X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great to see him back.
    You gps peoplexare too much. Did you hear of the great gps flame out in ct? Can't even take over a crappy club. Rejected azzwipes. Sending some bozo down there to sign rec players and can't even get that down

Comment

Best coach around. He did a great job coaching his Girls NEFC teams.

This hire really puts the GPS girls program back in the map. Watch out Stars, Select, NEFC.

Comment

You gps peoplexare too much. Did you hear of the great gps flame out in ct? Can't even take over a crappy club. Rejected azzwipes. Sending some bozo down there to sign rec players and can't even get that down
        You are really a moron! You realize that GPS is the largest youth soccer program in the country. They are in almost 20 states and 4 countries yet you measure their success by what may or may not have happened in CT.

You can bash them, say they have crappy coaches, but they are successful!

Comment

GPS is the last club I’d send a player to.
          Thank god, we don't want your crappy kid on the team or your stupid ass on the sidelines.

Comment

Best coach around. He did a great job coaching his Girls NEFC teams.

This hire really puts the GPS girls program back in the map. Watch out Stars, Select, NEFC.
            This is funny....

Comment

You are really a moron! You realize that GPS is the largest youth soccer program in the country. They are in almost 20 states and 4 countries yet you measure their success by what may or may not have happened in CT.

You measure success by volume and profits.

Yes, they are very, very successful as a corporation.

Soccer development? Ummm.....

Comment

You measure success by volume and profits.

Yes, they are very, very successful as a corporation.

Soccer development? Ummm.....
                Hated, adored, never ignored.

Comment

so is mcdonalds. you like your kids eating there? Or I bet you cram three burgers a day into your fatso mouth. GPS is a crap organization

Comment

Thank god, we don't want your crappy kid on the team or your stupid ass on the sidelines.
                    Here's a rock solid GPS parent for you.

I wouldn't want the bradleys watching my goldfish nevermind my kid playing at this ice tea stand

Comment

so is mcdonalds. you like your kids eating there? Or I bet you cram three burgers a day into your fatso mouth. GPS is a crap organization
                      Oh hail wise one. Please tell us which organization is not crap. The one that your kid plays at, or the one you “ work” for., I’m guessing. You’ve been hurt by GPS. Perhaps you can seek therapy, and put it in the past. Let it go.

Comment

Oh hail wise one. Please tell us which organization is not crap. The one that your kid plays at, or the one you “ work” for., I’m guessing. You’ve been hurt by GPS. Perhaps you can seek therapy, and put it in the past. Let it go.
                        I think the post that defended how large and successful they are based on the # of states they are in summed it up.

It wasn't about the soccer, it was about their $$.

Comment

Not the poster of the McDonald's comment but that poster has a point. Is McDonald's/GPS the same? Are you telling me they are not? McDonald's is every where is it the best food around? Is GPS every where is it the best club around?
                          GPS had a good buisness model bring in cheap labor from overseas that will make parents feel like they are getting good coaching because they are from England or Ireland
                          Again good business doesn't mean good soccer. Back to the McDonald's comment good buisness not the best food though.

Comment

DG is a great hire. He was the best girls coach at nefc and his girls team record at nefc proves that.

It will give an injection of quality to an otherwise poor set of girls coaches at GPS.

Comment

“Sign” players? Are you serious? What youth club around here is “ signing” players? Your kids are not that special, an you are laughable.

Comment

Not the poster of the McDonald's comment but that poster has a point. Is McDonald's/GPS the same? Are you telling me they are not? McDonald's is every where is it the best food around? Is GPS every where is it the best club around?
                                GPS had a good buisness model bring in cheap labor from overseas that will make parents feel like they are getting good coaching because they are from England or Ireland
                                Again good business doesn't mean good soccer. Back to the McDonald's comment good buisness not the best food though.
                                GPS= McDonalds
                                NEFC= Walmart
                                Stars=Dunkin Donuts
                                Etc., etc, etc, etc..........

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X