• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    role mod·el
    /rōl ˈmädl/
    noun
    a person looked to by others as an example to be imitated.

Be the only player on a team kneeling while the National Anthem is being played
    Be the only play not to sing the National Anthem and place your hand over your heart
    Posing nude on a magazine cover with her girlfriend
    Responding with the F word when asked a question
    Humiliating your opponent
    Public intoxication
    Using the F word in public on a stage while being honored after a Parade
    Exposing your breast on live TV

Explain to 11 year old girl soccer players which of the above behaviors they should consider imitating by the " role model "
    What bothers you more? Posing nude or the girlfriend?
    Do you put the light on or do it only in the dark?
    Go join the Taliban-they share your moral code

Comment

Do you put the light on or do it only in the dark?
      Go join the Taliban-they share your moral code
      It doesn't bother me at all. The question is if that behavior should be imitated by the young girls that are seeing it. The question is if society applauds , supports and accepts that behavior by a role model.

Comment

Omfg...she used the f word.
        Kinda like grabbing them by the p-word
        Stay on point, don't drift away from the issue.

Comment

I'm not the original poster, but neither bother me, but they don't make her a role model either. She is on the National team, so for her to kneel during the National Anthem is disrespectful and definitely marks her as not a role model. She swears all the time and puts her snowflake view before her country. She is an absolute disgrace of a human being. Not someone to be looked up to or emulated.

Comment

People seem to have a hard time in understanding it's not whether I, a middle-aged man, cares about an f-bomb or some ass-grabbing or maybe a nipslip. All for it, to be honest. So, I'm not offending.

My daughter, who is 13, has questioned what is going on. She gets a mixed-message when her school has strict rules on language, behavior, and attire and yet a "role model" is teaching her something else.

That's the point.

Comment

Fool.
              Trump cares nothing for this country other than what he can scam from it.

She is a role model who believes in standing up for her beliefs, whether you agree with them or not.
              That is a patriot.

You would have fought for the Red Coats...
              While standing up for something you believe in is a good thing, that does NOT make her a patriot, he is quite the opposite actually, and she is a horrible role model.

Nothing Trump has done or said supports your absurd statement. Do I like him, No, but he cares for this country and isn't scamming it. Stop snorting the liberal Kool-Aid!

Comment

People seem to have a hard time in understanding it's not whether I, a middle-aged man, cares about an f-bomb or some ass-grabbing or maybe a nipslip. All for it, to be honest. So, I'm not offending.

My daughter, who is 13, has questioned what is going on. She gets a mixed-message when her school has strict rules on language, behavior, and attire and yet a "role model" is teaching her something else.

That's the point.
                Good for you. At least there are some other sane individuals that can see the big picture. What appears to be more troubling, is that it seems that there are people who don't have a problem with her behavior as it relates to children . Some aren't troubled at all, support, embrace it and are on board and okay with her being rewarded for it.

Words like " Patriot " . " Hero " etc. are tossed around. Some MSM outlets can't wait to fill their coffers from booking her , hoping to cash in while she is still relevant.

Sad state of affairs. Very sad.
                I will add that throughout my life, through family, friends, co workers, acquaintances soccer , etc, I have seen dozens of girls grow up to be great young adults. Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers. Police Officers , EMTs , Physicians Assistants, etc.

They are the true role models, not someone like MR. They are head and shoulders above her. Light years ahead in maturity and real accomplishments that make a positive influence on society.Anyway , that gives me some hope for the future.

Comment

Omfg...she used the f word.
                  Kinda like grabbing them by the p-word
                  So you are cool with her using F word in public but not cool with Trump using P word when he thought he was having a private conversation?

Comment

So you are cool with her using F word in public but not cool with Trump using P word when he thought he was having a private conversation?
                    Don’t care either way
                    She’s not allowed to use the f word, but it’s ok for the a-hole in chief to use the p word

Comment

Don’t care either way
                      She’s not allowed to use the f word, but it’s ok for the a-hole in chief to use the p word
                      Well, one is done a decade earlier in a private setting, one is done in the middle of the stage with a microphone in her face.

Comment

That's the point.
                        I can't stop laughing at this BS! Your 13 YO who is most likely listening to the most disrespectful music, scrolling through unfiltered social media and has access and is better equipped to navigate the internet, but she is confused about what is going on?? LMFAO WOW, the actual stupidity. SMH.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at this BS! Your 13 YO who is most likely listening to the most disrespectful music, scrolling through unfiltered social media and has access and is better equipped to navigate the internet, but she is confused about what is going on?? LMFAO WOW, the actual stupidity. SMH.
                          Some people may not be raising their children like you are.

Comment

Tough guy trolling a 13-year old.

She's not a fool. She points out how she's not allowed to act a way, yet she's encouraged to follow someone who is allowed to act that way.

Hard to understand? I guess so. The 13-year old understand the hypocrisy, but the "adult" doesn't.

Comment

Well, one is done a decade earlier in a private setting, one is done in the middle of the stage with a microphone in her face.
                              She has his number and she is not going to visit him in the **ing WH so he can use her **ing platform.

She is not an elitist, racist, gross birther con artist on her third trophy wife after using her daddy's money to walk all over people to try to get ahead while grabbing strangers' genitalia at will. New yorkers rich and poor, republican and dem, who know this clown better then anyone can't stand the guy.

Go MR and the USWNT!!!

Comment

She has his number and she is not going to visit him in the **ing WH so he can use her **ing platform.

She is not an elitist, racist, gross birther con artist on her third trophy wife after using her daddy's money to walk all over people to try to get ahead while grabbing strangers' genitalia at will. New yorkers rich and poor, republican and dem, who know this clown better then anyone can't stand the guy.

Go MR and the USWNT!!!
                                Add to the list that she is not a lying fake weak toed draft dodger. Keep Dt and his pushy high heeled skeleton of a daughter as far away as possible from all of our fantastic soccer playing daughters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X