Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2004’s at Barca took a big hit as well. Several high quality players are moving on. That’s a big statement because that’s an important year.
    Where did they end up going ? i don't know that age group

Comment

They Still don’t have fields. We all know Kings Park is not happening and higher ups at Hofstra are looking into the back door deal they are trying to work out for the fields. They think this is Spain and they can bully people, make shady business deals, and not pay the bills. It looks like it’s catching up to them. If they do get the fields at Hofstra I would bet an investigation will not be far behind.

Comment

How do you know they are not paying their bills. It does feel like they borrow from Peter to pay Paul, but what specifically tells you that. The uniform situation screams that. The kings park thing could be that, but it does seem like there are too many hands in the pot.
        If they had the money in hand, they could have fields. Maybe humbling and just finding a sand lot is the way to go. I can think of many non used fields on Long Island. Permitting should not be that costly.
        Athletic Directors in the US have their fields locked down years in advance. I am struggling with not knowing where my kid will play...and why.

Comment

How do you know they are not paying their bills. It does feel like they borrow from Peter to pay Paul, but what specifically tells you that. The uniform situation screams that. The kings park thing could be that, but it does seem like there are too many hands in the pot.
          If they had the money in hand, they could have fields. Maybe humbling and just finding a sand lot is the way to go. I can think of many non used fields on Long Island. Permitting should not be that costly.
          Athletic Directors in the US have their fields locked down years in advance. I am struggling with not knowing where my kid will play...and why.
          Call Sportstime in Kings Park, the indoor facility in Massapequa that they bankrupted by booking all that time and then not paying, Farmingdale indoor facility. They haven’t delivered a full set of uniforms in 3 years. The GK coach left last year because he wasn’t paid, other coaches left because they weren’t paid, etc. I think you get the point.

Comment

They Still don’t have fields. We all know Kings Park is not happening and higher ups at Hofstra are looking into the back door deal they are trying to work out for the fields. They think this is Spain and they can bully people, make shady business deals, and not pay the bills. It looks like it’s catching up to them. If they do get the fields at Hofstra I would bet an investigation will not be far behind.
            Why don't we just invest in our local clubs instead of these chancers who clearly are here just to generate revenue for their pro team in Europe?

Comment

"Healthy" Barca looses an entire team.

Why don't we just invest in our local clubs instead of these chancers who clearly are here just to generate revenue for their pro team in Europe?
              leo messi can buy barca ny probably 100x over if he wanted to. i doubt very much barca is counting on their ny project to fund any of their players salary's.

Comment

What are you exit polling? How many are "some players?" Were they top, middle, or bottom third of the 07 Pro team? You seem to know so much, Mr fly on the wall.

6 Players left the club- I heard for Met Oval east- Who sold them on a MLS league Dream HA!
                Too Funny

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  2004’s at barca took a big hit as well. Several high quality players are moving on. That’s a big statement because that’s an important year.
                  100% not true

Comment

6 Players left the club- I heard for Met Oval east- Who sold them on a MLS league Dream HA!
                    Too Funny
                    Yeah, MO East is funny. They use to promise half of the Queens’ DA roster was for an East team. They couldn’t even field teams.

Comment

Yeah, MO East is funny. They use to promise half of the Queens’ DA roster was for an East team. They couldn’t even field teams.
                      Now promising a pathway to the Met oval Non MLS team and telling parents they are going to get into the league next year
                      People are gullible Ha!

Comment

Now promising a pathway to the Met oval Non MLS team and telling parents they are going to get into the league next year
                        People are gullible Ha!
                        People are so gullible that they still think Barca will get into the DA and have their own facility.

Comment

People are so gullible that they still think Barca will get into the DA and have their own facility.
                          Where you been, under a covid rock.... DA is no more.

Comment

Where you been, under a covid rock.... DA is no more.
                            I think that was the point of the poster you are responding to...gullible man....

Comment

"Healthy" Barca looses an entire team.

I think that was the point of the poster you are responding to...gullible man....
                              you are being nice calling him a "gullible man".

He is actually retarded. It is ironic that that he blamed someone for living "under a covid rock" when he himself did not know that da was dead for a few months at least.

Comment

you are being nice calling him a "gullible man".

He is actually retarded. It is ironic that that he blamed someone for living "under a covid rock" when he himself did not know that da was dead for a few months at least.
                                New league same thing. Minus MLS teams maybe but otherwise exactly the same.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X