Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haiti was robbed by FIFA

I honestly stumbled onto the Haiti vs. Mexico game last night but ended up watching it because it was pretty entertaining. Haiti was much better than expected and Mexico the opposite. Obviously I have no proof but my eyes and common sense, but the ref got word from someone at the end of regulation that anything anywhere a foul in the box against Haiti is to be called. That PK that decided the game was a complete joke and the silence around it speaks volumes about what type of organization FIFA is as wel as the 'journalists' and media that supposedly cover the games.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I honestly stumbled onto the Haiti vs. Mexico game last night but ended up watching it because it was pretty entertaining. Haiti was much better than expected and Mexico the opposite. Obviously I have no proof but my eyes and common sense, but the ref got word from someone at the end of regulation that anything anywhere a foul in the box against Haiti is to be called. That PK that decided the game was a complete joke and the silence around it speaks volumes about what type of organization FIFA is as wel as the 'journalists' and media that supposedly cover the games.
    It was an unfortunate foul for Haiti, but a foul nonetheless. You are right that you have no proof that FIFA biased the ref on that call.

Comment

It was an unfortunate foul for Haiti, but a foul nonetheless. You are right that you have no proof that FIFA biased the ref on that call.
      The only foul was the dive and embellishment by the Mexican player. No impartial viewer would consider that a foul. US has already won tonight's game.

Comment

And you’re surprised? Have you watched any of the us women’s games? Fifa decides games all the time to set up certain matchups that generate more revenue. Fifa loves money.

Comment

it was rapinoe's fault

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X