X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to form dominant u7 3v3 and 7v7 team

Hi,

My son is highly athletic,polished technically with outstanding tactical awareness. Looking for 4-5 other equally skilled and driven players to compete locally in 3v3 and compete at nationals and world championships at Disney.

Also looking for an additional 8 players to form a competitive 7v7 team to play local 7v7 tournaments

Only kids and parents who are committed and prefer no libtards

Nice, the soccer community would be much nicer without all the libtards.

No freebees. No equal playing time. Only the best play. If you suck, stay off my field!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nice, the soccer community would be much nicer without all the libtards.

No freebees. No equal playing time. Only the best play. If you suck, stay off my field!!!!
      Do you have a decent u7 player? If so if he is committed he could tryout with the u7 Super Homo Sapien Patriots

Comment

I know a kid. His brother was the best, took a few years of futsal to get him right. Will let you know in advance, 3v3 circuit is a grind.

Comment

If this team will be dominant, only one person can be the coach.

Call Univision!

Comment

Uh, I will be the coach. I have coached more tournaments than you can imagine. I constantly recruit kids so that we can win championships. I don't have a license but, I know how to win and it starts with getting highly motivated kids and parents. No lazy libtard kids or parents. Let's get it going!

Comment

Uh, I will be the coach. I have coached more tournaments than you can imagine. I constantly recruit kids so that we can win championships. I don't have a license but, I know how to win and it starts with getting highly motivated kids and parents. No lazy libtard kids or parents. Let's get it going!
              Then you have no business being around kids, because you have no clue about child development . Second win what a trophy for your mantle. Your twisted mate!

Comment

Then you have no business being around kids, because you have no clue about child development . Second win what a trophy for your mantle. Your twisted mate!
                Typical libtard response. I build champions

Comment

The world and national 3v3 championships require drive, determination and courage. I will push these boys harder than they think they can work. When we bring home the hardware the sacrifice will have been worth it

Comment

Hi,

My son is highly athletic,polished technically with outstanding tactical awareness. Looking for 4-5 other equally skilled and driven players to compete locally in 3v3 and compete at nationals and world championships at Disney.

Also looking for an additional 8 players to form a competitive 7v7 team to play local 7v7 tournaments

Only kids and parents who are committed and prefer no libtards
                    Check your PMs

Comment

Check your PMs
                      Thanks for the pm. See you and your kid at practice we are doing 2 a days this week 6 am and 6 pm

Comment

Get real. This sport is crawling with rainbow numbers wearing libs. I let my girls play but I would never let my son anywhere near this sport. Let me know if you want to form an uber competitive golf team of mini cons.

Comment

Thanks for the pm. See you and your kid at practice we are doing 2 a days this week 6 am and 6 pm
                          You're behind the curve. Our U7's are done with morning practice by 6am, weights and sprints along with tactical training after school, and dominate the U12 elites at 6pm scrimmages. 4x/week.

You won't be able to roll you way out of the semis, pendejo.

Comment

You're behind the curve. Our U7's are done with morning practice by 6am, weights and sprints along with tactical training after school, and dominate the U12 elites at 6pm scrimmages. 4x/week.

You won't be able to roll you way out of the semis, pendejo.
                            Maybe we could team up and start an academy together...

Comment

We are doing weight training tonight and nutrition and supplement information tonight

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X