Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU Coaching Carrousel

So I thought the 03 TBU ECNL team was the only one that had coach issues but a look at the ECNL website shows that LK is no longer coaching the 02s and has been replaced by JC.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I thought the 03 TBU ECNL team was the only one that had coach issues but a look at the ECNL website shows that LK is no longer coaching the 02s and has been replaced by JC.
    And your point?

Comment

It’s TBU, all the coaches will change at some point.

Comment

It’s TBU, all the coaches will change at some point.
        Unless you are on the 02 & 03 team, not sure why you even care?
        Focus on your team & move on.

Comment

And your point?
          Nothing like a mid season coaching change

Comment

Nothing like a mid season coaching change
            If you’re not in the mafia at tbu you won’t last long.

Comment

Does anyone know why this change happened? I thought he was a good coach?

Comment

You were randomly skimming through all of the coaches for all of the teams at TBU? Stalker. History shows that JC eventually begins working with the older teams every year.

Comment

You were randomly skimming through all of the coaches for all of the teams at TBU? Stalker. History shows that JC eventually begins working with the older teams every year.
                  But to remove LK entirely???? Something does not sound right.

Comment

It is so blatantly obvious by the ridiculous reactions posters have on this site when anything comes up about TBU that people question.

It must be pure hell being associated with that club. Feel sorry for you.

Really obvious that most of the negativity comes from TBU posters. WFF posters not far behind

Comment

But to remove LK entirely???? Something does not sound right.
                      Who said he was removed? That's a big assumption

Comment

Who said he was removed? That's a big assumption
                        Well..is he the coach of the 02s or not?
                        If he was not removed, you are inferring he quit, correct?

Comment

Unless you are on the 02 & 03 team, not sure why you even care?
                          Focus on your team & move on.
                          Because if I’m considering bringing my daughter to TBU, these constant coaching changes are worrisome. That’s why.

Comment

Because if I’m considering bringing my daughter to TBU, these constant coaching changes are worrisome. That’s why.
                            Just stay at your club. She won’t make the ECNL team anyways.

Comment

You are confused. It does not work like that. The players are on invite only. And very few spots available. You can't just show up silly. Try WFF. They take anyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X