Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Revs U17 played almost all 03’s and beat the Bolts who played almost all 02’s.
    The U19 Revs toyed with the Bolts.
    This excuse is getting old. That’s so misleading. It depends how you cut it. The Bolts started with 2 ninth graders, including the GK, 2 juniors, and 7 sophomores. As far as I can tell, the Revs played nearly all sophomores, with one junior starting and a couple coming off the bench. Some of the players are only a weeks apart in age despite being in different birth years. I bet the average age of both teams was close. The score was not a reflection of the game. 2 free kicks and poor goalkeeping accounted for the goals. U19 Revs are very good.

Comment

Proof that the Bolts coaches troll this site. Bashing Revs and promoting their program. Sorry DC this will not help you and your agenda..
      Proof that there’s this thing called the internet. www.ussoccerda.com

I know it’s hard to believe but they actually post all the scores there. It’s a 3 minute process to determine W-L-D for 2 different teams.

I’m way too smart and well paid to be a coach.

Comment

The Revs U17 played almost all 03’s and beat the Bolts who played almost all 02’s.
        The U19 Revs toyed with the Bolts.
        So the future construction workers, mailmen and truck drivers at the Revs beat Bolts players headed to Amherst, Bates, Michigan and UVA?

Isn’t there a saying about winning a battle vs. winning a war?

Comment

So is your kid one of the quitters or did he get cut? Benched maybe? Even worse, did he not make the team? Something has you all worked up. You aren’t here with altruistic intentions. How were you so gravely wronged by the Bolts?
          None of the above. I just spent years being loyal to Bolts. Went to a tryout at another club (Not NEP) and the experience was eye opening.

You are defending the Bolts as if they are doing something special for you (unless you are a Bolts coach pretending to be a commenter). Stay and waste your money at the Bolts if you want. This is a blog. People comment to talk about their experiences. I had blinders on...as it seems you do. Take a minute to look around and you will realize that there's nothing special at the Bolts. Other clubs offer pathways to higher level play. If you do look around then you will find that there's better coaches, cheaper tuition, less travel, better competition, etc at other clubs. For such a big club that is so awesome...they won one state cup. Ha! Maybe you are one of the lucky ones that has a good coach, short commute, team discount, blah, blah, blah. But I doubt it...you seem to just be another sideline tough guy.

If you use them for DA (because they are one of only three teams) then fine. Anything outside of DA is a HUGE waste of time and money...and DA isn't even that good...look how many are going to play in college. I can go on and on. Stop being a fanboy.

Comment

Bolts

What are of Boston are you?

Comment

What are of Boston are you?
              Southwest. What does that matter?

Comment

Went to a tryout at another club (Not NEP) and the experience was eye opening.
                Not NEP? Are you talking NSL?

I had blinders on...as it seems you do.
                You are not alone, most parents overestimate their child’s athletic ability. My eyes have been wide open and unobstructed for years.

Other clubs offer pathways to higher level play.
                Higher is a relative term. One other Massachusetts club has DA beyond middle school but they have no pathway to that point. NPL is high-ish. ECNL is similar to NPL.

For such a big club that is so awesome...they won one state cup.
                You do realize these are Bolts 2nd teams competing for State Cups. They’re reaching the semis and finals against other club’s 1st teams.

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones that has a good coach, short commute, team discount, blah, blah, blah. But I doubt it...you seem to just be another sideline tough guy.
                Strong coach, long commute, no discount, but I’m perfectly happy with the situation. Sideline tough guy? That’s some pedestrian pablum right there.

If you use them for DA (because they are one of only three teams) then fine. Anything outside of DA is a HUGE waste of time and money...and DA isn't even that good...look how many are going to play in college. I can go on and on. Stop being a fanboy.
                Use them for DA? Is that a thing? Some players seek the highest level possible.

I believe every graduating player on the DA team is moving on to play college soccer. I don’t think it’s possible to have more than all, but I could be wrong.

Please keep going on and on.

Comment

Not NEP? Are you talking NSL?

You are not alone, most parents overestimate their child’s athletic ability. My eyes have been wide open and unobstructed for years.

Higher is a relative term. One other Massachusetts club has DA beyond middle school but they have no pathway to that point. NPL is high-ish. ECNL is similar to NPL.

You do realize these are Bolts 2nd teams competing for State Cups. They’re reaching the semis and finals against other club’s 1st teams.

Strong coach, long commute, no discount, but I’m perfectly happy with the situation. Sideline tough guy? That’s some pedestrian pablum right there.

Use them for DA? Is that a thing? Some players seek the highest level possible.

I believe every graduating player on the DA team is moving on to play college soccer. I don’t think it’s possible to have more than all, but I could be wrong.

Please keep going on and on.
                  Keep dreaming coach. Bolts are no different than any other club out there. You will realize that someday...hopefully before you have wasted too much time and money.

Comment

Keep dreaming coach. Bolts are no different than any other club out there. You will realize that someday...hopefully before you have wasted too much time and money.
                    Wow! What a paper tiger you’ve become. Should I list all of the college commitments for you? You should do the same for your club. This could be fun.

Comment

Wow! What a paper tiger you’ve become. Should I list all of the college commitments for you? You should do the same for your club. This could be fun.
                      There's another thread for that. It doesn't look good for the Bolts or any other club in New England.

If you aren't a coach...come back after your kid is through the college selection process. I'm assuming your kid is 13-15 and you are still in the delusional stage. Best of luck with the Bolts. Hahahaha!!!

Comment

There's another thread for that. It doesn't look good for the Bolts or any other club in New England.

If you aren't a coach...come back after your kid is through the college selection process. I'm assuming your kid is 13-15 and you are still in the delusional stage. Best of luck with the Bolts. Hahahaha!!!
                        I’m currently in process, you’ll see his name soon.

Comment

Proof that the Bolts coaches troll this site. Bashing Revs and promoting their program. Sorry DC this will not help you and your agenda..
                          DC still suspended from DA?

Comment

DC still suspended from DA?
                            Been around all year

Comment

Been around all year
                              Bolts have trouble following rules and are known for poor conduct.

Comment

Bolts have trouble following rules and are known for poor conduct.
                                Thought this was at a BOLTS game:

https://youtu.be/MGlPfR8juIA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X