Everything Armada

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you put the couch and the coffee first, he will do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Get over it, armadas staff needed a big upgrade and just got it.
      Incorrect! Elmar was the "Armada upgrade", how did that go tool? It is a shame that Armada is hiring right after furloughing your coaches.

Comment

Doesn’t matter mate. Volt nation is growing and needs your pitch. We will take your money once you burn your blue kit and treat your little brats like shat and then bleed you for more money and continue to treat your little wannabe nothing’s like shat until we can dump your sorry arse for parents and players who are new to this wonderful game and be true members of the Florida Elite family.

Comment

Armada’s girls program is lacking, it’s worse that Florida Elite’s. They’re best talent is graduating and the rest of the program is ****. He couldn’t win at Florida Elite how will he win at Armada? Did well in Virginia with well developed D-1 talent, now coming into a program that doesn’t have the players to compete. You can only piss with the cock you have, his cock is a lot smaller now!
          You, of all people, should know that it’s not the size of your cock that matters, it’s what you do with it that counts. Haven’t you listened to your wife? FESA is the biggest cock in the galaxy per their social media crowing, yet they sit at or near the bottom of almost all the girls ECNL standings. I guess it doesn’t matter how big your cock is, if it’s completely impudent!

Comment

Doesn’t matter mate. Volt nation is growing and needs your pitch. We will take your money once you burn your blue kit and treat your little brats like shat and then bleed you for more money and continue to treat your little wannabe nothing’s like shat until we can dump your sorry arse for parents and players who are new to this wonderful game and be true members of the Florida Elite family.
            Wow! Where do I sign up for this amazing opportunity to have my bank account bled dry so that you can treat my little “wannabe” like shat? You literally just confirmed the FESA business model, mindset, and perception that those of us outside of FESA have of your sham of a club. Thanks for making my job so freaking easy! Geez, you can’t make this sh1t up! 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Y yet they sit at or near the bottom of almost all the girls ECNL standings.
              Guess where Armada is? Right beside Florida Elite at the bottom. They are the 2 worst clubs in the Southeast Region by a pretty wide margin. Alabama is better. Even if they merged they would still not be better than Concorde, Sunrise, or TBU. Jacksonville has the talent for ONE club. Regardless of who is coaching them the talent isn't there for FESA and/or Armada to be competitive as long as the other exists....unless a MASSIVE migration of talent happens. That is the most likely route. Still no ECNL COACHES AT ALL at FESA on the girls side. No ECNL director. It's a hot steamy mess right now. When Bubb finally hires someone he will likely fire them mid season so the club will be another year behind. We are living through that right now. 4th year ECNL and on 5th coach. It's just amazing.

Comment

Guess where Armada is? Right beside Florida Elite at the bottom. They are the 2 worst clubs in the Southeast Region by a pretty wide margin. Alabama is better. Even if they merged they would still not be better than Concorde, Sunrise, or TBU. Jacksonville has the talent for ONE club. Regardless of who is coaching them the talent isn't there for FESA and/or Armada to be competitive as long as the other exists....unless a MASSIVE migration of talent happens. That is the most likely route. Still no ECNL COACHES AT ALL at FESA on the girls side. No ECNL director. It's a hot steamy mess right now. When Bubb finally hires someone he will likely fire them mid season so the club will be another year behind. We are living through that right now. 4th year ECNL and on 5th coach. It's just amazing.
                See, here’s the difference, nobody from Armada gets on here beating their chest about what’s going on with the Fleet while bashing FESA. All I see is Armada folks defending their club. The point is, FESA should just shut up and prove it on the pitch.

Comment

See, here’s the difference, nobody from Armada gets on here beating their chest about what’s going on with the Fleet while bashing FESA. All I see is Armada folks defending their club. The point is, FESA should just shut up and prove it on the pitch.
                  Ha I know, then we look at da standings, lol embarrassing for the armada boys. If armada can’t get it right with the boys there is no way in hell that board, executive directors, pat pee pee canon will get it right for those poor girls!

Comment

Do you read this board at all? Sounds like you don't. They do exactly that....both sides are awful at pointing fingers. The problem is at FESA and Armada only the boys matter. PC and SB make sure of that.

Comment

Guess what's going to happen? NOTHING. We have been taught to dislike the other club for so long the city will be mired in mediocrity until SB or PC leaves.

Comment

www.armadafcyouth.com/foley

Armada just upped the stakes on the girls side. TF is top quality. ( wonder why he didn’t go back to FESA, since they don’t have a girls ECNL DOC!) expect to see MP at Armada next year too and plenty of players trying out from FESA. Good hire for sure.
                        Another momentous hiring. Another FESA reject Failure. Great job Armada board could you get any worse. So incredibly inept. Terry Foley LMFAO.

Comment

Pretty sure I’m not believing or trusting anything you say. I know everything I need to know about you from your last comment. Glad you’re with FESA. You’re a perfect fit.

Welcome to Armada Coach! You’ll like the way we put the players first, not the ED’s bank account.
                          You don’t have to believe me, check the standings. TF struggled in his time at Florida Elite. He was very successful in VA but he had loads of talent! He is coming to Armada and inheriting a poor program! He’ll have to make diamonds out of **** to have success there.

Comment

You, of all people, should know that it’s not the size of your cock that matters, it’s what you do with it that counts. Haven’t you listened to your wife? FESA is the biggest cock in the galaxy per their social media crowing, yet they sit at or near the bottom of almost all the girls ECNL standings. I guess it doesn’t matter how big your cock is, if it’s completely impudent!
                            Has your wife been telling you how big mine is?

Comment

Has your wife been telling you how big mine is?
                              No, but my husband told me you tried to show it to him in the men’s room at Vererans!

Comment

Yes both programs did terrible. You will see FESA fix and change that from a coaching perspective. Armada will no doubt do the usual and hire all the FESA failures. And so it repeats itself again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X