Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most Americans are indeed racists. They don’t think they are racist, but they don’t understand what racism is about. The fact that there is more overt racism in other countries is not relevant to this discussion, but that for adding that anyway.

“ Social progressivism is another common feature of modern leftism, particularly in the United States, where social progressives played an important role in the abolition of slavery,[75] women's suffrage,[76] civil rights and multiculturalism. “

Again, true leftists can’t be racists. If one is racist, then s/he is not a leftist by definition. I would argue that there are very few leftists in this country. I am one, so I would know.
    There are plenty of people that played a role in the abolition of slavery, fought for woman's suffrage, civil rights and multiculturalism but still freak out of their kid marries someone of another race.

Comment

There are plenty of people that played a role in the abolition of slavery, fought for woman's suffrage, civil rights and multiculturalism but still freak out of their kid marries someone of another race.
      Ok, please focus. Read carefully and slowly.

I didn’t say that only leftists fought for civil rights.

Comment

Ok, please focus. Read carefully and slowly.

I didn’t say that only leftists fought for civil rights.
        The people that you define as leftists are not real leftists if they would freak out about their kid marrying someone of a different race. You are confusing terms like “Democrat” and “liberal” with leftist.

Comment

The people that you define as leftists are not real leftists if they would freak out about their kid marrying someone of a different race. You are confusing terms like “Democrat” and “liberal” with leftist.
          In the real world people are hypocrites. Complete dyed in the wool leftists fail to meet up with their professed ideals, just like everyone else in the world.

Comment

God I hope this Covid crisis is over soon. It sure has brought out the nutters.

Comment

This. I love when the left spouts off crap like "You can't be racist when you're the minority". What the hell kind of logic is that. The actual definition is "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Belief of superiority does not preclude minority status, which by definition a group of people that differ in some way from the majority of the population, or any part of a whole that is smaller than the other parts.

The left fails in basic logic.
              Sure, and you guys fail in basic orientation to anything resembling reality.

Comment

Sure, and you guys fail in basic orientation to anything resembling reality.
                I’m pretty sure we live in reality hoss. It wasn’t the right-leaning millenials and gen z who came up with the concept of safe spaces after Trump won the first election. Can’t deal with reality so run away from it huh.

Comment

This stuff isn’t real. I highly doubt it’s Russians. I’m sure the Trump support stuff is kids trying to be funny.
                  Nah ....same wack jobs that are “protesting” at certain state capitals by crowding in, not wearing masks, carrying guns, flying “don’t tread on me “ next to trump / pence 2020 flags ....

Too stupid by far but unfortunately they might infect someone innocent

Comment

You just don’t realize how many people have become Trump supporter since AFTER he got elected. As the incumbent Trump received more votes in the 2020 Massachusetts primary than Barack Obama did in 2012.
                    Lol

I love how bu**hurt you still are over Obama.

Comment

Not Russian, just some bored American. Russian trolls make frequent grammatical mistakes, especially on the 3am Saturday night/Sunday morning shift.
                      Prove it Bore-is

Comment

I’m pretty sure we live in reality hoss. It wasn’t the right-leaning millenials and gen z who came up with the concept of safe spaces after Trump won the first election. Can’t deal with reality so run away from it huh.
                        Different poster - ever out any meat on the bones or are ALL your retorts reminiscent of “the” crybaby on a grade school class?

Comment

This is a nice one to bring back given that the Russian troll on the board seems to be busy replying to my posts in multiple threads.

I know this NOT because I opened the threads and looked for his replies. Not at all :) I try to avoid even accidentally reading his words because I do not care at all about that he has to say. Not worthy of my time or decedent people in general, given the hate quotient in his words.

No, I know he is replying because the rube didn't reply in SEQUENCE so it took a millisecond looking at the thread page to know that once again, he is busily dancing to my tune and replying to my posts, while I will continue to deny him what he wants most in this world.

as ive said before, very enjoyable, while;e also allowing me to pleasantly contribute to thge knowledge base of any non-MAGAt (i.e. "lost cause") readers. They are a significant but still MINORITY of 25-30%.

as an aside, I wonder if this will fetch a reply? chances are I will never know and Frankly I dont care ...pages and pages of threads to bring to top to express my views and who knows, I may get motivated closer to Nov to start a few threads with cool titles :)

how this election year stuff is best done I think

Comment

Still in living in your head rent free 24/7/365!
                            Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              This is a nice one to bring back given that the Russian troll on the board seems to be busy replying to my posts in multiple threads.

I know this NOT because I opened the threads and looked for his replies. Not at all :) I try to avoid even accidentally reading his words because I do not care at all about that he has to say. Not worthy of my time or decedent people in general, given the hate quotient in his words.

No, I know he is replying because the rube didn't reply in SEQUENCE so it took a millisecond looking at the thread page to know that once again, he is busily dancing to my tune and replying to my posts, while I will continue to deny him what he wants most in this world.

as ive said before, very enjoyable, while;e also allowing me to pleasantly contribute to thge knowledge base of any non-MAGAt (i.e. "lost cause") readers. They are a significant but still MINORITY of 25-30%.

as an aside, I wonder if this will fetch a reply? chances are I will never know and Frankly I dont care ...pages and pages of threads to bring to top to express my views and who knows, I may get motivated closer to Nov to start a few threads with cool titles :)

how this election year stuff is best done I think

Ha, claims he doesn't read our posts, and then says this;
                              "Not worthy of my time or decedent people in general, given the hate quotient in his words"
                              How does he know the hate quotient in our words if he doesn't read our posts?
                              Yup, still living in his head rent free 24/7/365!
                              Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Ha, claims he doesn't read our posts, and then says this;
                                "Not worthy of my time or decedent people in general, given the hate quotient in his words"
                                How does he know the hate quotient in our words if he doesn't read our posts?
                                Yup, still living in his head rent free 24/7/365!
                                Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Liberals are CCP sympathizers. They want to see the whole world enslaved. They still haven’t gotten over the fact that republicans defeated their fight for slavery in the civil war.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X