I want to ruin soccer for as many people as possible--Ann coulter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love seeing that female EMTs, police officers, lawyers PAs, etc don't curse. I bet none are gay too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I love seeing that female EMTs, police officers, lawyers PAs, etc don't curse. I bet none are gay too.
      In public, in front of thousands , after chugging on a bottle of champagne? After being recognized and honored for their achievements?

Anyone being Gay is not an issue. It is their behavior and if it is “ role model “ appropriate for the audience that they are performing to.

None of the above you listed are entertainers either.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at this BS! Your 13 YO who is most likely listening to the most disrespectful music, scrolling through unfiltered social media and has access and is better equipped to navigate the internet, but she is confused about what is going on?? LMFAO WOW, the actual stupidity. SMH.
        And you are part of the problem. You admit that societal trends have now taken innocence away from children. Through the media, Social Media, the internet , yet you seem to be ready to now accept that from a new source, winners in an athletic endeavor. Instead of calling it out for what it is, crass, ridiculous and absurd, you justify it because of the changed environment for children.
        Brilliant.

Comment

In public, in front of thousands , after chugging on a bottle of champagne? After being recognized and honored for their achievements?

Anyone being Gay is not an issue. It is their behavior and if it is “ role model “ appropriate for the audience that they are performing to.

None of the above you listed are entertainers either.
          Do you have any clue at all what almost all male pro championship players and teams do after winning a title? They finally let loose, chug and spray Dom Perignon or Roederer Cristal in a magnum size, head to Las Vegas at 3:00 am and party for hours until appearing on morning network and major cable outlets.

As a slight aside, most here who are knocking MR and the women are the same ones who give Trump as pass on everything. If Trump and male pro athletes can engage in "locker room talk" then why can't the women?

Pull your daughter out of athletics, put her in a daily religious youth retreat program (more sex there than anywhere), and then send her to Taylor University.

Oh, btw, if being gay is not an issue, why do so many posters find a way to mention that, usually with a gratuitous slur?

Comment

Do you have any clue at all what almost all male pro championship players and teams do after winning a title? They finally let loose, chug and spray Dom Perignon or Roederer Cristal in a magnum size, head to Las Vegas at 3:00 am and party for hours until appearing on morning network and major cable outlets.

As a slight aside, most here who are knocking MR and the women are the same ones who give Trump as pass on everything. If Trump and male pro athletes can engage in "locker room talk" then why can't the women?

Pull your daughter out of athletics, put her in a daily religious youth retreat program (more sex there than anywhere), and then send her to Taylor University.

Oh, btw, if being gay is not an issue, why do so many posters find a way to mention that, usually with a gratuitous slur?
            Of course it is the issue. Why are so many people helplessly narrow minded and easily frightened of a gay person? Bunch of sissies ,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X