6 figure salary to run FESA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FESA is getting exposed for who they truly are! Keep walking around like a paranoid duck Mail. Bubb you are only fooling the naive, who eventually will see your pony show. I feel bad for your puppet coaches who wish they could truly tell you how they feel, but are afraid to lose their positions, so they pretend to enjoy the vial atmosphere. Evil reigns, but not for long!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FESA is getting exposed for who they truly are! Keep walking around like a paranoid duck Mail. Bubb you are only fooling the naive, who eventually will see your pony show. I feel bad for your puppet coaches who wish they could truly tell you how they feel, but are afraid to lose their positions, so they pretend to enjoy the vial atmosphere. Evil reigns, but not for long!
      Must be a lot of ex FESA coaches on TS even one who is the girls DOC at Armada.

Comment

Just contact the IRS and the Government IG hotline. I am sure they have not being audited and they will have to be transparent about things or else. There continues to also be a disregard for families of this so called "Non-profit" organization by the Club Board. They also need to be investigated for their connections with the hiring of certain positions on the club. I don't need to see Mr. Mail traveling to England to execute partnerships that no one asked for, except for their own financial interest. This is totally Unacceptable!

Comment

Just contact the IRS and the Government IG hotline. I am sure they have not being audited and they will have to be transparent about things or else. There continues to also be a disregard for families of this so called "Non-profit" organization by the Club Board. They also need to be investigated for their connections with the hiring of certain positions on the club. I don't need to see Mr. Mail traveling to England to execute partnerships that no one asked for, except for their own financial interest. This is totally Unacceptable!
          This explains a lot. This is what happens when your local soccer club gets hijacked by greed and money scams. They fake like they are the winning because they are the "biggest" but outside of the immediate region in Florida, they don't really win much at the highest levels in Southeast much less Nationals. Fakes!

Comment

This explains a lot. This is what happens when your local soccer club gets hijacked by greed and money scams. They fake like they are the winning because they are the "biggest" but outside of the immediate region in Florida, they don't really win much at the highest levels in Southeast much less Nationals. Fakes!
            They don’t win at the state level yet claim to be the number one club in Florida.

Comment

I'm sure the plane ticket to London and hotel room and food was not paid for by (the parents of) FESA. He must've paid for everything himself.
              Thanks for the free vacation to london- keep donating time and money to the soccerathon.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.non...nonprofit/amp/

Comment

Are u suggesting FESA is abusing their non-profit status?

Comment

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Someone who knew something could file anonymously.

Comment

I'm sure the plane ticket to London and hotel room and food was not paid for by (the parents of) FESA. He must've paid for everything himself.
                        Thanks for the free vacation to london- keep donating time and money to the soccerathon.
                        That is what his private business LLC is for. To write off the travel costs and then he sees his mum too. Tottenham might have paid for some of his expenses too. As long as FESA nonprofit did not pay but how would common club members know?

Comment

That is what his private business LLC is for. To write off the travel costs and then he sees his mum too. Tottenham might have paid for some of his expenses too. As long as FESA nonprofit did not pay but how would common club members know?
                          Is this David Gough guy making six-figures too? So you got huge salaries paying a ED who can't coach but likes to brag, yell and curse at players when they lose, and another of his newbie buddies that coaches very few teams. And they can pay these guys BIG bucks. Where is the money coming from?

Comment

Is this David Gough guy making six-figures too? So you got huge salaries paying a ED who can't coach but likes to brag, yell and curse at players when they lose, and another of his newbie buddies that coaches very few teams. And they can pay these guys BIG bucks. Where is the money coming from?
                            From the Soccerthon maybe?

Comment

Contact the IRS IG hotline.

Comment

Contact the IRS IG hotline.
                                Nothing to see here people, move on. Best club in Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X