Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty sure PKs are real goals. She did score against in their first game.
    So what your saying is she should shut up and be a good little girls and just play soccer. Don't have any opinions about life? Is what we should tell your young girls. Keep your mouth shut don't stand up for anything even though this is the biggest stage where people are actually following women's soccer?
    I'm just wondering from you or anyone else here if she was black would any make a thread about here or even comment about about what she is doing? Probably not but it's safe to bash a white female for here opions.
    From what little that I've read or observed in watching the team play and the team interactions, Rapinoe does NOT seem to be some sort of pariah with her teammates. She is very experienced, brings energy, takes many of the corners & free kicks, etc. She's a captain and a leader, and seems willing to take on the spotlight where many of her teammates might be happier in relative anonymity.

I think she was asked about going to the WH if the team wins the WC, so she answered in a bold, attention-grabbing fashion - which is probably exactly what the interviewer expected and hoped for. So, everybody wins: Rapinoe grabs attention for her team, her personal brand and whatever causes she supports. The reporter gets his headline and a story. Trump haters get to laugh at their white whale and the fact that so few teams want to associate with him. Trump gets to have another enemy to tweet about and celebrate when she fails. Trump supporters get to vent about the undeserving fame of another lunatic lefty, and can brag about rooting against the US women.

It's all good.

Comment

She lacks class, and is full of herself.

Comment

Rapinoe

She never misses a chance to make it all about herself. Her two goals would make you think she was the star of the game she was not. I could care less about her personal life or her beliefs. She makes it very hard to root for any team where she’s the face of it or at this point even a part of.
        FIFA made her player of the match!!!!she was presented with the responsibility of taking the PKs for her team and country and she did her job!!!!! and you fault her because of your own personal issues with her?

https://www.google.com/search?q=fifa...kglk;nw;fp;1;;

Comment

Other players earned those penalty kicks. They deserve credit.

FIFA made her player of the match!!!!she was presented with the responsibility of taking the PKs for her team and country and she did her job!!!!! and you fault her because of your own personal issues with her?

https://www.google.com/search?q=fifa...kglk;nw;fp;1;;

Comment

Now Trump is chiming in, because you know he doesn't have anything else going on. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...spect-n1022066

Comment

Pretty sure PKs are real goals. She did score against in their first game.
              So what your saying is she should shut up and be a good little girls and just play soccer. Don't have any opinions about life? Is what we should tell your young girls. Keep your mouth shut don't stand up for anything even though this is the biggest stage where people are actually following women's soccer?
              I'm just wondering from you or anyone else here if she was black would any make a thread about here or even comment about about what she is doing? Probably not but it's safe to bash a white female for here opions.
              They are real goals, except they are from shooting fish in a barrel.

You think Rapinoe's race has something to do with the thread? She is allowed to speak her mind. (btw - Solo did too.) But, she is the face of US Soccer.

AW did a MUCH better job of it during her playing time. Btw - there doesn't seem to be anyone else (black, white, green, orange, etc.) spouting off. And Rapinoe did the outrageous celebration/SLIDE to celebrate her great (sic) goal against that formiable foe, Thailand. That had/has people still upset with her. THIS is why she is the named thread.

Comment

She is vile. Zero class or dignity. And it has nothing to do with her sexuality.

Comment

From what little that I've read or observed in watching the team play and the team interactions, Rapinoe does NOT seem to be some sort of pariah with her teammates. She is very experienced, brings energy, takes many of the corners & free kicks, etc. She's a captain and a leader, and seems willing to take on the spotlight where many of her teammates might be happier in relative anonymity.

I think she was asked about going to the WH if the team wins the WC, so she answered in a bold, attention-grabbing fashion - which is probably exactly what the interviewer expected and hoped for. So, everybody wins: Rapinoe grabs attention for her team, her personal brand and whatever causes she supports. The reporter gets his headline and a story. Trump haters get to laugh at their white whale and the fact that so few teams want to associate with him. Trump gets to have another enemy to tweet about and celebrate when she fails. Trump supporters get to vent about the undeserving fame of another lunatic lefty, and can brag about rooting against the US women.

It's all good.
                  This isn't about Trump, but way to spin it. Trump is a soccer supporter. Wait until he buys a team so Barron can continue to play. Maybe HE will get into US Soccer and right the ship. :)

Comment

Who cares what Rapinoe says or does .I support the team not that look at me I’m special 35 yr old that still dyes her hair like she’s a teenager doofus.

Comment

She should change her name to Repugnant.

Comment

Who cares what Rapinoe says or does .I support the team not that look at me I’m special 35 yr old that still dyes her hair like she’s a teenager doofus.
                        Honestly... you have a point... the purple hair situation has got to go!! She is grown woman. No over the age of 25 should have purple/pink hair. You look ridiculous.

Comment

This isn't about Trump, but way to spin it. Trump is a soccer supporter. Wait until he buys a team so Barron can continue to play. Maybe HE will get into US Soccer and right the ship. :)
                          How is it not about Trump when the question was about visiting the White House? All those championship teams declining a WH invitation, and you think it's about something OTHER than the lying narcissistic Cheeto who's currently watching Fox instead of working?

Comment

How is it not about Trump when the question was about visiting the White House? All those championship teams declining a WH invitation, and you think it's about something OTHER than the lying narcissistic Cheeto who's currently watching Fox instead of working?
                            Besides, she probably didn't want to eat cold fast food hamberders and drink cofeve.

Comment

I'm getting really tired of these self-righteous wannabee oppressed millionaires protesting the greatest country in the history of the world. It's bad enough she was doing this when playing in NWSL. Now she is representing her country, which is an honor and a privilege, wearing the colors of USA, all while protesting the National Anthem? If she hates her country so much and what it represents she should refuse to represent USA in the World Cup. I guess the oppression really isn't as bad as she pretends. Pfft...

Comment

Rapinoe

i hope all you self righteous idiots either move out of USA or jump off a high building when DT wins again in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X