Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excelsior

I know someone who played at a "high level" in England who is reinventing the game as we know it, which, as americana we have no idea, and couldn't tell the difference between a BS artist and a gifted practitioner... We love winning, I love winning...and our kids are the best, and by extention, I'm the best because he/she is rocking my DNA and I'm paying for opportunity to be a winner! 🏆

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I know someone who played at a "high level" in England who is reinventing the game as we know it, which, as americana we have no idea, and couldn't tell the difference between a BS artist and a gifted practitioner... We love winning, I love winning...and our kids are the best, and by extention, I'm the best because he/she is rocking my DNA and I'm paying for opportunity to be a winner! 🏆
      You sound like a real winner. You must be from Armada.

Comment

You sound like a real winner. You must be from Armada.
        Probably. Armada is the only club in NE FL winning anything these days.

Comment

Whose participation in https://www.floridaelitesoccerthon.com

Comment

How much money is being raked in for the scam soccerthon?

Comment

How much money is being raked in for the scam soccerthon?
              At least at the soccerathon the players have fun playing small sides games and there are other other booths to raise money. Armada only has the Click here to Donate button on its website to raise money for the club.

Comment

At least at the soccerathon the players have fun playing small sides games and there are other other booths to raise money. Armada only has the Click here to Donate button on its website to raise money for the club.
                NOONE has fun playing at FESA

Comment

Where does the Soccer Thon money go to!?

Comment

Where does the Soccer Thon money go to!?
                    Soccerathon money goes to supplement Sean Bubb's huge salary and also pay ECNL travel and fees for players they recruit outside of local area even though those parents could afford to pay but don't want to. Most FESA families hate the soccerathon but participate in dumb practice/intrasquad scrimmages out of fear and intimidation. This is just another element of the money scam.

Comment

*** Only youth soccer club in North Florida to ask for money. Beware TOTAL SCAM!

Comment

Soccerathon money goes to supplement Sean Bubb's huge salary and also pay ECNL travel and fees for players they recruit outside of local area even though those parents could afford to pay but don't want to. Most FESA families hate the soccerathon but participate in dumb practice/intrasquad scrimmages out of fear and intimidation. This is just another element of the money scam.
                        Discovery Players from outside clubs are part of the ECNL platform and Armada has had them since the inception of its ECNL. But players from the area do watch and listen. They know FESA will go take a player from FKK, or Washington or Arkansas before asking their very own players. Why bother to go to a club like this or show loyalty to a club who has no loyalty in using its own.

Comment

Maybe the Soccerthon money paid for Bubb and Mails trip to England to watch Tottenham play?

Comment

Maybe the Soccerthon money paid for Bubb and Mails trip to England to watch Tottenham play?
                            It all $ubsidizes whatever they want to $pend it on. I guarantee you there is NO separate bank account the funds are held in and NO accounting of money coming in and where going OUT.

Comment

It all $ubsidizes whatever they want to $pend it on. I guarantee you there is NO separate bank account the funds are held in and NO accounting of money coming in and where going OUT.
                              Think of it as a slush fund. Grandma and grandpas retirement money for Bubb/FESA to feather the nest.

Comment

Think of it as a slush fund. Grandma and grandpas retirement money for Bubb/FESA to feather the nest.
                                Easy solution is don’t give them a cent. They already charged you club fees not to mention team fees. Does any other club have an extra fundraiser like this? All seems very fishy unless there’s accounting of how much is raised and exactly where’s it being spent on. Just dosent seem right

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X