase rapid tests, which seems unlikely due to cost and availability, this effetely eliminates all interstate travel soccer, tournaments and showcases. The best hope now is some some sort of abbreviated season where we just play Delco and Penn Fusion over and over, or perhaps other non-ECNL PA teams.

Comment

ECNL level club soccer is officially over as of November 20th. PA is now requiring either a negative COVID test or 14 day quarantine for anyone traveling into PA from out of state, and for PA residents, if you leave the state and return you must either have a negative test or quarantine for 14 days. Unless clubs purchase rapid tests, which seems unlikely due to cost and availability, this effetely eliminates all interstate travel soccer, tournaments and showcases. The best hope now is some some sort of abbreviated season where we just play Delco and Penn Fusion over and over, or perhaps other non-ECNL PA teams.
                  Well that goes for GAL too I suppose....it’s sad that the league in essence has not even gotten off the ground, and there have been extremely lopsided scores in the limited games so far. Ukies being a newcomer I was excited but it’s been somewhat underwhelming so far. I guess GAL, ECNL etc we’re all in it together.

Comment

It was very foolish of the paying customers to agree to this. Not sure why everyone feels so compelled to comply with ridiculous demands of poor clubs after what happened last year. Fool me once, shame on you ..... people couldn’t be so stupid to do this again next year could they? Clubs need to be taught a lesson and who is really in power ( and I don’t mean the squeaky wheels or team managers)!

Comment

Well it exposed the weakness in ECNL....EDP USYS teams did very well at both FC Delco and Bethesda....tells you all you need to know.

I just looked up the scores, FC Delco lost to FC Europa 4-1 an EDP team.

Comment

I just looked up the scores, FC Delco lost to FC Europa 4-1 an EDP team.
                        There's always going to be some teams that don't do well in any division/league. World Class beat FC Europa 10-1 and SUSA ECNL beat them 4-1 so don't start trying to say that EDP is stronger than ECNL.

Comment

There's always going to be some teams that don't do well in any division/league. World Class beat FC Europa 10-1 and SUSA ECNL beat them 4-1 so don't start trying to say that EDP is stronger than ECNL.

World Class won 7-1. Top ECNL clubs (not Bucks or Delco) tend to get stronger as they get older and EDP/USYS clubs get diluted because players leave for more college exposure

Comment

Now that interstate soccer is done what happens to our ECNL season?

Comment

Now that interstate soccer is done what happens to our ECNL season?
                              PDA finally gets to have its own conference plus one to kick around

Comment

World Class won 7-1. Top ECNL clubs (not Bucks or Delco) tend to get stronger as they get older and EDP/USYS clubs get diluted because players leave for more college exposure
                                The same WCFC team that only barely beat the likes of EDP teams Philly Coppa and Howell 2-1 and 1-0??? Please, the gap between ECNL and USYS is not as wide as many make it to be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X