Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is not a surprise that the NEP West 06 team and many of their teams spread fake news around the area. The DOC can’t string two truthful sentences together, everything he says is fabricated.
    The DOC is a she. WUP blows. Two true sentences.

Comment

The DOC is a she. WUP blows. Two true sentences.
      Wow, if only NEFC were smart enough to make “she” the only DOC in the West. Their program would be so much better off.

Also two sentences.

Comment

Nice switch on the WUP thread ,any chance you can get to grind those axes.Pathetic.

Comment

Had the misfortune of playing a girls WUP team this weekend. In my many years of watching soccer, these were the most ignorant, obnoxious, and trashiest parents i have ever seen. A true embarrassment to their club and their children. Drunk at games, fighting with tournament staff, sideline coaching, and harassing the ref coupled with a complete lack of knowledge about rules (full on freaking out because they INSISTED heading wasn't allowed at U12, which wasn't the game my kid played against them in but I was on the field NEXT to them and heard them screaming). I have never before had to get up and walk away from my own kids game because i thought I would be in a fistfight if i stayed. Came to find out that this was their B team, league 1. It wasn't one or two parents. It was the big bald drunk guy, the man-lady in pink pants, the mom screaming at her D on every play throughout the game. Nearly every parent. A true disgrace. Shame on you, WUP.

Comment

Had the misfortune of playing a girls WUP team this weekend. In my many years of watching soccer, these were the most ignorant, obnoxious, and trashiest parents i have ever seen. A true embarrassment to their club and their children. Drunk at games, fighting with tournament staff, sideline coaching, and harassing the ref coupled with a complete lack of knowledge about rules (full on freaking out because they INSISTED heading wasn't allowed at U12, which wasn't the game my kid played against them in but I was on the field NEXT to them and heard them screaming). I have never before had to get up and walk away from my own kids game because i thought I would be in a fistfight if i stayed. Came to find out that this was their B team, league 1. It wasn't one or two parents. It was the big bald drunk guy, the man-lady in pink pants, the mom screaming at her D on every play throughout the game. Nearly every parent. A true disgrace. Shame on you, WUP.
            Record it next time! #Clicks

Comment

Not their fault. The Portuguese rarely let their women out of the Kitchen. She probably had to ride in the trunk and snuck some Porto wine with her

Comment

Not their fault. The Portuguese rarely let their women out of the Kitchen. She probably had to ride in the trunk and snuck some Porto wine with her
                Have some class would you. Disagree with a club or whatever you want but don’t be a disrespectful mental midget.

Comment

Have some class would you. Disagree with a club or whatever you want but don’t be a disrespectful mental midget.
                  I let your wife ride in the front seat

Comment

I let your wife ride in the front seat
                    Computer tough guys are always the funniest and classiest. Must be an NEFC thing.

Comment

Computer tough guys are always the funniest and classiest. Must be an NEFC thing.
                      Because NEFC followed a lowly WUP team to NH to spy on their crazy drunken parents. I guess NEFC West is the only one hating on WUP? Open your eyes. WUP has a crap reputation across the state.

Comment

I think I was at the same tournament. Not sure if I saw that same girls team but I saw one of their girls teams playing as my son was waiting for that field to clear. WUP had a dad screaming at the team to fake injuries. They were up, not sure by one or two, and this guy was just going nuts on the faking injury crap. A girl went down and when she got up this ***** is screaming for her to stay down. The other team then scores 3 goals in the last 5 minutes to win the game. Guy was beside himself. Best laugh i had all weekend.

Comment

Because NEFC followed a lowly WUP team to NH to spy on their crazy drunken parents. I guess NEFC West is the only one hating on WUP? Open your eyes. WUP has a crap reputation across the state.
                          For what it’s worth I don’t think the poster that mentions NEFC brought them in to the fold due to the tournament. I think it had more to do with the childish insults.

Now my two cents, and full disclosure I am the parent of a child that plays for Western. Not a WUP parent per se as I root for my child and his friends not the club in general. That said I’ve been around soccer a long time, as have many people, and I’ve seen plenty of classless individuals, groups of parents players that are not set simply by club lines. Every club has those parents or that parent. It’s just unfortunate in this instance it’s a parent or group of parents on the same organization as my child.

On the bad reputation for Western, we heard them before we decided to sign our child up, but really every organization has its demons. I mean this website gives enough material of that fact. Some of the western stories are true, some aren’t some weren’t relevant to us so we didn’t care which again I am sure plays out in every organization. But so long as our kid is having fun and learning something then it works for our family. If it isn’t working out or our child isn’t learning then we move on to the next organization.

Comment

I know WUP has brought much of this on themselves with the arrogance and mismanagement. We really should move on from posting about WUP. They are one of the worse clubs in the NEP. The Pioneers would not even be in the NEP had they not merged with Western United. The recent merger with Mutiny further decreases the level of play and adds to their decline.

Comment

The 2006 and 2007 girls WUP parents are equally as bad. Must be a WUP thing.

Comment

Overheard some NEFC West O6 parents talking about their Columbus Day tournament championship. Found out the big tourney was at Roots. They defeated all town soccer programs and even won a match 12-0. They were bragging about it and saying how good their team is. What a joke! Guess when they get to be NPL they can go to real events

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X