X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DA is 2nd league. NPL 3rd, etc.
    Players are leaving DA teams and NPL players don't want to play there. Crisis.
    Looks like the whining crew is at it again.

Be happy with your choices. If you were, you wouldn't have even taken the time to type that. So, that leads me to believe you are questioning the path you forced your kid to take.

"I was a HS star and goddammit you will be too!"

Comment

Someone posted that the NEFC girls side was in crisis. Enrollment numbers ($$$) and team success (standings) is both up. Your ECNL vs DA debate is not relevant here at all, and I reject the premise. Take your ECNL love fest to a thread that it pertains to.
      If you want GDA of course you'll seek out the only decent option in the area. Some girls really do want GDA but the other local pickings are not nearly as strong. Now that NYCFC is out NEFC will sweep the NE, but it's like being the tallest midget

Comment

Looks like the whining crew is at it again.

Be happy with your choices. If you were, you wouldn't have even taken the time to type that. So, that leads me to believe you are questioning the path you forced your kid to take.

"I was a HS star and goddammit you will be too!"
        Plenty of NEFC girls chose to stay in the club at NPL level instead of playing DA so they could also play HS. And instead of going to ECNL. This is not about that issue at all. But it is a good reason why NEFC’s NPL teams are really strong. No crisis, sorry.

Comment

If you want GDA of course you'll seek out the only decent option in the area. Some girls really do want GDA but the other local pickings are not nearly as strong. Now that NYCFC is out NEFC will sweep the NE, but it's like being the tallest midget
          Doesn’t matter, NEFC’s DA vs Stars ECNL team across all age groups would be about .500 for both clubs. Means they are relatively equal strength. But sadly since they refuse to play
          each other, we’ll never know.

Comment

Doesn’t matter, NEFC’s DA vs Stars ECNL team across all age groups would be about .500 for both clubs. Means they are relatively equal strength. But sadly since they refuse to play
            each other, we’ll never know.
            Agreed. The top Stars team and NEFC (and likely Oakwood) would compete. The rest of New England teams would also compete (i.e Scorpions, Stars B team, the CT teams, etc.).

The crappiest teams in the mid-Atlantic in both leagues would also compete.

Comment

There's a Seacoast dad on this thread.

Be careful, as you're about to hurt his feelings and with that comes a long-winded lecture on one's choices and backyards and skiing and he'll throw "obsessed" in there a few times. Trust me, steer clear of hurting this guy's feelings.

Mr. SUSC, they're all good. Your daughter's participation certificate is in the mail. No worries.

Comment

Please let me know where to send this month's rent for the space I occupy in your head. Last month's was returned.

Funny, I've commented a few times in here and you obviously can't tell.

Obsessed indeed.

Comment

There's a Seacoast dad on this thread.

Be careful, as you're about to hurt his feelings and with that comes a long-winded lecture on one's choices and backyards and skiing and he'll throw "obsessed" in there a few times. Trust me, steer clear of hurting this guy's feelings.

Mr. SUSC, they're all good. Your daughter's participation certificate is in the mail. No worries.
                  Seacoast lol. With the state of GDA in the NE if you can't play for maybe the top two teams and be a consistent starter, I wouldn't bother.

Comment

Seacoast lol. With the state of GDA in the NE if you can't play for maybe the top two teams and be a consistent starter, I wouldn't bother.
                    I thought this was a nefc thread?

Comment

I thought this was a nefc thread?
                      It is but NEFC is done. No much to say.

Comment

At least everyone agrees that the boy’s side is in the toilet.

Comment

Please let me know where to send this month's rent for the space I occupy in your head. Last month's was returned.

Funny, I've commented a few times in here and you obviously can't tell.

Obsessed indeed.
                          I couldn't tell? How do you think I knew you were on the thread?

Yes, I am super obsessed with you. And your backyard. And your skiing. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed!

Saved you 1000 words. You're welcome!

Comment

I couldn't tell? How do you think I knew you were on the thread?

Yes, I am super obsessed with you. And your backyard. And your skiing. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed!

Saved you 1000 words. You're welcome!
                            Yep, attacking another poster because of what they post and bring up something unrelated to the the thread title.

Got it.

Just send the address so I can the check out. Looks like I've expanded my space, too.

Comment

At least everyone agrees that the boy’s side is in the toilet.
                              The funny thing is the club spends much more energy on the boys and still has the lack of success. If you see there communications or events you'd think the boys were dominant.

Comment

Nefc 03 west congrats on State cup win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X