Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy for her.....and wish her continued success. I have seen her play several times over the years, and she is a beast in the midfield. Although only 5 ft 3inches she is solid and very hard to knock off the ball.

I noted in the article that she is eligible for both Colombia and USA national teams....somewhat surprised that she has not been called into a US Youth NT camp. Would her chances have been better for a call-up if she played at OW or CFC?
    Well said , and yes I believe she would have been called up already which goes to show the crookedness of US soccer.
    This is another classic reason why US soccer sukkks! - and it’s the seniority approach with the BSCs, CFCs and others -not that these clubs don’t have elite players but more that the clubs like Yankee are ignored.
    An NT recruit wouldn’t dare show up at an NPL game but Personally JM doesn’t need that EARLY nonsense anyways she’ll get her turn if she continues to develop on the college level.

Comment

Well said , and yes I believe she would have been called up already which goes to show the crookedness of US soccer.
      This is another classic reason why US soccer sukkks! - and it’s the seniority approach with the BSCs, CFCs and others -not that these clubs don’t have elite players but more that the clubs like Yankee are ignored.
      An NT recruit wouldn’t dare show up at an NPL game but Personally JM doesn’t need that EARLY nonsense anyways she’ll get her turn if she continues to develop on the college level.
      a NT invitee on an NPL team-US soccer wouldnt think of it- kills their whole business plan

the kid would just show up and play

Comment

a NT invitee on an NPL team-US soccer wouldnt think of it- kills their whole business plan

the kid would just show up and play
        The same could be said for an ECNL kid....kills the GDA business plan.

Heck, if you get more ECNL players getting called in versus GDA kids, then why in the world would you stick with GDA? Play HS and ECNL.....and still get called in for camps.

Comment

The same could be said for an ECNL kid....kills the GDA business plan.

Heck, if you get more ECNL players getting called in versus GDA kids, then why in the world would you stick with GDA? Play HS and ECNL.....and still get called in for camps.
          None of that is acceptable to USSF. They've already started pressing NT kids to move to over if they haven't yet

Comment

Or maybe she just didn’t impress any scout watching her? Your opinion probably is more important though. Quit that day job and join us soccer.

Her skill set is just not as impressive when judged against other players her age.

Comment

None of that is acceptable to USSF. They've already started pressing NT kids to move to over if they haven't yet
              You are all idiots. Yes let's give up everything we do for 40 spots. Please tell me dad where you are in the country with your job? Top 40? Exactly. Be happy for all that is good. You people are unreal

Comment

You are all idiots. Yes let's give up everything we do for 40 spots. Please tell me dad where you are in the country with your job? Top 40? Exactly. Be happy for all that is good. You people are unreal
                No one said it's a good idea for 99.9o% of players or that it's acceptable to limit the player pool to GDA. In fact most are pointing out how stupid the whole thing is.

Comment

Or maybe she just didn’t impress any scout watching her? Your opinion probably is more important though. Quit that day job and join us soccer.

Her skill set is just not as impressive when judged against other players her age.
                  late bloomer, a low income minority and an underdog @ a mid level club uhh , I like her odds already.

Beautiful player to watch. I wish her well.

Comment

No one said it's a good idea for 99.9o% of players or that it's acceptable to limit the player pool to GDA. In fact most are pointing out how stupid the whole thing is.
                    All of the OW people say that.

Comment

The only way they get more kids to GDA is to drastically reduce the cost (perhaps $1,000 per season or less) and let them play HS. Otherwise, ECNL meets the needs of the vast majority of players as it stands and there is no real incentive to move.

Comment

Working out pretty well for them if the recent U17 Women’s World Cup is any indication.

Comment

Working out pretty well for them if the recent U17 Women’s World Cup is any indication.
                          Savage

Comment

late bloomer, a low income minority and an underdog @ a mid level club uhh , I like her odds already.

Beautiful player to watch. I wish her well.
                            late bloomer? she was AA as a soph-thats pretty early

Comment

High school all american means absolutely nothing. Look at some of the past players selected.

Comment

JN brought JM over to 3-4 CFC Academy (top 20 CFC player from 15-18) sessions last summer to workout with the girls. CFC Academy is run by Dave Clarke who runs US Soccer Training academies and is the assistant coach for the USNT U17 team. She has been scouted many times. Hasn't been invited to a camp yet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X