Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston U12 DA vs Atlanta United FC

I'm thinking Weston will do very well next weekend. It will be interesting to see though which kids can handle the higher level and which ones can't.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thinking Weston will do very well next weekend. It will be interesting to see though which kids can handle the higher level and which ones can't.
    They will get slaughtered they don’t play soccer, therefore they will get sliced up

Comment

Excited are you Dad? Posting stuff about 11 year olds kicking a ball, a week before the match. Breakfast shift slow this morning at McDs?

Comment

They will get slaughtered they don’t play soccer, therefore they will get sliced up

u can hate all you want, this team has been playing better soccer the last month or so. we may not win this weekend, but at least we are there. you will be playing the East Hialeah Cup or something of the sort

Comment

Excited are you Dad? Posting stuff about 11 year olds kicking a ball, a week before the match. Breakfast shift slow this morning at McDs?
          shame on you for being excited for your children. its better if you just go on here and make fun of someone directly, call someone a "mama pinga" or call out the members of the board for playing favorites

Comment

Roll it back U12 dad. It soooooo doesn't matter at this age. Even USSF has agreed.

Comment

f u c k y o u guys for trying to mess with this dad about being excited for his sons team. u12 may not matter to US soccer, but it matters to every dad in u12. Everyone says south florida soccer sucks and he just wants to see how well this decent team will do agains Atlanta United. They may lose 5-1. or they may tie 2-2, either way its a nice barometer of how good this team is.

Comment

exactly, and you are lying to yourself if you wouldnt want your kid on that team next weekend.

that goes to deportivo, south florida united, miramar, west pines, levante, valencia, and all of the other clubs down here.

i see you LEE

Comment

exactly, and you are lying to yourself if you wouldnt want your kid on that team next weekend.

that goes to deportivo, south florida united, miramar, west pines, levante, valencia, and all of the other clubs down here.

i see you LEE
                  True...and yes he'll yeah I'm excited... playing against kids that don't have to pay, the best of the best in the area.

Comment

bring em on. we would be a better team with VF and AP though. i think QC is a huge upgrade over JL, glad he took his drama to hialeah. everything is better in hialeah

Comment

stop it. JL is a good player. no need to shame him or his dad

Comment

bring em on. we would be a better team with VF and AP though. i think QC is a huge upgrade over JL, glad he took his drama to hialeah. everything is better in hialeah
                        Agree for the most part...QC probably an upgrade because of speed and power, he lacks 1v1 skills though. A few other kids on the team would have done better with all the chances he had on Saturday.

Comment

yes, both of the other kids that play with him would of taken care of it. but boy is that child fast. the tall kid in the middle is good, the little one with the long hair on the wing as well

Comment

i was surprised we didn't put one shot on goal against weston

Comment

i was surprised we didn't put one shot on goal against weston
                              Good defense...for the most part

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X